Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cree's Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sencreeya

Star
Hello there good people of Blue-moon!

I have a couple of RP ideas, that I hope gains an interest in someone.

A few things:
1. I would prefer to RP in threads.
2. Please just give me something to work with does not have to be a novel though :)
3. I can promise to reply at least once a day, but mostly more, sorry but real life gets in the way sometimes, ya know?
4. I am looking for just one person each to do each idea with, in order to be fair please post here on the thread if interested. First come, first serve. :D

What I don’t like:
Torture.
Water-sports.
Scat.
Swallowing anything besides cum, blood (for those vamps) and saliva.
Excessive gore.
Vore.
Dutilation.

These are all the things I could think of, if you want something in there or want to know if I am cool with something just feel free to ask, I really don’t bite…just my characters do lol.

Okay now RP ideas!
Plot Idea One: After Midnight (Your character can be a male human or Kemonomimi and the submissive one.)

Plot: Your character is virgin, lost, and has no direction in life (You can make up why or how he became like this) my character a vampire who is hunting your character by the smell of his blood. My character is wanting to drain your character of all life, but something stops him. Maybe the l resilient look in his eyes? Anyways, a day later my character finds your character and saves him from a gang of vampires.

Not only is your characters blood delicious, but they have some quality to make him valuable to humans and supernatural hunters alike (I was thinking it can heal or it can make him good at tracking things or both) so basically my character takes your character in for selfish purposes (His blood) and is a bit cold and rough at first. But for the exchange of protection, your character brings out the better side of my character. They fall for each other eventually, have sex, and try to survive the world as they know it.

My Vamp
1. He can be out during the day as long as he has something to cover up well enough from direct sunlight. The sun can burn and sting a bit though and if a stay to long in it he will really feel pain and injury.
2. He can drink human blood or it can be animal. He can also eat normal food and enjoy it.
3. He has the features of a human expect very pale skin, deep red/purple eyes, with navy blue hair. And pointed ears as well as fangs.
4. He has a heartbeat it just beats a lot slower than a humans.
5. That is all I can think of.

Plot Idea Two: Um….what? (Your character is the gamblers boy, he can be dominate or submissive, my character is going to be a switch).

Plot: There is a pompous boy who lives the life a stereotypical rich boy. That is in till his gambling father loses a lot of money and then even more in stocks and bonds. To make up for it, his father sold his son to the gambler to do as he pleased. The gambler gave the boy to his son, the gamblers son either likes or got bullied by the now slave boy.
So depending on you, this RP can be a revenge to love or an awkward I-like-you-and-now-I-have-you-at-my-whim-love rp. Or a mixer of both.

I hope to get a couple of takers!

Truly yours,

Cree.

EDIT:

-First idea closed.
-Second idea Closed.

I'm interested in the first idea. It's been YEARS since I've played the "uke" in a yaoi... but hey, never know if you don't try eh? It might just get me back into mxm rp as a more constant...

roxasdflame said:
I'm interested in the first idea. It's been YEARS since I've played the "uke" in a yaoi... but hey, never know if you don't try eh? It might just get me back into mxm rp as a more constant...

Thank you for taking an interest, and your right never know till your writing it if it suits. Would you like to know anymore details? Should we continue talking here or in PMS?

btw, you should add "blood" to the swallowing anything but cum and saliva. Since you like vampires... XD

cum blood? ewww lol that sounds kinda grose <3 XD (That typo though lol. )

Bumping for a friend ~
I'm in love with her RP - it's quite fun at the same time it's relaxed and paced.

Sencreeya said:
roxasdflame said:
Bumping for a friend ~
I'm in love with her RP - it's quite fun at the same time it's relaxed and paced.

Aww you are just to sweet ^//^ Thank you though! Bump~
^^ You're welcome hun, can't wait to see what happens with our RP ^_^ Looking forward to it

Revnarh said:
Are you still looking for a submissive nekomimi boy or young man whose blood has healing powers?

Hey there!

Sure am if you are okay with the second idea, we can twist it around plot some stuff together for it. But a submissive neko boy would be really interesting for the second idea.

Which is---- There is a pompous boy who lives the life a stereotypical rich boy. That is in till his gambling father loses a lot of money and then even more in stocks and bonds. To make up for it, his father sold his son. The man who buys him gives him to his son.

I was thinking your neko boy could be poor or if you want rich, and having him submissive would be really interesting to see if have a slave. It could turn out that the slave becomes more of a protector?

Let me know, I am open, open for ideas ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom