Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for male Bull and Cucks/ Affair, Adultery, Cheating, Cuckolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrandonCharms

Hey my name is Olivia and I'm looking to play a real life fantasy of mine.

I currently live in NYC and I'm an owner/CEO of a designer company for interior house/office designs. I just turned 27 years old and I have been married for nine years. My husband, John Winters is slightly older (31). We first started dating in high school and have been a couple ever since – no breaks or hall passes. When we got together he was the third guy I’d been with. I fell in love with him because he’s a genuinely amazing man. For reasons I don’t want to get into he gets a lot of attention from other women, even when we’re out together. I doubt many people would pick him to be the husband of an unsatisfied wife. We get married when I turned 18 and he was 22, we’re from a part of the country(South) where people don’t wait very long to get married. I share this because I know in many places it’s common to spend much of or even your entire twenties casually dating different partners. I don’t regret marrying my husband, he's the best thing that ever happened to me. But John...well he lacks in some places, Size-wise, he’s somewhat below average but not tiny - roughly the same as my two boyfriends before him. The real issue is that he never takes control in the bedroom. He’s warm and good-natured. A polite lover, I guess you could say. After all this time together I just don’t think there’s an aggressive, forceful, sexually dominant side to him. While oral sex can feel incredible, it’s not a replacement for intercourse. In many ways it’s a subservient act and no matter how skilled the guy may be he still isn’t giving the girl the sensation of being manhandled and used. Sometimes women want that - or at least I do. I love being his princess but occasionally I want to be his little fuck toy, too. I have never thought about straying away from John because I love him and the conservative side of me believes in marriages so this roleplay will be a long scenarios of my transformation.

The roleplay theme in this scenario is an Affair, I can tell you a lot more once we start talking. And I will update this tomorrow morning when I get the chance.

Age of partner: I prefer my partners to be 18+. Sorry, there are no exceptions.

Preferred way to RP: Chatzy or an Instant messenger like YIM or IM

Style: I am a multi-para Rper, often writing in first person, past tense with ample description. I don’t really care what style you write in, so long as it is also quite descriptive and not one-lining. Grammar and spelling mean a lot to me, though spelling mistakes and mishaps DO happen, so don’t worry about that!

SMUT: Yes SMUT is in play.

Scenarios can also get edited if you are a worthy male to roleplay with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom