Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fun, Long term preferred ( F x F , F x M ) Original + Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonHaze

Meteorite
Hello everyone, welcome to my thread. Hopefully you'll find it worthwhile to send me a pm after checking it out, and if not, that's fine too.

About Me
  • Female, late 20s EST
  • Prefer to play over PM but will do thread if necessary
  • The only messenger I use is Skype, which I don't roleplay over but will chat OOC
  • 2-3 paragraph posts, with a tendency to do more rather than less
  • I do my best to reply daily but life happens and there will be times that I just can't or must take some time off due to work or personal obligations. I hope you would understand this as my partner, and I would understand if you needed the same as well
  • Drop me or don't reply for a while? Don't be afraid to send me a message after a while if you're interested in trying to do another go at it. We can continue where we were or start fresh on something else.

F-List Located Here

I'm a pretty curious person, and have little to no bounds, so I'm up for anything. I prefer to play the sort of girl that knows what she wants and isn't the wilting flower type. But depending on the role play, I can play submissive or dominant. It just depends on what the story calls for. My kinks don't have to be involved in all the role plays and I love to take my partner's opinion into consideration. In my role play, I prefer a good amount of sex mixed in with plot.

Roleplays/Ideas/Things that don't interest me
  • Mother x Son
  • Anything in a traditional high school setting (unless it's a really good idea, and I do mean amazing.)
  • Steampunk themed settings
  • Bimbofication
  • Celebrity role plays

Incest Pairings
My role is to the right. I apparently don't know my directions, but I will play the female type character against your male or female
  • Twin Brother x Twin Sister
  • Twin Sister x Twin Sister
  • Father x Daughter(s)

Miscellaneous Pairings
  • Summoner x Succubus
  • Human x Demon
  • Prisoner x Royalty or Royalty x Prisoner
  • Human(s) x Elf
  • Rival Band Member x Rival Band Member
  • Assassin x Victim or Victim x Assassin
  • Customer x Prostitute
  • Human x Demon
  • Angel x Demon
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Mortal x Vampire or Vampire x Mortal
  • Werewolf x Vampire or Vampire x Werewolf
  • Doctor x Patient
  • Zombie Apocalypse Survivor x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor

Fandoms
These are just some I'm interested in that I would be willing to play in the universe or as established characters. This is in no particular order nor is it complete.
  • Game of Thrones
  • Harry Potter
  • The Hunger Games
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Bleach
  • Black Lagoon
  • Death Note
  • Fate/Stay Night
  • High School of the Dead
  • Hellsing
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (focus on Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, X-Men movies)
  • Attack on Titan
  • Final Fantasy VII (including the various offshoots)
  • Sailor Moon (would be very particular on this one, canon characters only)
  • The Walking Dead
  • Battle Royale
  • Gundam (G & Wing, mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom