Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Domme females, hermaphrodites or shemales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please read over my F-list profile to get a general idea of my kinks.
F-list profile

While I don't care what gender you are RL, I ask that you don't discriminate based on my RL gender (male)

I have several scenes I like to play, most of them involve darker kinks (non-con, torture, snuff, enslavement) but sometimes I'll be in the mood for something more realistic/loving (typical D/s dynamic stuff)

Scene one: The Mage
My character is an apprentice mage, who thinks he's better than all of the rest at the academy. So late one night, in his room, he draws up his best summoning circle to date...with a minor flaw; he forgot the binding and so the demoness (you) gets to roam free and maybe even enslave the uppity mage. (magic/snuff/non-con)

Scene two: Fight Club (not the movie)
The scene opens in a warehouse, a ring of spectators surrounding the champion (either of us) as a bloodied body is dragged off to the side to make way for the next challenger (again, either of us). [This scene could go on and on and may be easier if it was started where one party had already bested the other.] At the conclusion of the fight, the victor decides what to do with the loser. (enslavement/humiliation/torture)

Scene three: Dominatrix X Client
Not much to this one, really just your standard, paid for session with a dominatrix. (flogging, worship, light humiliation...etc)[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom