Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Skyrim RP. (FxF/Futa) WARNING: blood, gore, multiple taboo subjects. Plot driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyKitten

Super-Earth
So this is an idea I've been sitting on forever.
It's a skyrim based roleplay, with a much darker twist.... Vampires and werewolves, Daedra and Evil galore!
Sound fun yet?
Lots of sex. Maybe with people, maybe with draugr, maybe with animals or dragons or who knows what else. But this will mainly be story driven.
The story? My character was clubbed on her head during an ambush and as a result, suffered severe memory loss. She's taken to Helgen with no clue of who she is, except for a name scratched into the back of a pendant around he neck. Your character may be a fellow prisoner. Or maybe you saw the dragon attack and saw me struggling in the wreckage, and you pulled me out and saved me. Either way, we begin to spend time with each other.
I have many many plans for this one. However....
WARNINGS: This will involve blood play, cannibalism, insanity, murder, painful and/or sexual torture, possible beastiality, possible vampires and werewolves.

Most if the times we'll just be doing normal Skyrim things. Fighting bandits, exploring, doing small quests for people. Yea, despite being based on it, the more.... 'Hardcore' stuff will occur very little.

I was thinking definitely following all the Daedric storylines, as well as the dark brotherhood one and maybe the dragonborn and empire storylines.
PM me if interested ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom