Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fallout RP (using your own custom character!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beersy

Meteorite
The story: the Mojave is becoming a war zone, the aftermath of Hoover dam has left the citizens of the wastes in a frenzy, and everyone is more worried about the conflict rather than making caps. You left the Mojave, looking for new opportunities and a change of pace, bearing the last or your caps. After a month or so of traveling, you come upon what looks to be the remains of a city, buildings being held up my makeshift wooden poles and flimsy metal paneling. Realizing you have not eaten in some time and have no place to sleep, you decide that you want to hole up in a nearby hotel for the night, or maybe a friendly wastelander will allow you into their home. Upon entering, you notice a very open, dark, and quiet street, illuminated by various "Open" signs and fading street lights. The smell of fire and the quiet whistling of the wind through the alleys of the town gives you very unsettling feeling. Since everyone you can't find any buildings that strike you as a hotel, you go to the nearest door with light emanating from the windows, in hopes you can barter for some food, and maybe a place to sleep. As you look up, you notice the house is between two buildings, one which seems to have fallen to the side, and is leaning on the building adjacent from it. You walk up the door and knock, and a woman seemingly in her early 30's with a steel eyepatch over her left eye, shiny silver hair, and a emotionless expression answers the door. The smell of mole rat stew strikes your nostrils, and before you know it your asking if you can spend the night in return for a small sum of caps. After a few seconds of contemplation she steps aside to let you in. When you attempt to hand her the caps, she simply raises her hand and shakes her head, sitting down at a nearby table, waving you over and handing you a nuka-cola. After some akward silence, she introduces herself as Desdemona, and in return you introduce yourself.

Hi all! I hope the story above wasn't butchered grammatically and has intrigued you enough to want to commit to an rp with this silver haired woman :D

Your character can be whoever they want, whatever gender, whatever faction they support (or no faction at all) and whatever personality! Only a few requirements
1. Your must be human. They can be an android or have inhuman qualities, but they must appear human at first glance. They cannot be a ghoul, super mutant or night kin.
2. They can be any age, but must be able to fight. this DOESENT mean your character has to enjoy fighting or be good at it.
3. Your character must be 18 year a of age or older

PM me with your characters, and we will create the story together! :D

Character format

Name:

Height: (nothing specific, short, average, tall or midget)

Hair color:

Skin color:

Specific features: (eye patches, missing limbs, burns, scars etc)

Preferred type of weapons: (sniper, heavy weapons, small weapons, energy weapons, etc)

Supporting factions: (if none just put none)

Disliked factions: (if none, put none)

Typical form of clothing: (you cannot use custom armor, you can however have "modified Combat Armor MkII" and explain your modifications)

Skills you are good at: (Science, Medicine, Repair, etc)

Skills you are not good at:

Any other notes/personality traits that I did not mention above:

PM me if your interested, along with your character bio! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom