Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna nodded, though she was a bit confused. She had been fine with the hug. Oh well. Kichin was an interesting person. She liked being with him though. It was nice. Though there were a lot of things about these bodies that she didn't understand. Why did thy only have four legs, and only walked on two? The other two were more for carrying than walking. And what was with the weird, soft lumps on her body, under her neck? They looked kind of nice but she wasn't sure what purpose they served. She sighed and decided to think about that later, as she was quite hungry. She followed Kichin to the kitchen.

Mai looked at her body as the girls and Kichin walked away. She didn't quite understand how her body worked and why had she returned like a mere human. It took her quite a while to get used to just using two legs to walk, but at least she was moving perfectly. She followed Kichin and the rest to the Kichin and then looked at the chair. She remembered how Kichin used it, so she bent her legs and sat on it. "Good work Mai!" She thought inside her, something that made her giggle.

Ritsuka watched Kichin get up and moved herself off the bed lightly getting to her feet as she did. Having only two legs was a huge life change for her as well. She was not used to them, but as an ant had seen many people use them, Ritsuka felt she would be okay at least with walking. With a little smile, she watched Luna and Mai leave glad they seemed okay to walk as well.

Ritsuka went to follow, but before she did, she bent a little at the waist, whisking her hands along the bed, she smoothed it out making it up. Unsure if she got the process right or not, Ritsuka moved out of the room and down the hall. Once in the kitchen, the used to be ant took a seat next to Mai giving the girl a curious look as she giggled wondering if she missed something?

As the girls seated themselves at the kitchen table, Kichin set to work on preparing a fast, but but decent meal. But with one person and four... bug girls, he could only cook so fast. He wasn't a master chef, but picking up a few culinary skills seemed to be a side effect of living alone. Since he was occupied, he couldn't really entertain his three unexpected guests. He felt it was somewhat rude to just keep them waiting as he cooked. "The food will be ready in about ten minutes or so, why don't you girls watch some T.V. while you wait?" He told them as he briefly left the kitchen to turn on his T.V. in the living room which was visible from the dining table. The local news channel appeared on the screen with the weakly forecast just starting, predicting a mostly sunny weekend. Satisfied, he returned to his cooking.

(Sorry! I took a bit longer to reply then usual. >.<)

Luna stared at the TV, stunned by the moving pictures. Mai had giggled at an odd moment, but she had always found the TV much more interesting. She immediately kept off her seat and rushed to the TV, touching the screw , trying to catch to tiny people inside. "Kichin, I've always wondered..... How does the TV work?" She asked, convinced there were little people inside.

Mai had seen TV lots of times with Kichin, mostly because he kept her in the living room, in front of the TV. She had watched while Kichin did several things: reading, fixing things, cooking, even...touching his private parts as she had mentioned earlier. Trying to use some common sense, she explained to Luna how TV worked. "They aren't in fact people in the TV. Look at Kichin, he is way too big to be inside that thing. I believe that they are in fact images." The smell of food quickly flooded the house, and Mai was surely hungry.

(No worries, Stonetribe)

Ritsuka watched Kichin cook the smells coming off the food as it did. She nodded at the suggestion before turning her eyes to the TV. A smile tucked lightly on her face as the news said it would be sunny, she loved the sun and outdoors. Ritsuka blinked when Luna got in front poking and swiping at the screen. The start of giggles charged up her throat out of good natured humor at the curious girl.

The nineteen year old female nodded along with Mai making a soft agreeing noise, "That's right, its called animation or something like that." She helped explain with Mai.

Kichin couldn't help but smile at the girl's analysis of his television. Luna's curious inquiry and Mai's and Ritsuka's attempt to explain was ever so charming to observe, almost as if they were sisters. It also made him wonder exactly how much of the world they were able to understand as insects. He himself knew that bugs were smarter then the majority of people would give them credit for, but that was mostly because they would hardly give it much thought in the first place. He'd never imagine though, that they could grasp concepts such as T.V. or, well... Masturbation...

Just a moment later, Kichin was bringing the plates of food to the dining room table, signaling the start of breakfast. "So you're my deceased pet insects reincarnated as people..." He began as he set down. "Goodness... I have so many questions. I, I hardly know where to begin. It's almost a little overwhelming to be honest."

Luna smiled as she smelled the scent of Kichin's delicious cooking and went back to the table. As she sat, Kichin stated he had many questions. Luna smiled. "Yea, not many humans beleive in reincarnation, right? Don't a lot believe that there is a god and the god decides if you go to certain places after you die? And other don't believe that there is anywhere to go?" She said. She found herself very interested in the way humans thought.

"Although this may seem quite unbelievable...we are your actual pets. You really loved all your insects, but it seems we were the ones you were most emotionally attached to. I'm not saying you cried on our deaths and mourned on them, but that you were deeply hurt when we died," Mai tried to explain to him. "Interestingly enough, we were reborn as...these. Women. Which is actually pretty funny given that we were female bugs too!"

Ritsuka looked down at the food her tongue moving lightly in her mouth at the breakfast. Picking up the silverware, it felt weird so she switch the fork from her right to her left hand. Than she tried to hold it properly and think she had it right, although her grip was a bit lower than usually. Pausing and looking up when Luna intriguingly asked Kichin about the human mind, than she glanced at Mai who reaffirmed to the bug lover about them coming to be, she gave a few short head nods in agreement as her gray orbs glanced down at her hand. The skin, the smoothness was foreign to her, since being a female bug was different from a female human....but at least they were the same gender, would it be weird to be the same gender as Kichin? Or easier? Did he know about the female species? He probably did. Ritsuka was lost in her own thoughts at this point and waiting patiently for someone to start eating first, she did not know if there was an order in the house for eating.

"Yeah, that's correct." Kichin said in response to Luna's inquiry. "I don't know a lot about it myself, since I don't really practice any religions, but I do know that it varies greatly depending on who you ask." Kichin lowered his fork and took a bite out of his eggs and hash browns. He turned his attention to Mai as she tried to explain their being a little better. "You can say that again. I'm still a little unsure myself if this is real or just a long, elaborate dream. You definitely are, uh, women though..." He trailed off as he said that last bit as he took a moment to really examine the three girls. They were indeed, girls. He didn't notice before due to the confusion, but they were all actually very attractive and mature bodied. He didn't think he had ever talked to girls as pretty as them for this long in his life, let alone have them inside his house eating brunch with him. He snapped out of his daze, shaking his head a little, hoping that none of them noticed his spacing out. When he did, he saw that Ritsuka was in a bit of a trance of her own. "Ritsuka?" He asked. "Do you need something?"

((Ugh I'm sorry i keep doing my disappearing act...))

Luna nodded. "I wouldn't mind learning more abou that....." She said, trailing off. As for Kichin's belief about their reincarnation, she knew he would come to believe it was really them. It was the only explanation. She looked down at the food placed by her, and took a tentative sniff. Once again she was struck how the sense of smell was different for humans, along with other senses. A lot was different about them. Even their body. Luna was barely able to reach her wings or hard car apiece with her antennae, but as a human, her top two arms could reach almost all of her body. There was so much softness, especially compared to her previous body. Luna liked it but didn't understand it's purpose. Then Kichin pointed out Ritsuka, and Luna looked over, curious.

(I keep doing it too, Crackies. Worry not.)

Mai shrugged when he mentioned that it could have also been a dream, but it was more than clear that the more he looked at them and their bodies, the more he realized that he was in fact having breakfast with his deceased pets. She looked at her meal and slowly took a few bites from it. It was surely delicious, just like when Kichin prepared meal for when she was a bug. When Kichin called for Ritsuka, Mai grabbed her own plate and started to eat like a true animal. After all, she didn't know how to eat like a human.

Ritsuka blinked a few times before shaking her head lightly to revive herself from her inner thoughts on everything. She looked at Kichin than to Luna who were staring at her curiously or wondering, "Oh, uh, uh," The used to be ant stammered moving her hands together and twitching the fork lightly through the opening in her fingers. Her face grew a tad warm earning a small blush under her nose. The gray eyed girl did not like to be the center of anyone's attention,

"Oh.... I was just, lost in ...... thought, but um," She moved the fork back down towards the plate stabbing and swiveling lightly at the food, before getting some and bringing it up pieces of hash brown falling off before she put i to her lips, hesitating a bit, before circling her lips around the utensil with a small "opmh." noise before chewing slowly.

(Yeah its all good, posted in the OOC thread, to for yous)

Kichin assumed that Ritsuka merely lost herself in pondering, just as he had a moment earlier. Quite frankly, who could blame them? This was all quite a lot to take in, for him and the girls. He shrugged it off and continued to take a few more bites out of his meal. Trying to think of something else to say, he saw Mai start vigorously eating her food. "Careful Mai." He said. "If you eat too fast, you might choke or get a stomach ache." They probably didn't have to worry about those things as insects so he could imagine that it wouldn't cross their minds. Speaking of...

"Say..." He said to the three of them. "How do you all feel about your new bodies? As human girls I mean. It must be very strange, right?"

(Yeah don't worry about it Darkened-Chan, I'm being kind of bad about taking time to post too ^^)

((Ugh I'm so sorry I should have remembered to reply.... I mean I said I so in the PM and of course I forget damnit sorry))

Luna tilted her head and contemplated Kichin's question. "My new body is interesting...... There's a lot of weird things. Well, different things. My bug body seemed harder. And less flexible. But it feels heavier. Maybe it's these things on my chest?" She said, moving around her breasts with her hands under the T-shirt.

Mai looked at her own body when Kichin asked that question. Her breasts weren't annoying her since they were smaller than Luna and Ritsuka's. However, she did notice the complications she had to sit down, so she stood up. And turned around, then lowered her pants and panties to let Kichin see her beautiful butt. "This is the only thing I have a problem with. It feeld weird," she told him, spreading her buttcheeks a bit. She didn't know it was all wrong. She pulled her pants up and looked at Kichin with a smile.

Ritsuka was getting the slightest hang of this eating thing. She had tasted humans food before persay, but not all and this was good to her. Ritsuka however focused her attention on Kichin's question of asking them about the human body that now housed them, gray orbs blinked sofly as she thought to herself. Much was strange, she nodded her absolute agreement with Luna, espically the lumps fromed on her front. They were odd things, just hanging there and jiggling slightly with some body movements. Her eyes went to Mai next.

Now if the ant would have known all that better, she may have been embrassed or shocked, but instead, Ritsuka turned in her seat to view Mai as she pulled down the shirt and underwear showing her butt, Ritsuka examined it, than reached back to patt her own trying to recall the name.....she had heard it when her and the other scouts went gathering near humans.....

"Oh!" Gave a gasp and the sound of her words before she curled a finger against her right cheek pointing at Mai's now covered butt, "Mai, I know what they call it....an ass. You see, humans got quite itchy when they saw ants around and the male sort like Kichin would often scratch that part called the ass." She explained with an innocence in her quiet yet audible tone before turning to look at Kichin fedding herself more breakfast, "but I don't get the purpose either.....?"

OOC: Still working on internet, but will keep replying when I can.^.^

A luminescent blush formed on Kichin's face as Luna inquired about her own breasts as she played with them under her shirt. "I-I, I see..." He stuttered embarrassingly, unsure how to respond. "Well, I'm sure y-you'll get used to it..." Just as he had before, he wondered exactly how much they knew and understood the world as bugs. He would have to teach them proper human etiquette, no, proper female human etiquette. A task that sounded, complicated, to say the least. Anyways, as long as she didn't do something like that in public, he figured he could let it slide for now.

As he turned his head to hear what Mai had to say, he bared witness to her pulling down her paints and panties and giving him a perfectly clear view of her gorgeous, perky butt. His eye's went wide and the blood in his body rushed to his head, giving him a nose bleed and making his blush intensify 10 fold, turning his whole face a very bright red. It was a good thing Kichin wasn't chewing food at the moment, otherwise he very well could have chocked from the unexpected site. "M-Mai!" He said aloud, partially covering his eyes. Though it only lasted for a moment, it caught him completely off guard, and his flustered expression persisted.

This, this was something he couldn't let slide. Kichin's very sanity would be threatened if things like that happened on a regular basis. As he tried to regain his composure, Ritsuka innocently chipped in, correctly labeling Mai's, well, ass. "Y-yes..." He said. "That's your... Ass, and you really shouldn't just show it to people like that." Taking his napkin, he wiped the blood off of his face and discarded. "But, w-we can talk about that later. For now, I think we should really change the subject and talk about something else like, like..." He trailed off, trying to think of something, anything to talk about that wouldn't put him at risk of passing out due to blood lose. "Oh!" He exclaimed, having just thought of something. Something rather important.

"Luna, Mai, Ritsuka... You, you girls have no where to live, do you?"

(Darkened hun, every time you say sorry for not posting, we're all going to have to give you hugs and kisses until you stop. ;) Also don't worry, Kichin's going to let the girls live with him, he's just bringing up the point.)

Luna herself was about to expose her own self by revealing her breasts, but decided against it when seeing Kichin's reaction. Do male humans always leak blood out of their nose when they see the female's body? she wondered. She also wondered if it would be better or worse to show Kichin her breasts at some point. As for Mai, as soon as she saw her ass, Luna wanted to grab it again. It seemed so soft...... Luna shook her head and came back to the present. Kichin asked if they had a place to stay. Luna looked up uncertainly. "I don't have anywhere I could live..... Not in this body..... Can't we stay with you?"

((Ugh sorry I though I posted.))

Mai was quite surprised when she heard Ritsuka calling the body part she had just exposed an 'ass'. She thought that it was a funny name. However, the thing that really surprised her was Kichin'act of nervousness when she exposed her buttocks. He surely was surprised. There was no doubt of that. Luna was also right since Kichin's place had been the only place the had the possbility to live in. "Yes Kichin...coud we please stay and live with you? This is the only place we know...and I'm pretty sure Ritsuka and Luna agree with me that we won't be a burden. We'll help."

Ritsuka had focused her gaze on Kichin as he had nose bleed and corrected Mai on showing her ass. So you were not supposed to do that, hmh. Ritsuka place more breakfast into her mouth chewing slowly which came to a bit of a halt with the question, silently, she had began to shake her head no, they had nowhere. Even if she somehow manged to find a colony of ants, she doubted the littlest finger on her hand could fit. She wiggled said pinkie as she gazed at it in thought. Why so many little extensions? I guess to work things like this fork....her mind pieced an answer back to her.

Gray eyes peered at Mai as her name was spoken from the girl's lips and she gave a nod finding it her turn to speak, "We will help. I may not be as strong, but I am sure this body can do much for you, Kichin, with a little instruction." She let a light smile press her lips, though small it held a certain extent of determination.

(So sorry for the hold up! Interweb issues are the biggest bitch V.V)

Kichin nodded as he listened to the girls confirm what he was already thinking. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his chin in thought. Being his former pets, they'd have no living space to go what so ever, much less have the resources to acquire one. And even in they event that they did have a home to call their own, it was becoming evident that, although knowing quite a bit about the world already, they would not have the knowledge nor skills to function in modern society by themselves. They could have trouble coming up with the finances for their living expenses, or hurt themselves or others due to a lack of understanding traffic protocol. Or worse, some awful individuals could take advantage of their naivety. Icy chills went down his spine, shivering at the thought of someone doing his dear companions wrong.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Yes." He said in a firm voice. "You may no longer be insects, but you are all still my dear friends. Whether it be short or long term, you may absolutely stay here with me."

(No worries Sencreeya, I think we needed a bit of a break anyways. ^^)

Luna smiled and practically bounced in her seat. "Yay! We get to stay with Kichin!! She said happily, a large smile breaking out on her face. She couldn't think of anywhere else she would rather be! The world had been dangerous outside, with bugs trying to eat her and humans sometimes destroying her home. But Kichin was better. He always protected her and fed her. She loved him for that. She looked around at the others, wondering what their reactions would be. She hoped it would be as good of new to them as it was to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom