Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: New Breed - Blood Runs Cold - Sencreeya and I M x M yaoi pairing

Lazarus chuckled deeply and opened that one eye back so two were staring at the boy, who removed his hand, Lazarus stuck out a finger however and ran it under a strand of hair just to show he could, before letting his hand slip through the air and back on the table.

"Ah, your inquires, well, Damien," His voice got a bit more serious as his eyes glanced at the door for a few moments before turning back, "Your blood is....wanted, not just by me, but by others.....like me, its.....precious," The 's' was hissed softly.

(He is a lot of hims lol)

Lazarus watched Damien as he asked his question but did not speak upon it because he gathered, and he was right, another question would follow suit. Lazarus cocked his head his eyes rolling lightly upward in thought,

"There is something different about you, I can't say what, but your blood in particular sends an almost maddening need." A fanged lust breached into a smirk before magenta eyes took in the boy's face again, "As for other things being out there, as I try not to be offended....yes there is, many things, could you redesign your question to focus a bit more on a precise thing?" Lazarus waited not really all that offended, amused actually, but he wanted to see if the child would flush.

(I am trying my Roxy! But life keeps kicking me in my non existing balls v.v)

Lazarus blinked as he watched Damien say that single word, his eyes got a bit narrowed as a blue eyebrow quivered upward, "I would not if I did not find it appetizing yes...." He responded slowly still trying to figure where this was going, he raised his other eyebrow expectantly as the boy stumbled through more words that seemed to go nowhere, teenagers. Awkward beings.

"A....hm" Came the rather caught off guard noise at the boy's incline and meaning his entire face gave way to infatuation before as he half jumped from his seat eyes holding that gleam again. Yet the vampire squeezed his eyes shut forcing his body and face to relax, a strain that was clear. Managing to seat himself once more, Lazarus opened his eyes to shoot Damien a pointed look as he entwined his own fingers together,

"Those with a weak regard, like that trash earlier may have no self-control, but mind you, we are all not like that even in the face of difference." Came the even toned response. It seemed as if this was it for the tease, but Lazarus fingers twisted slightly and his foot and leg under the table spazzed just a bit before Lazarus moved so swiftly the table was nearly knocked over and not just the things on it. Placing a palm on the neck and one on the shoulder, teeth sank into the tender and bitten flesh if not a bit roughly as intakes of blood poured down a throat.

Lazarus was in what a vampire could only figment as heaven, the boy's blood was so divine, not a flavor in the world could compare, not from mortals or immortal's it had its own uniqueness that drove the blue haired man to the brick, made him lose his sense, it was frustrating if not somewhat embarrassing to admit to even himself. He barely registered the grip on his still on coat, but what unstuck his teeth from flesh was the moan if his name, he leaned back cupping the teen's chin in his spread out palm. Magenta eyes considered him for a moment as blood drip with a light splash onto the table.

A subtle recognition crossed his mind and eyes, leaning forward and cocking his head to the side before inclining down, a tongue came out slowly licking along the bite to clean that blood,

"And things have become more intriguing...." His breath stained in blood whispered before a soft growl edged out of the vampire's lip's , "Careful little one, games and teases are fine, but pressed to much and I will join in the game," Lips so close to an ear the air may have tickled as a tone got lower for purposeful effect, "And I do have the tedious to play rough." All at once, Lazarus was away from Damien, picking up the things he had knocked over and disposing of it properly.

Lazarus placed a plate in the sink and carelessly threw the chipped cup into the trash. He watched Damien discreetly from his bustling around. His ears perked at the boy's shyness as he ventured to ask what if he wanted what Lazarus would give, ah very intriguing, you did not find many openly masochistic teenagers. Lazarus full attention was on the child now, watching his lips form words that should have not been said so casually about ones on kin or relations in that matter, "Sounds like your experiences has been limited to undesired shit," Lazarus mused his voice holding the last notes with a icy chill. He did not approve of those things, Damien had been with, now they were worthy of that title.

Lazarus would like to be able to say that the boy was there for his personal blood bank usage and that was all, and that was mostly true, but not all. For a mortal, and no more tan a mere boy, Damien had an appeal on that struck Lazarus like a cord every time the kid opened his mouth. Maybe the pulse as also from the no fear thing that Damien had going on, many tried to fake it, but this on, no, it ratited off of him like a thin smoke clouding the vampires mind with puzzlement. He could kill him. Yet standing before him, the boy said he would not. Lazarus got this wild surge to do something to prove him wrong, to show him otherwise, yet the ring of the phone broke that vibe of this notion.

"Pokémon," The sheer word made a corner lip smile appear but in your own way. Magenta eyes moved curiously as a conversation began, it was a shame to say, Lazarus did not even need to try and overhear. His smooth features bounced between scowls to amusement from Damien's cheeky replies.

Once the phone hung up, the vampire adapted a rather neutral face unsure how emotional wise Damien was feeling. When the phone kept going off, Lazarus felt his jaw twitch , it was a nuisance. Feed up, the vampire reached for the stop where the phone had laid ready to smash it, o at the very least toss it into a closet.

Boyfriend? Such a title had no time to process the full grasp as the yelling man over the phone just did it again. Lazarus lightly un-gripped the phone from Damien's hands, one would say he was calm, but the dark and almost stony look on his face told another story as id the commanding yet dead steel words from his voice,

"Yelling will not bring Damien home to your twisted and bigoted home, so cease. Hearing you is unbearable enough without the extra octaves added on." Lazarus rested himself lightly against the counter, "Damien is no longer in your services as of today, yes I said services because their was no custody," He spat this with a singe, "If you try to pursue him, I can only forewarn you a fact your mind won't abide, so allow me to explain you death to you, not only will I drain you dry, but I will take the pleasure in ripping out your tongue and vocal cords before showing you what a faggot really is, now, if the brain cells let in your head can manage, I would at least say a proper goodbye, if not, by all means walk your path to hell." This last part came out so chilling casual that it would have almost seemed like they were conversing over sports, letting the phone flop in his palm, Lazarus laid his eyes on the streaked haired boy. They were furious and judginAg yet none seemed to fit for Damien, they were slightly amused and last but not least they were accommodatingly assuring.

(Roxy! Cross your fingers! life may be giving me a break and my internet problems may be over!)

"Peh cops." Came the confident snort as a hand pushed back flawless hair, eyes however did flick to Damien when he refered to him as if he were human, a person. Magenta orbs watched in slight jealousy and more disbelief as the boy tasted himself, than claimed he was good and he understood the infatuation. The sight was something Lazarus was not expecting and like most of tonight, found himself off-guard, so it took his ears a moment to register the light and silk laughter was his own. Honestly, it had been a long time delay, nothing was very funny, but this, this, was interesting enough for the sound to pelt up from his throat accompanied by headshakes, grasping the boy's wrist, Lazarus brought it up and licked a sly dropplet of blood that had curve and descended its way down a knuckle,

"You are an unsual and strange thing," The sound of the laughter still peppered his tone, and he looked onto the boy with non judging eyes more entertained if not a bit endearing, fingers slipped from the wrist inbetween smaller fingers giving a tug, "Come, tomorrow we shall be traveling, and I believe rest is required."

“Well now, I can hardly argue with both of those comments.” Lazarus smiled smoothly it stayed settled on his lips as the boy gave one of his own, such an infectious thing in every way, how could it even be? He listened on cocking an eyebrow at the comment of Damien not sleeping but it was easy to connect why and a slight scowl peppered his mouth for a moment before a smile graced it with one look at the child and of course the whisper he thought he was safe with him,

“Hm, indeed you shall be fine, nothing to fear.” Lazarus led them to the room, the only room, with the king sized bed. Lazarus flicked his eyes at Damien before the boy found himself swept up into his arms and then disposed right into the middle of the bed, the boy’s body landing and rippling the covers, blue hair would curtain the boy’s face as Lazarus loomed over him,

“I will protect you like the king of the jungle would protect its mate,” In a slow fashion the vampire circled the teens body on his hands and knees, just to prove so, than he flicked some hair off of the kid’s forehead chucking briefly amused and waiting to see the responses he enjoyed so much.

(*Blushes with flatteredness* Aww, well I am glad you muse is back for yaoi! This rp is not going to die, Never! In till Cree and Roxy say so! it has been written!!!!!!! lol, but seriously I am back and we will continue rping thi awesome rp ^.^)

Lazarus gazed down at the boy and felt a warm soft fleshy palm on his face, his eyes flicked towards it before his own fingers came to lightly brush down the hand as he watched eyes become too heavy and slip shut. As the hand went limp due to sleep, Lazarus followed it downward still pressing it to his cheek which means he laid next to the boy the whole night watching him sleep, Lazarus was used to running on little sleep if any, but he stayed in a state of content yet kept his senses sharp vigilant for any disturbances,

“You are unusual and strange because how you perceive me, your kind has really forsaken you or perhaps, this just who you are? Mysterious, mysterious.” The vampire spoke with a shake of his head to the sleeping form before trailing a finger under bangs to tap on the teens forehead, it was morn and the sun was up most vampires preferred to not even bother trying to be a day walker this meant it was perfect time to journey,

“Arise Damien, we need to be going soon.”

Lazarus had three simple packs ready and watched with slight amusement at the confusion on the teen's face decided that he would not tell him where, yet, "Well, first off, you are going to eat some type of food first, than we will be leaving." He motioned towards the kitchen already walking there. "What would you like?"

(Danmed Alerts!)

Lazarus looked at Damien for a moment deciding if he should mess with the boy sense he said anything or just make something, going with the latter the smell of eggs and bacon filled the room a while later and was served on a plate, place in front of Damien, Lazarus sat down at the table drinking some coffee. He seemed to be in his own thoughts or rather the plan ahead.

(Now look that just made me curious and your not going to tell, you tease! *throws a Roxas plushie at you and pouts*)

Lazarus looked back at the boy before realizing he may have steered the boy into thinking they were unsafe, "Of course we are, and we will be coming back, I just need to go try and figure out somethings, and lucky you," He paused finishing his coffee, "Are lucky enough to get dragged along." He considered Damien for a moment more before adding in a silk tone, "Just trust me, I don't do things without a purpose."

Lazarus was not that surprised with the response but was pleased never the less, this boy was a trusting and it came to the vampires favor. Fingers reached out petting blonde and black hair, "Good." He said simply but his tone showing his satisfaction. Cleaning up and dressing in his day wear, Lazarus rested his hand on Damien's back and steered him out the apartment locking it behind them, "We are going into more rural settings, we will travel along that way keeping away from the main view." It was a protective device but also Lazarus just plain enjoyed the country side.

Lazarus led them on a traveling bus, a double decker to be more clear. They rode for the better part of the day. Lazarus lightly rested arm around Damien letting the kid rest on him. When the sun began to dip into evening, the vampire pulled Damien up to the top part to sit. Their hair got taken up by the wind and magenta eyes watched the hills of green roll by, "There are some things in life that can never lose its enticement." He muttered before lightly titling the teens head and drawing blood from his neck, after a moment stopping after running his tongue along the senstive flesh, "Nope, some things never get old." Even when they are so new.

(Oh, you will see Roxy, you shall see the ideas in meh brain :p also i plan to be rping more, just still trying to get into the mojo of back to college/activites and all.)

Lazarus did not mind the snuggling up to him, not really. He led the boy up to the top of the bus wanting the fresh air and thee night around them, plus the privacy was a bonus. Feeling like he needed a drink, he took it, knowing the boy was willing and even liked it judging by the moans that left his lip including this one, I did not know, I spoke that out loud His mind hummed when Damien answered him back agreeing.

The teen was mighty comfortable with him, and he had to say he was pretty used to it surprisingly, the boy just made it seem effortless, natural, comfortable. He lifted a hand lightly and brushed with a sideways motion to knock away strands of blonde and black hair a light quirk of the eyebrow as if to say what is this all about?

It only took a few moments for Lazarus to figure out.

A magenta eye traveled as far as it could after the boy as he leaned in for his neck, and bit him. The break of his flesh sent a surprised sharp gasp from the vampire as he was not expecting such things and it showed as his eyes grew slightly larger and his mouth stayed open in a small 'O' shape.

A slow blink saw Damien leaned back into eyes view a soft little smirk on lips along with fangs. After a few moments of shocked staring, Lazarus closed his mouth and let his eyes narrow slightly considering the teen again as a finger went to touch the bite, Well, this was something

With the quickness of his nature, he had switched positions so that he toppled over the boy off his lap and onto his side rolling him over by the shoulder and pinning him, placing both his knees on each side and lightly sitting on the child's torso yet leaning forward placing a hand on that soft hair adding a bit of pressure,

"You are a naughty thing, biting," Lazarus tsked lightly before reaching back and smacking the boy's bum once, "Let's do introductions again, hello, my name is Lazarus, I am a vampire, and you are?"

Lazarus let air snort through his nose at Damien's response, "Snarky yet truthful you shrewd thing." The vampire now stroked blonde and black hair lightly. He once again switched up the position gather the teen against him and rolling on his back with the teen on top, I'll find out your secrets

Soon as the sun was down and stars out. They came to a stop which they got off. It was a rather rural area but had huge houses the size of manors and mansions. Lazarus surprisingly headed for one of them along with Damien in toll.

"We are going to pay an old friend of mine a quick visit." He informed standing back as the door opened right into a grand ball room with many well dressed individuals and an orchestra playing. A shocking sight to just up and see, I would say.

(Fangirl squeals over Damien soooooo adorable!!!!!)

Even though Lazarus was also very underdressed in a pair of simple slacks and a button down shirt, he seemed as calm and collective as ever. He let his eyes flow lightly around the extravagant décor that truly seemed that whoever the owners were must have time traveled into the past to get it looing so perfectly breathtaking, as Damien shuffled and ducked behind him, the vampire looked over and down at the boy blinking his eyes before just chuckling and rubbing his hand through the teen's hair,

"This is where you decided to show fear, well fear not, and come, come." He placed the boy to his side and kept an arm securely around him as Lazarus merely strutted through the ball room off to side doors that lead down a hallway down the pair went into a room. Lazarus shut the door and walked to the closet shuffling through a literal closet full of suits need different sizes for that matter. "Ah this shall do just nicely." Turning he walked over to Damien and held it out, "Here, we need to fit the profile." When the boy took it, Lazarus got one that fit him and began to strip off his clothing right there. His studly and attractive form showing everything but what was beneath his boxers.

Lazarus could not help the one thought word cute that surfed his mind at the child like way, Damien was acting, granted he was still one and more so in vampire years. "It's a device filled with poison, you put it one and than I cook and feed you to all the guest out there." Lazarus took extra care into making his tone as sarcastic as possible in this statement before lightly patting the side of Damien's adorable flushed and confused face,

"It's a suit. I need to do a bit of snooping and we must fit in, now, do I have to undress you fully or can you manage?" Lazarus asked before continuing to dress himself.

Lazarus narrowed his magenta eyes lightly and in more play than overall serious responded, "I think you have to roles mixed here, pets don't bite masters or they get themselves in a pickle." Lazarus just stared back at the boy as he pouted and whined about the suit. He jiggled it lightly knowing the child would take it eventually and he was right. His eyes rolled lightly, "Oh please, its just clothing." Lazarus tighten his tie turning to look at Damien a smirk lightly gracing his lips, "Hm, I would have to say no, but...." He trailed and circled the teen lightly, slipping the tie from his fingers," I can tie you to something with this." He than tied it properly around Damien's neck.

"Oh, well I guess I need to start ponying up my chips," Came the silk voice in an almost purr as Damien grouched about him not making moves for his words. Lazarus led the way back into the ballroom where the party was still going in full swing, he turned swiftly and took hold of the boy and spun them both lightly, "We are here so we can keep proceeding to the place we left my apartment to go too." It was a vague answer not really answering anything and the fanged smirk said that Lazarus knew this, "Now, hush your whining you look dashing in a suit so much so that you will be my dance partner." With this the vampire led Damien into an easy two-step sway, he looked down and gave a smooth smile, "Ah, most of these guest are humans, but some are not, those are who I am looking for."

(snuggles Roxy D: *kills the bad day and hopes you feel better now* I will be on for longer tonight! I was tired last night myself. And as for hostile, no not these vampires at least. )

(D: real sorry to hear that Roxy *snuggles*)

"Yes, I do realize, that is why, I am leading and doing an easy sway that you can keep up with." Lazarus replied in his ever smooth way as his magenta eyes seemed to swept discreetly around the ballroom, "Ah, don't you worry about that, vampires know their own kind, and we don't really mix, and if we do with humans for blood purposes, but we do tolerate some witches and elves." Lazarus explained.

"Ah, I found her," Lazarus stopped dancing and took Damien's hand into his leading him once more towards a pair of gorgeous people or a better term vampire, "Stay close and quiet." Lazarus did not advise this but ordered it, Before getting a charming smile on his face stepping up to the couple,

"Lazarus, you have been off the radar for far to long," The vampire girlfriend purred coming to kiss the male twice on each cheek. Viola stepped back her red eyes on Damien. Lazarus chuckled,

"Good to see you both, it has been far to long, indeed."

Lazarus did not seem to enjoy the male's -Elias- comment it was shown by the slight down turn of his mouth an the tense way his back became, "Not quite a pet, but than again, yes." It did seem that the blue haired vampire talked in riddles to others as well.

Viola smiled, "Aww cute, he is frightened, don't worry sweety we won't eat you." Yet the slight way she said it...held either a want or a very sadistic joke.

"Viola, I need that package I left with you long ago, no one is tracking it anymore, I feel it will be safe back in my possession, we shall follow wherever it may be." He made sure there was no excused to be made. He felt the soft nuzzle of the teen and gave his hand that he still held a comfortable squeeze.

Viola had been keeping an eye on Elias and as much as she sort of kinda liked him, she did not want to kill him, but she would if she had too, every vampire had to go through it.

"Of course Lazarus, I had a feeling you would be here tonight so I brought it, I will go retrieve it, Elias remember why you are here." She said the last apart in a warning hiss before her heels snap quickly along the floor away from them.

Lazarus turned slightly to watch her, "Her ability about inklings amazing me eternally." His eyes shifted back to Elias, "I see now, you are a youngling." He spoke pleasantly, but truefully he knew how unpredictable they could be, "As for his race, as far as he knows he is somewhat human, now, why not go get same punch, the one by the east corner?" The one that was really blood, "From one vampire to another it would be the wises choice for you."

It does that matter that you are not, you still wanna drink it all up don't you Lazarus thought as he watched the male question Damien and raised an eyebrow at the answers Well, that saves me the time As Elias did walk away, the eyes of many became apparent so much so that even the humans cast curious looks,

"Uhop! D-Damien! Don't crawl in their like a mouse!" Although he really could not blame the boy, it caught him off guard hince the same stammer, "It's alright," Yet a low and threatening to vampire ears hiss came out of the usual composed vampire. He could not help it feeling the need to protect the boy, not just the need, the want.

"Lazarus, here." It took magenta eyes to focus on the thing in his face an take it into his hand, "Thank you, Viola, truly." He kissed her on the cheek before moving the frightened teen in front of him close to his chest and moving off with a speed that would confuse humans and let the vampires know something different.

Back
Top Bottom