Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Used to This...

Frogger

Pulsar
It's been a long time since I've seen an RP like this so, I decided to bring one back to life.

~

There's a group of friends, it always starts like that. One mentions that they kind of, not really, totally wants to be in the band. The others, of course, consider the idea... and why not? All they have to do is buy the instruments, and set it all up. But there's not enough room for everyone, though there are the important people, such as the managers, and the 'start-up fans' that will be there along with them, even if their music isn't the greatest, or they aren't that successful.

Obviously, the lead guitarist will be the 'Leader' of the group, hence the Lead in it's name.

Right, the post order can prevent a few of us from making a bunch of posts when someone's asleep or at work or something. Though, if a person would be gone for a while, we could have the few that are here have their characters go do something else, and meet up when that person is back.

Thanks! That's pretty much my reason. Imagine having to read about twenty responses before you could reply just because of work or sleep. If we could have a few done that's fine, but don't leave the person too far behind.

@Gekigami: I think a post order is good. It can become tedious trying to catch up when everyone else has left you in the wind. I was just wondering how we would address the issue of someone not posting, that's all!

I like the idea joust gave us. A time between skipping a person. Like an few hours or something similar?

Did anyone discuss whose house the practice is at??? If not, I don't mind Ashlynn hosting it.

-Sorry for the late response, I had to babysit the past two days.

-Also, does this take place during summer break?

I don't think the practice was discussed, Frogger mentioned it in her post and I kind of ran with it. That could be something that really shows that they need a manager, since it seems Leisha doesn't have the job quite yet.

That's what I was thinking. Leisha is just a babysitter right now, one that annoys Karma to the gills. As for posting... I think we should just try and have it where we post when we can, just not having it between two people for a full page or anything.

I vote "let's go on." We can wait a day or two for Snark after the second round of posts. It takes a while for everyone to write a piece, so he might be able to respond before everyone else finishes.

I vote yes too. While I feel we could wait, maybe we could pull the "he's late thing" to further illustrate the whole we need a manager thing.

Back
Top Bottom