Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Used to This...

Frogger

Pulsar
It's been a long time since I've seen an RP like this so, I decided to bring one back to life.

~

There's a group of friends, it always starts like that. One mentions that they kind of, not really, totally wants to be in the band. The others, of course, consider the idea... and why not? All they have to do is buy the instruments, and set it all up. But there's not enough room for everyone, though there are the important people, such as the managers, and the 'start-up fans' that will be there along with them, even if their music isn't the greatest, or they aren't that successful.

Obviously, the lead guitarist will be the 'Leader' of the group, hence the Lead in it's name.

Hurrah, my profile is up. Glad to see it's really getting around and starting ^_^

Should we look into a child forum, or just start with a thread and see how things go? If we're going to have different places for the not in band stuff, it might be nice to have more than one thread to keep track of stuff.

I'll put up the Lead Guitarist here in a little bit (I have to eat), but meanwhile, why don't ya'll take a look at my other group role-plays? ^^

I did have a romp through them, all nice but I like to keep track of my role-plays by partner(s), so more than one makes me confused at times...

@Gekigami: I don't have that issue, but find it hard to keep track of multiple RPs at the same time so I can sympathize. At the moment, several RPs are keeping me busy. A few are drawing to an end so I might be able to participate in one more.

@Froggy: For some reason, I thought Leisha was the lead guitarist and manager. Well, at any rate, I look forward to a new character! Maybe I'll tweak Ashlynn's profile. This should be fun.

He really isn't lazy, just shy around new people. If you tell him to go talk to a group he doesn't know he'll be reluctant, but that isn't lazy... He'd help calm her down if someone ticked her off.

XD Manager and the vocalist together, I can see that causing some drama later on. As long as Jeff doesn't have Axel Rose Syndrome, they should be all right.

Oh, jeez, love triangles up in here. It's gonna get all complicated, and Eric just wants it to be about the music. But if it were that simple, it wouldn't be fun!

Back
Top Bottom