Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Holy Grail Wars (seeking female for Fate based RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Lately I've been going into one of my favorite series, the Fate series. Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/Extra, and all the little bits in between. I'd like to do a roleplay based in the universe. Seven mages and seven servants, all fighting for their wish to be granted. Some join to prove their worth, others join for a specific desire, or maybe they are just drawn in. I'd prefer my partner to have a decent knowledge of the series. I don't ask for you to know every single bit of it (I'm still going through the series), but perhaps at least knowledge of Fate/Stay Night, or the general idea of the plot. I'd like for this roleplay to be a little more light-hearted than the original series (don't want everyone dying in horrible manners right away). Perhaps we can include some fun moments between master and servant (sort of like the awkward friendship between Rider and Waver in Fate/Zero).

First off, I'd like to set up a few rules:
1. I'm a straight male. That means I'd like my partner to be female.
2. While we are each playing multiple characters, I'd like the smut scenes to be one x one.
3. My mediums for roleplaying are PM, email, and threads, in that order. No IMs, I lose track of those too quickly.
4. Please have a firm grasp of the English language, as well as decent grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi and I'm aware that spell-check can be a bitch, but if I can't read what you sent me, I can't respond.
5. I'll do my best to reply to you as soon as possible. Due to my job being outdoors, my hours can shift if the weather is crappy.
6. To be honest, if you disappear for a while and return and are still interested in this roleplay, feel free to let me know. It is very rare for me to get upset at someone for disappearing. While it is sometimes rude, I understand that real life should come first and that things happen by surprise. If you can let me know in advance, that'll be great, if not, that's fine.
7. Let's all be friends here. This is my first time planning out a roleplay this big, so it's not going to be perfect. I tend to make mistakes sometimes, please don't get on my ass about them.
8. I tend to use pictures to describe my characters. And since this is an RP based on an anime, the pictures will be anime pictures. If you have an issue with that, please let me know so that I can look for a picture of real people.
9. To make sure that you've read through my request thread, write the class you wish your main character to be in the subject line. Or you can put the name of the heroic spirit you wish to be. That way I'll know you read through my request thread and I'll pay more attention to you.

For a list of my kinks, here's a link to my F-List. Here are some of the general stuff though.
Likes: busty women, some romance, a bit of comedy in the story, plenty of sex

Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme violence (during sex), death (during sex)

The Holy Grail War: The Holy Grail Wars is a bloody battle that takes place every 10 years (or 60 years, the fucking grail makes up its own rules). Seven mages from around the world gather in one area and summon seven heroic spirits to battle each other for the grail. The winner will be granted one wish from the grail, whatever they desire (a load of BS since the grail is the embodiment of all evil, but our characters don't know that). Now here's the fun part. We will be playing these 14 characters (7 mages, 7 servants), although we will have two main characters that the story will follow for the most part. We can decide on who is who, but I'd prefer to be the mage and you as my heroic spirit (at least for the main couple). Each heroic spirit is an important person from history or legend. There are seven classes of heroic spirits, and only one of each during each war:

Saber: The well balanced knight class, often regarded as the strongest class due to being both powerful and agile, as well as having the riding skills of a Rider class. Also have high magic resistance. (example: King Arthur, Siegfried)
Lance: One of the three knight classes, often very agile while wielding a long-ranged melee weapon such as a spear or lance. (example: Cu Chulainn, Vlad the Impaler)
Archer: The third of the knight classes, often fighting with projectile weapons. While they function well at long distances from their masters, they are sometimes difficult to control due to their independent nature. (example: Robin Hood, David [David and Goliath])
Rider: A class that specializes in speed and power through their Noble Phantasm, usually in the form of a mount. At their full power when using their mount. (example: Alexander the Great, Francis Drake)
Caster: A magic user, able to alter the space around them as well as summoning creatures to fight for them. While they are weak to physical attacks, they are deadly at long range and can attack from basically anywhere. (example: Shakespeare, Bluebeard)
Assassin: Fight in the shadows, Assassin is able to conceal their presence from even the most skilled mages. Due to often being weak, they normally attack masters instead of servants. (example: Jack the Ripper, The Hundred-Faced Hassan)
Berserker: A large and powerful warrior, Berserker has traded sanity for power. Normally hard to completely control, it is common for the master to die from overuse of mana from Berserker. (example: Lu Bu, Frankenstein)

We will decide on which historical figures to use together. And be creative on which historical figure to put for what class. Some figures can be used for multiple classes (Nobunaga Oda can fit into Saber and Archer class, Lu Bu can fit into Lance, Rider, and Berserker class). And don't feel constraint by lack of female heroic spirits. History isn't 100% accurate. Just look at King Arthur, Jack the Ripper, and Francis Drake. And they don't all have to be original spirits. We can include one or two spirits already used in the Fate series.

And we'll make our mage characters diverse. Perhaps the main pair is the underdog of the war, coming in with little experience. We'll have villains of course, maybe as a serial killer joining the war or they want the Grail to gain power. We can include the pretentious master that thinks they'll win due to their powerful bloodline. Or a master that wants to fulfill the dream of a relative who died in a previous war.

As for the plot of the RP, we will follow our two main heroes as they fight through the Grail War and interact with other masters and servants. Of course we'll have a villain or villains to the story. Perhaps we'll have our main heroes form an alliance with other pairs. And the romance pairing doesn't have to always be between master and servant. Perhaps it's between two masters that form an alliance and end up falling for each other (such as Shirou and Rin). In the end, it'll be our main duo that'll reach the Grail. From there, we can decide if they choose to destroy the evil artifact or make their wish (although these are the kind of wishes that have dark loopholes. Ex: desires respect, so the Grail grants you the power to kill until you are feared and respected). Of course we'll have side characters on top of our 14 characters the neutral factor from the church (unless he'll be like Kirei and secretly participate), as well as possibly family members of some of the mages, although they'll play relatively small roles.

As for the fun smutty scenes. Well these servants are going to have to replenish their mana somehow, and the best way is through sexual intercourse. :p If you'd like, we can do scenes for each of the servants with their masters (that way you can get it on with a historical figure) although the Berserker duo will probably get the short end of the stick on that since Berserker lacks sanity and will probably kill off the master during sex. Even if we chose to not have their master and servant pair up in the end, there will still be plenty of room for some naughty fun until the bitter end.

PM me if you're interested. This is my first time trying something this big, and I'd like to see how it goes. I can probably only take on about one or two of these at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom