Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen Scrolls (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Shithead

Planetoid
Okay. So. I'm really craving an interracial forbidden love type thing, but also gay. ^^ So uh, being an anarchist and all, I don't really enjoy making rules... That being said, I do have some, but I like to think of them as boundaries.^^ And those are: NO incest (unless it was forced and NOT enjoyed), NO bestiality (I love my cat so much, the thought of anyone fucking her, gives me the bloodlust), ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ATALL THAT GOES IN THE TOILET, YA HEAR? (I ain't havin' none of it!)

The things I do enjoy, well, there's a lot, so just PM me with the things you like, and I'll let you know what I will and won't do. ^^

NOW, FOR DAS PLOT.

I'm thinkin', a historical masterxslave. Not like a sex slave, but an actual slave. The slave falls in love with the master's son, however, there is also a rich white man trying to court him. The choice is yours.

My other idea, is a more modern thing, where your character is the son of a racist cop, and mine is a struggling black musician, who your dad tries to beat up... I don't know I just woke up. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom