Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Firefly (Humanoids, aliens, anthros... oh my!)

Cherry Shithead

Planetoid
The year is 2748. You are a member of the Serenity crew, a team of rogue space pirates, determined to wiping out the Alliance. They have taken everything from you. You demand justice. Objective: Destroy the Alliance at all costs.

Hi! So, this is loosely based off the Firefly television series, loosely. You don't need to have seen it, because we will be using all original characters.

So the basic crew roles are:
- Captain (samowise)
- First mate (Cherry Shithead)
- Pilot (kckolbe)
- Mercenary
- Mechanic
- Doctor (jackdlemon)

Of course, we can always add more, these are just the basics. Just let me know, and I'll add another role for you. ^^ You can have as many characters as you want, within reason. Obviously not like, 50 million or anything, but you know.

So the basic plot is, you have just joined the Serenity crew, unless you are one of the first 6 roles. The galaxy is under attack by the corruption government known as the Alliance, as well as reavers, gangsters, and bounty hunters.

I just woke up, so I'm kind of tired... I'll describe it more later.

Also. Your character can be human, anthro, futa, alien, robot, whatever. I'd like to refrain from sparkly vampires, but hell, if you got an imagination, use it.

Why the hell not? Always down for a human character, pilot or engineer works for me. I'd like him to be former Alliance if that's fine.

You could have both, if you want. (I'm not sure how this is gonna take off.) So I guess make a profile for him. ^^

I'll stick with one for now, not big on doing multiple characters until I get the first one down really well. Is your first mate a better pilot or mechanic? Whatever she is better at, I'll do the other.

All right then. Anything else worth knowing about her?

Name: Lance Daniels
Position: Pilot/Navigator
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Attributes (Arbitrary 1-10 ratings, 20 points total):
Physical Prowess: 5
Toughness: 4
Mind: 7
Willpower: 4

Skills (Also 1-10, 20 total points):
Astronavigation: 6
Electronic Engineering: 1
Firearms (no specialty): 1
General Knowledge: 2
Mechanical Engineering: 1
Perception: 4
Pilot: 5

Background (short version): Grew up on an Alliance world and joined the Alliance military as a transport pilot. Spent a few years in and then got out to work as a civilian. Met Cherry's char and signed on as a pilot/navigator.

Notes: Isn't the most agile pilot, so is willing to work as a co-pilot and primary navigator.

I'd be interested in playing the doctor role. Can I reserve it, and then make a character sheet later?

Absolutely! I'll make the thread for character profiles... Probably tomorrow. I'm very tired. ^^; But yes, I will reserve doctor for you.

Back
Top Bottom