Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of Smutcraft (MxF) PM RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
That's right, Smutcraft. I've been craving a WoW based RP for a while now, but no one has anything posted. Finally decided to post my own.

So what I'm looking for is pretty simple. They could be adventurers together, or maybe just a passing in a tavern. Could be a one shot, or a long term. Nothing really specific in the idea department. Though I would love to come up with something if you don't have anything particular in mind.

My craving comes more for the races than the world itself. I would like to find someone playing one (or more because I wont stop you from playing more) of the following: Troll, Blood or Night Elf, Draenei, Orc, and a strange part of me wouldn't mind a Goblin. Though if you want to make variants like Ysera or Alexstraza with aspects of other creatures, I wont stop the creativity.

The races I like playing are: Troll, Tauren, Orc, Worgen, and Human. The only way I'll double is if you do so. Though as a fair warning, I am terrible at doubling. But it wouldn't be fair for you to do it and me not.

I try to average two paragraphs, and when I say try I really do. But I can only put out for what I'm given. Don't give me one paragraph and expect two back, and don't give me five and hope I can match it. I see it as anything beyond three is just to much. I'm here to enjoy myself, not write a final for my PhD.

My kink list is pretty short. I tried making an f-list once and it didn't save after all the time it took to make so I said 'Fuck it.'

Dirty talking
Piercings and tattoos
Size difference (one to two feet)
Macro cocks (18+ inches)
Excessive cum
Skimpy clothing/armor
Teasing

The Nos

Anything that belongs in a toilet
Non-con
Anything going up my character's ass (Not your's)
Extreme submissives
Passive characters

If I can think of anything else I'll add it later. If you're interested please PM me. Oh and PMs only please, no threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom