Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Used to This...

Frogger

Pulsar
It's been a long time since I've seen an RP like this so, I decided to bring one back to life.

~

There's a group of friends, it always starts like that. One mentions that they kind of, not really, totally wants to be in the band. The others, of course, consider the idea... and why not? All they have to do is buy the instruments, and set it all up. But there's not enough room for everyone, though there are the important people, such as the managers, and the 'start-up fans' that will be there along with them, even if their music isn't the greatest, or they aren't that successful.

Obviously, the lead guitarist will be the 'Leader' of the group, hence the Lead in it's name.

Sweetness! Anyone else?

Here are the positions I'd like filled before we start:

Band Members:
Drummer
Lead Guitarist
Bass Guitarist
Vocalist (I am willing to have two, though I'd prefer it to be a girl and a boy)
Piano/Synthesizer

Other Roles:
Manager
Fans

It's pretty great, huh? ^_^

So guitarist and drummer are here. BANDMATES, ASSEMBLE! *blows horn*

Maybe that will work.

Huzzah! Three down, just a couple more. At least one more band member and we could probably start, either the bassist or keyboards could work.

So what's the plan for starting? Like, will they have been a band for a little while, or are things just getting started?

I was thinking along the lines that the band has been together for a little while, but they are entertaining thoughts about hitting the road, spreading their name...that sort of thing. We do need to agree on what sort of band this will be, and the name.

Yeah, a genre we can all agree on, so probably nothing too weird or avant-garde, something simple like alternative, modern, or punk rock maybe?

Name is going to be hard, there's generators we could use to make it easier.

I was thinking something along the lines of rock, myself... As for the name, I agree, there are generators. We can each make a couple suggestions, once we figure out a genre, and we vote from there.

Hurrah, so guitarist, drums, singer, and bassist. Rest is the keyboards, manager, and fans, but I think we're good to start once we get the housekeeping stuff all set, with genre and name.

I used a generator, and here's few that actually made sense and weren't just random words.

Ghost Alliance
Medieval Mutiny
Digital Fish
Bitter Divisions
Brutal Scarecrows
Flaming Dusty Crossbows

Good number from me, other suggestions/generated results?

Also, on genre, some sort of rock band seems to be the consensus so far, for Frogger and I at least.

Awesome! I can play the manager, if need be, so don't worry too much on that one. Here is a few suggestions from myself.

Cosmic Challenge
Black Experiment
Pool of Stars
Golden Fire
Cemetery
Children of the Screaming Empire
Requiem of the Blackened Angel
Iron Insanity
Dying Souls

Out of that list I like Children of the Screaming Empire, Cosmic Challenge, and Black Experiment. Narrowing down mine, I like the last three, Bitter Divisions, Brutal Scarecrows, and Flaming Dusty Crossbows.

Back
Top Bottom