Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Vampire, Succubus, and any Other Type of Monster Girl (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
I'll just cut to the chase. I am looking for, a semi-literate role player who can give me at minimum 1-2 paragraphs. If you can do more, all the better! I enjoy playing with sub and doms alike, but bonus points if you'll play a dom.
Now, as the title implies I'm open to almost any kind of monster girl. Just please no heavy vore. Below is a few ideas that are 100% changeable to your needs and wants.

Vampires

A vampire queen wakes after 100 years. Her underground lair let's out into a collage that was not there when she fell asleep. Regardless she starts her new coven by turning everyone around her, all the girls she turns turn into total sluts, and the guys horny bloodsuckers except for MC who she has fancied and make him her king. Together they grow their haram and try to take over the city and beyond.
I'm willing to play both men and women in this one.

---

Our characters have been been good friends for years, going to the same collage. MC is finally going to ask YC out but before he can YC gets mugged and turned by vampires. This transformation doesn't just affect her body, she forgets everything about her human life and grows more confident and assertive. She still knows to talk, read, write all of that, she just doesn't remember her past or anyone she has met.
MC Finds out about this one way or another and tries to help her by teaching her everything she needs to know to keep living in the human world, and keeping her out of trouble. He of course will also be her source of blood.

---

A variation on the last one is our character are close friends or even siblings. YC is nice, shy, and modest, but when she get's turned into a vampire she becomes sluty, ranchy, and confadent. She keeps all her memories in this one.

Succubus

A succubus wants to know what human life is like. So, after leaving hell she picks a handsome guy to show her the ropes, and of course rewards him with what she does best.

---

More ideas to come. Again, I'm up for most other types of monsters. Slimes girls, harpies, you name it.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom