Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I'm not what you think - Supernatural Roleplay - Me and Traveler

Ian drove all night, stopping at a burger drive-thru and getting himself one with everything and the wolf a double-patty-bacon-burger-hold-everything-but-the-meat. A couple of large fried, a big Coke, and pie. He had to have himself some pie. The music was old-school mixed in with new-school, some ACDC, some Rob Zombie, some Pusifer and, when the mood hit, some Kid Rock mixed in with, amazingly enough, Imagine Dragons. It was a strange mix but it kept him driving all night and alert as he crossed three states and made his way to the one place he didn't want to be.

He drove the perimeter and sent a text to Bethany. He didn't quite care enough about Eddie yet to talk to him.

I'm here. Where are you?

He turned off the lights on his car. It had a stealth mode; all lights out, all sounds off. Some of the other hunters had old cars that rumbled and announced their appearance whenever they went anywhere, but Ian liked the quiet of his newer car. Plus, it had air conditioning. And GPS.

He knew the cabin that Beth was at, though, and so they cruised into the overgrown car port that was near the hut and he lowered the windows before turning off the engine. He looked at the wolf, touching it's neck gently as he thought about what he was going to do. He hated Eddie, he was mad at half the hunters in there, but there were some good ones. Besides... they were people. They needed him. He'd seen the damage to their home base; the vampires were vicious. They hadn't gotten all the lair, and so the blood suckers took vengeance.

"I've gotta go in, Girl, but you stay here until I figure out what's going on." He smiled at her. It was interested to have her with him, even though he knew that he had probably fucked up her chances of survival in the wild, because now she'd see humans as approachable. He didn't think that he could release her back into the wild, not unless he took her far into the hills.

Then, loosening the holster at his side and quietly closing the door, he approached the hut.

Ian wrapped his arms around Bethany, shielding her from danger in the comfort of his embrace. He murmured comforting words to her and asked her what had happened. "Beth, it's going to be alright. What happened? How many survived?"

When he saw Eddie he frowned. "I'm not a traitor," Ian growled. "I never did anything against the family." He moved to put himself between Eddie and Beth. There had been many times when he felt the leader's eyes crawling over the kid, and he felt like he had to protect her from every predator, monster or human.

James had come to the door and he didn't like what he saw. "What are you doing here?" He reached for his sister. "I thought we had seen the last of you."

Ian put two and two together. Bethany wasn't whispering just to keep the vampires from hearing her; she was also keeping James from knowing that she called him for help.

"I came to help," he answered, eying the two men. "When the family hurts, everyone hurts. I'll only stay as long as you need me, then I'm gone." He could feel Beth trembling in his arms. She was a good kid, but she was a kid. He didn't want to be her father figure.

He pulled Bethany in closer. In his mind she was still little Beth, but she was growing up. It wouldn't be long before she'd catch his eye - the problem was that he couldn't see who she was when she was with the family. She became part of the bigger picture. He glanced over at his car when Eddie asked him what was in there, and a knot of anger welled up.

"That's my wolf," he answered. The words came easily to his lips. "And it's just a wolf; not a werewolf, not a demon... just an animal I adopted, so touch it and you're dead."

Eddie whipped his head to look at Ian incredulously. "You don't fucking threaten me -"

"Do you want my help or not?"

There was silence.

"Okay then. I stay, she stays. Got it?" He waited until Eddie and James both seemed to accept what he was saying. "Alright. I need help with the gear." He looked down at Beth, still clinging to his body. "Would you make a little bed for my wolf? She's hurt too."

The way Beth looked at him touched him in a way that he'd never felt before. She was always 'little Beth', a kid, but in that moment he noticed the way her lips swelled towards the middle. He saw the flush of her cheeks and the way her breasts strained against her shirt, in her youthful perfection. It was her smile that got through to him, and in that moment he felt the shift from child to woman in her eyes.

Ian wasn't the only one who noticed it. James saw the way his sister looked at him, and when she ran off to fix a place for the medic's wolf, he walked over and put a hard finger on Ian's sternum. "Look. You stay away from my sister, understand? She's just a kid."

"I didn't do anything." His protest met deaf ears.

"I'm warning you, Ian. Touch my sister, and you're dead." James gave him a stern look and then went upstairs to where the family's doc and his dog would be staying.

Ian watched him go, then felt Eddie's eyes on him. The boss didn't trust him. That much was obvious. If Ian wasn't needed for his skills he would have never been allowed within a quarter mile of any of them. With Eddie's eyes burning a hold in his back, Ian went to get the wolf and carry her upstairs.
---
"I don't know, I just got the wolf today. I don't know anything about her personality." Ian sat near Sarence and stroked her neck, curling his fingers into her fur and giving her skin short, deep scratches. "Besides... I don't even know if the wolf is gonna stay. I think she just tolerates me because I give her bacon and she's hurt."

He chuckled, but the laugh died down when he saw the look on Beth's face. She was looking at him so intently.

"Beth? Are you okay?"

Ian shook his head. "You're brother... he's just protecting you, you know? He's worried that I might hurt you." He tilted his head and looked at her. "He thinks that I don't have a place here, and certainly not with you. He's probably right. About both things."

He looked at her and took in her wide eyes and the trusting way she looked at him. She was innocent and sensual, all rolled up into one perfect package. "Do you ever think about getting out of this business, Beth? Having a normal life? A normal family?" Ian pressed his lips together. "There's more to life then chasing monsters. There has to be."

Well, that didn't go well. Ian pet the wolf one more time before taking his pack and going to patch people up. He had a lot of injuries to help heal and a lot of stitching to do. It was about three hours later when he finally washed the last of the blood off his hands and was able to go rest.

He passed Bethany's room, though, and he caught a glimpse of her through the doorway. Ian knocked on the door jam with the back of his knuckles. "Can I come in?" He stepped through the door and smiled at her. "Hey... are you doing okay?" He walked over to where she was and sat on the edge of her bed. "I feel like we should talk, Beth. I feel like I've hurt you; that's not my intention at all. I care about you. A lot."

He had to fight hard to not roll his eyes, but she she told him to go, and so he did the opposite. Ian reached over and grabbed Beth behind her neck and pulled her over to him, curling his other arm around her waist as he did so. His lips grazed over hers lightly. "Shut up," he whispered, before kissing her properly.

His mouth covered hers tenderly, stroking her lips and parting them with the tip of his tongue as he flatted his hand across her back and tightened his grip on her. She wasn't a little girl anymore. She was becoming a woman, and he could see it in the way she moved, the way her eyes trailed over his body, and the nervous way she would lick her lips. He wanted to get her away from this world; to give her a chance in life.

"When I'm done here, when I leave, I want you to come with me," he whispered hoarsely. "Will you come with me, Beth?"

Ian smiled at her. In her breathless answer was pent-up passion and trust. The way she looked at him as he held her gaze told him that she'd drop everything, that she'd leave everything, to be with him.

"You know James hates me." He kissed her lips again, more quickly because the risk of discovery was increasing every second. "You can't let anyone know that things have changed. You can't tell anyone that you're leaving; they lock you in a room until I'm long gone." Ian's eyes roved over her face, noting the way the little girl had grown into a woman. "Can you do that? Keep it on the down low until it's time to go."

Slowly, almost reluctantly, he moved back and slid his hands off of her. "Once we're gone it will just be you and me." His smile was a secretive one, as if they shared something that no one else had ever experienced. "But for now, you're James' kid sister, and you can help me check on everyone's wounds tomorrow, but tonight you gotta get some sleep.

James paused in the hallway, then ducked into the shadows when he saw Ian leaving Bethany's room. What the fuck was he doing in there? He waited until the doc left and then he went into the room. Beth was glowing as she sat on her bed - it looked suspicious.

"What was he doing in here?" He demanded, continuing to look around. "You know that he's a traitor, right? If you hang around him then Eddie's gonna think that you're one too. Ian's no good, Beth. You stay away from him." He ran a hand through his long, pale locks and gave her a stern glare. "He's a womanizer; he's not to be trusted."

Further down the hall, Ian was undressing for bed. He couldn't understand why he didn't notice Beth before. Maybe it was because she had been so young... or maybe there was just so much going on that he overlooked her. Certainly most of it had been her age. And her brother. He stripped off his shirt and noticed that the wolf was grumbling and had turned away from him. "What's the matter, Girl? Too many people around for you?"

He went over to the other side of the bed so she could see him, and he stroked her front leg gently. "Do you need to go outside?" He tilted his head and looked at her. She seemed... disgruntled. Ian drew a deep breath in through his nostrils and then let it out. She seemed so resigned, as if she was suffering more than just from her wounds.

Ian gently laid down on the bed and looked at her. "I wish I knew what you were thinking." He studied her face for a long time before finally falling asleep next to the unnamed wolf.

"Just friends, huh? Is that what they're calling it these days?" James' eyes flashed angrily. "I know Ian. He's going to be the death of you, heed my words. Stay the fuck away from him." He grunted in irritation and then left, storming to his own room and telling himself that Ian needed to go sooner than later.

Pain.

Sometimes it caused people to lash out at those they loved. Ian dreamed about Bethany, about Sarence, and about the hunting group. From what he could tell, they had left a small pod of vampires alive, and the blood-suckers had taken their revenge. It was like the McCoys and Hatfields, only the McCoys had fangs.

Ian turned in his sleep, restlessly dreaming about past hunts and people he cared about who had died. He let out a soft groan of agony and put an arm over his face as if to block out the visions.

Ian gasped in his sleep and then woke up, momentarily unsure of where he was. He opened his eyes to see Bethany standing by his bed, looking down at him.

"Beth?" He at up and glanced at his door. It was shut. And locked. "What... what are you doing here?" He reached out reflectively and took her hand. "Is everything alright?" He could hear the wolf on the floor. The animal must have felt uncomfortable on the bed, he reasoned. Animals dealt with pain and injuries so much better than humans.

"Shit, really?" Ian looked at her, his expression one of pity for her and irritation at James. "It's okay. I'm only going to be here for a few more days, and then you and me and Wolf are leaving. Or whatever I decide to call her." He scooted closer to her then, gazing into her eyes. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. There's a whole world outside of this hunting crap. We don't have to live in this kind of environment forever, you know?" He smiled at her, and then he leaned forward and kissed her softly.

His lips caressed hers before sliding between them cautiously. As far as he knew, she had never been kissed before him. That led to other thoughts that made him harden instantly in his shorts. Could she be... a virgin? Was she really here in his room, sexy and sweet, and possibly about to have her first time with him?

He could feel the trust radiating from her kiss as she melted against him. His shoulders were like a wall of muscle and strength, protecting her from anything that might harm her. The feel of her fingers on his thigh, so close to his hardened manhood, spurred him on. Ian growled into her mouth as he leaned up and towards her. He put his arm on the other side of her lithe, young body and propped himself up. Even though they were on opposite sides of the blanket, his engorged shaft was growing so tight in his shorts that it was impossible that she didn't notice it.

"Bethany..." He gasped out her name. "Beth..." His hand slid under her shirt and he kissed her neck. "I've waited a long time for you."

He paused and brought his gaze to hers. "Are you going to be okay? I mean... it doesn't have to get to that if you don't want it to." He nuzzled her hair and then he kissed her behind her ear.

"I really like you, Beth. It's not about the sex." He backed off slightly, looking at her but still holding her hand. "But if you want to we can take it slow. You can set the pace." He smiled at her, his expression reassuring. Maybe she was still too young; maybe, despite her seventeen years, she just needed some time to grow up more.

He stroked her hair as she explained to him what she was feeling. Her hair was so long... so soft and pure. It was a lot like she was. Pure. Ian smiled down at her. She was a sweet treat; a gift that had been given to him, and he was looking forward to unwrapping her.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know, Beth." His voice stayed low and rumbled from his chest. He kissed the hollow where her neck met her shoulder. He began to move his hand again, pushing pass her hesitation. "Just relax... trust me." He smiled and drew the tip of his tongue along the curve of her neck. "Just try not to make too much noise."

Ian began to rub her waist under her shirt, slowly moving up towards her breasts, then back down again, running his hand over her waist. He guided her other hand to touch his hardened cock through his shorts as he kissed her. He murmured softly in her ear and then slid his hand further up to cup her breasts.

"Beth..." her name was like a wind through the trees. His fingers brushed over her nipples, stimulating them with the sureness of his touch. A woman's body was a piece of art; something that he studied and worked with until he understood the perfection of her. "Ask me to take your shirt off." He followed his whispered suggestion with taking her earlobe into his teeth and gently dragging them across the surface of her skin.

He began to kiss her ear and then sprinkle soft, luscious kisses down her neck. "Ask me. To take. Your shirt off." His voice had grown more stern as his suggestion became more of a command.

He chuckled softly as he trailed kissed around to the front of her neck, then opened his mouth to bite her in a gentle but firm hold across her esophagus. He growled in the base of this throat as his fingers undid the clasp at the front of her bra, under her shirt, and released her breasts. He ran his hands up them possessively, softly twisting her nipples in his fingers as he released her neck and moved to kiss her mouth.

"Good girl," he whispered once his kiss broke. He moved back enough to pull her shirt and bra off and toss them to the side, revealing her bared breasts to his eyes

He enjoyed the soft gasps of pleasure from her lips. Had they not had to hide what they were doing from her brother, he would have encouraged her to be more vocal. There was nothing that added to his pleasure more than hearing his partners moan and whimper as he made their bodies betray them in mindless lust and submission.

Ian slid his body along hers, bringing his knee up to press into the hot valley of her delta and grind against her still-covered sex. He began to work his mouth over her hips, kissing her body at the waist of her pants, then moving up in small licks and kisses, all the while playing with her breasts with one hand and holding her down by her throat with the other. His grip around her throat was firm, tightening slightly so that she knew he could squeeze and cut off her air at any moment, but he allowed her to breath and gasp at that time...

His mouth moved up and then met the hand teasing her breasts. He rubbed his knee against her crotch and then took her nipple in his mouth, licking small circles around her aureole before taking her hard nipple between his teeth and gently dragging them across her skin before letting them snap back in to place with a soft ~plop!~

He smiled to himself, thinking about ways to gag her and keep her mouth occupied. He reached down as his mouth tormented her pink nipples and began to roughly undo her pants. His hand clamped across her neck, but as he pulled her pants down he made sure to slide a finger between her lips, encouraging her to suck on him while he pleasured her. He had the distinct feeling that if she had a cock to suck on she'd be nice and quiet... or at least her moans and whimpers would be harder to hear.

He jerked her pants off her legs and kicked them away from them. Then he nudged her legs apart and slowly released his grip on her neck, trailing his hands across her breasts, then down past her hips, until he was pushing her legs apart with his hands to give himself a good view of her virginal pussy. He knew that he was the first person to see her like that, exposed to the world. His fingers dug into her thighs, forcing her to keep them apart as he took in the beauty of her.

He saw that she was marred from her battles, but that only made her beauty look more ephemeral. He used his thumbs to part the slick, swollen folds of her labia and to reveal the slick pinkness of her sex. The inverted 'V' of her clit seemed to tremble at his gaze, and he could see that her entry was slowly oozing excitement. She might have been a virgin, but her body knew what she wanted. The glistening pink entry reflected the low light shining through the curtains, and her belly button ring was the one act of rebellion that Ian saw that told him to keep going. She might have been innocent, but it wasn't by choice.

Ian slid up the bed and began to plant kisses along her inner thigh. He slowly worked towards her waiting sex, and then he kissed her mound, moving around her but not touching her where she really wanted to be touched, before working down her other thigh. Once he had teased her he bit her inner thigh lightly and at the same time he ran his thumbs along the inner folds of her labia, stroking the slick walls of her moist sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom