Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzeSunlight762

Meteorite
It's been quite a while since I have been on Blue Moon; therefore, I'm looking for some more fun. But before I describe my idea of a good time, let me describe myself to you.

I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall. My hair falls to my waist and is a lovely brown color with blonde and red highlights. My eyes are also brown, usually they have either a calm or challenging look in them. I very light skinned with a few freckles here and there and my breasts are a full 36C.

Now, I'm usually up to try just about anything;however, I like to be seduced or persuaded into doing it. Think you can do that? ;) Now, I only ask that replies be at least a paragraph long during the role play...I get very....sexually frustrated...if I have to send a reply when I'm teased with a morsel. Please, please, do your best to spell words correctly and avoid "texting lingo"...it's not the greatest turn on; however, I understand that no one is perfect and mistakes can always be overlooked.

My points of interests usually fall around the following:

-Spanking
-Rough sex
-Domination
-Power struggles
-Teasing
-Bondage
-Orgasm control
-Orders
-Manipulation

This, of course, does not list everything I like or am interested in so..
I would love to hear your interests and ideas...so please send me a PM. I'm here and ready to serve. The only question is, are you, Sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom