Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure, Plot & Smut wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight dreams

Meteorite
Hi

Im curious to try a more longterm 'adventure' like rp either with a simple system or no-system. I would love play with someone who wouldnt mind taking on the role of 'everyone else' allowing me to explore his world (Im mainly into realistic gritty ... real world, fantasy or post apocalypse). I do often find myself drawn to ideas where I imagine being in over my head ending up loosing control etc. However, I could also be willing to try to cast myself in the role of more of a seductive super spy or heroine rather than the more vulnerable situations/roles I usually imagine myself in.

Im open to ideas I just love the idea of exploring a world and getting inspired by mixing ideas.

Camilla

PS: My usual Likes
* Imagining being out of my element (new school,job,country - not speaking the language proporly etc.)
* I like bit of dirty language / racism / sexism .. but Im not into outright humiliation
* Taken by multiple guys
* Forced, Coerced
* Feeling vulnerable or helpless (drugged, drunk, naive, young etc.)
Like mentioned above I dont usually imagine being really slutty or much of a seductress in my normal fantasies ... but perhaps it would be fun to explore or mix that in somehow too ? :)

moonlight dreams said:
Hi

Im curious to try a more longterm 'adventure' like rp either with a simple system or no-system. I would love play with someone who wouldnt mind taking on the role of 'everyone else' allowing me to explore his world (Im mainly into realistic gritty ... real world, fantasy or post apocalypse). I do often find myself drawn to ideas where I imagine being in over my head ending up loosing control etc. However, I could also be willing to try to cast myself in the role of more of a seductive super spy or heroine rather than the more vulnerable situations/roles I usually imagine myself in.

Im open to ideas I just love the idea of exploring a world and getting inspired by mixing ideas.

Camilla

PS: My usual Likes
* Imagining being out of my element (new school,job,country - not speaking the language proporly etc.)
* I like bit of dirty language / racism / sexism .. but Im not into outright humiliation
* Taken by multiple guys
* Forced, Coerced
* Feeling vulnerable or helpless (drugged, drunk, naive, young etc.)
Like mentioned above I dont usually imagine being really slutty or much of a seductress in my normal fantasies ... but perhaps it would be fun to explore or mix that in somehow too ? :)

Im not into fandom stuff - but maybe some rp thats 'tomb raider'ish ?
lara620.jpg

Ok, here ya go..
Your drunk in a bar south of the border, where you catch the attention of an outlaw biker gang, who “convince you", to go around back and not so politely have thier way with you...hows that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom