Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Roleplay Ad! (MxF) Update 6.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! So I have a few do's and don'ts in my roleplays. But right now I'm just really craving some smut RP's. A few things about me that you should know. Also, here is a link to my inspiration thread, please check it out for pictures that inspire me, and plots that we could do! Click Here

1. I have a life outside of this site. I will not always be on
2. I hate vanilla RP's.
3. I'm 18, female.
4. I prefer to play a strong willed person who gets forced into submission.
5. I RP mostly for my pleasure, you should too.
6. I will ask that when we roleplay that you use god grammar and have at least 5 sentences for each post.

A few plots that I enjoy doing:
Step-father x step-daughter
Older brother x younger sister
Uncle x niece
Master x slave/pet
Brother-in-law x sister-in-law
Sex trafficking
Pimp and a whore
Forced prostitution
Non-con plots
ext.. ext...

We can talk more plots as well, I'm quite open for anything like that.

Now, my do's and don'ts.

Do's:
Non-con
Incest
Bondage
Rape
Ownership
Humiliation
Age difference
Younger subs
Pain

Don'ts
Toilet Play
Older Subs
Female Dom's
Cutting/Blood play
Strap-ons
I think that's all, if something else comes up, I will tell you! :)

[/size]

RE: My Roleplay Ad! (MxF)

Hi, I like your ad and it sounds like we have some interests in common. First off I'm 36 and I know that a lot of people on here are early 20s. That doesn't bother me. I actually like it, as I have discovered the last couple of weeks. If it's not something cool for you, no harm, no foul...I'll wait.

Okay assuming you are interested I've been only been rping for a relatively short time, but fiction writing including fanfic and the like for years. I think I'm very literate. I read a lot, write a lot and I have a bachelor's degree. So I can write at least to some degree. Here's my f-list https://www.f-list.net/c/ethan78/ I have a decent amount of kinks. I really like incest, not in real life, just to be clear lol. I definitely liked your younger sister/older brother and step daughter/stepdad. I'm completely open though, any story that's interesting gets me. I'm very much a dom but I like strong willed subs. Also sub in story doesn't mean I will disrespect you outside of the story. I do like to chat back and forth. This is entertainment for me. I have a full life too. I'm generally on at least once a day and will post. I always write at least 3 to 5 paragraphs with 4 or five sentences a piece, at least. I'm not a grammar snob, but I have pretty good grammar. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom