Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day In The Life of Emilia Clarke (Assume x CelebStars)

Assume

Supernova
Adam was extremely excited to have his little girl home. She had just finished shooting the second season of Game of Thrones, and that meant she had some free time to spent with her family. She had just arrived home a few hours ago. The father was proud of his daughter. Though he hadn't seen any episodes, he knew that the show had made it quite big along with his daughter. At the moment he was outside in the back yard of the family's large mansion sized home, cooking burgers. With his wife and daughter sitting at the the outside dinner table he was manning the grill. "Ah another one finished!" he said as he flipped the burger patty onto a plate. "So how has my little star been doing?!" The father said excitedly.

"I really wanted to watch your show, but your mother said wait until she comes home, we can watch it together as a family!" Adam said laughing at his wife. "We set it up on the t.v. in the living room before you arrived. After I finished these burgers we can watch go and watch it I'll see my baby girl the actress!" The father said excitedly. Adam had never heard of Game of Thrones until his daughter mentioned auditioning for the scene, and even then he didn't bother to look it up. So he wasn't sure what he was about to see, but whatever it is he would be happy. At least that's what he believe.

"Come on, let's go inside.." he said bringing the burgers into the kitchen. There was already burger patties, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and ketchup laid out on the kitchen counter. "Okay let's go to the living room..."

"I've been doing well thanks Dad" Emilia said, smiling from ear to ear as she sat facing her mother. She was wearing a smart white shirt which was sleeveless exposing her arms from the shoulder down. The design of the shirt consisted of a black collar with a black strip going down the middle where the buttons were fastened. Below the waist was a black leather skirt zipped up from behind. It hung down to her knees and at the stomach tucked in her white shirt.

Crossing her legs and showing off some white flesh Emilia dangled her heel in mid air as it slipped off the base of her foot. "Watch it as a family? Mum it isn't a family show" she laughed. "It is very..umm...you will see! But!" Her finger pointed to the pair of them, "you have to look away at some points in the show, I don't want you seeing...things" Emilia went a little shy.

"I'm not really hungry any more Dad" The brunette said with her ponytail swinging from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Walking past the kitchen and in to the living room, the actress slipped out of her heels and sat on a chair, pulling her feet up and resting them by her thighs.

Adam wasn't sure what his daughter meant by it wasn't a family show. Maybe it had some violence and gore in it, he wondered if his daughter played a warrior or something. Maybe she had a few scenes where she killed people, that would be interesting. "You don't want me seeing things! Rubbish! I'll see what I want! I want to see my lovely daughter and her acting skills!" After getting his burger together, he made his way over to the couch. Sitting down next to his wife, he wore dark black jeans and a white collar shirt that was slightly unbutton.

Turning on the .t.v the family began to watch. So far it was starting off a bit slow. "I don't care about these people! Where are you? Can we just fast forward to your part?" The father asked. His wife calmed him down and told him to just enjoy it and wait. After Robert's scene with Ned Stark in the tomb, Emilia's part came up. "Wow! Is that really you?!" The father said shocked, as he turned to his daughter. "You look amazing with that hair, it's a pity you didn't get the blonde genes from my side!" he laughed teasing her.

Watching the t.v screen, Visery Targaryen soon came on. "Who's this guy suppose to be? Why is he touching you like that?" The father said being over protective. Getting up from his seat, he watched as the man took off the robe his daughter was wearing. "What...?" his jaw dropped as he saw his own grown daughter's full naked breast and then ass come into view. "What kind of show is this!?" he said a bit distress.

"Dad!" Emilia moaned, seeing him overreact.

"Adam! Sit down! Your daughter is naked! Get over it!" The mother said, taking her husband's hand and trying to pull him down in to his seat. "I think you look beautiful sweetie." Once he sat back down, Carol's tried to calm him.

"I told you not to watch certain parts. Your being an idiot!" The actress hated her father at this moment in time. "I can never please you can I! Your never proud of me, always criticizing me. You didn't moan when I bought this house for you though with the money I got from the show!" The evening was turning in to a arguing session. "I think I am going to go." She said, standing up herself now and wanting to leave.

Adam started to turn a bit reddish the the face. "Well if I'm being an idiot because I don't like the idea of a million perverts seeing my daughter naked then I am an idiot!" He started to clench his fist a bit when she mentioned her buying the house with the money from the show, it seemed to take a blow at his pride. Sitting back down he crossed his arms like a little kid. "Fine....I guess i'm the idiot father." He said feeling a bit hurt. "Stay don't leave..I'll just not voice my opinions then..seeing that they upset you so much...and you can't handle them" Grabbing the remote he watched on in silence as the show started to play.

Finishing the first episode, the second episode began to play right after. Adam remained for a few minutes, right until the sex scene, where Drogo began to ride Emilia. Taking a deep breath, he looked away a little bit, blushing slightly. "Did you really need to do this scene?" He said grumpily trying his best not to over react. "Please at least tell me that this was all acting and you two didn't do it!"

"Look away now!" Emilia said to her parents as she appeared on screen being humped from behind. "This wasn't a good idea was it" she said, hearing her father over react. Carol on the other hand seemed to be quite happy. "Oh Emilia, he is gorgeous. He is so buff and big."

"Mum?!" Emilia shouted. "What sweetie? Look we are all adults here." Turning to her husband, Carol smiled at him and turned back to her daughter. "I'm sure he isn't as big as your father, he is like a horse down there."

"Oh my god, too much information, I am going to bed! Good night!" Getting up from her seat, Emilia didn't hesitate in leaving her parents alone. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes, not believing her mother would tell her something so disgusting.

"Did I say to much?" Carol asked Adam.

Adam's eyes widen a bit, as he turned to his wife. "Carol?!" He couldn't believe what she had said, he even felt a bit jealous. Adam was a bit large and somewhat strong, but not like how he was in his youth. He had grown a slight belly, though his arms were still strong and board.

"Haha of course he's not bigger than me down there!" The father said chuckling regaining his confidence. "Hey! Where are you going?!" he called out for his daughter who quickly leave. "Heh, she can handle doing nude scenes and showing off her body to the world! But she can't handle hear parents talking about sex?!" Adam said laughing shaking his head. "This is how you were born!" he yelled laughing.

Cuddling up with his wife, he smiled turning to her. "Heh, you could barely even handle it when we first started to date. Even now, we couldn't do it while Emilia was home...you could barely contain your moans!" he teased his wife.

Back
Top Bottom