Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
*Sigh...*

Today was a bad day for Kichin. It started out well enough. Woke up, eat breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, leave work. Not much worth mentioning. But when he came home, that was when his day started going south. When he came home, he found that Luna, his pet Dropwing Dragonfly, had passed away.

Kichin's biggest hobby was entomology, so it shouldn't be too surprising that he had kept many kinds of bugs as pets in the past. He took excellent care of all of them, without doubt. Sadly however, most arthropods are not blessed with particularly long life spans. Despite knowing this and it happening numerous times already, it never ceased to make his heart ache.

He gently cupped Luna in his hands and headed back outside. He dug a small grave and placed her in it. Despite his best efforts, a single tear escaped his eye as he buried her. "Most people would think it silly to be so sentimental over bugs" He said as he stood up. "I guess I'm just not most people"

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful after he went back inside. The only thing he felt like cooking for dinner was some instant noodle, and he couldn't bring himself to watch T.V. or ready any books. All he could do was lounge about, mourning for Luna. Feeling drained of energy, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to bed a bit earlier then usual. 'Tomorrow's the weekend' he thought as he entered the bedroom and got into bed. 'I'll feel at least a little better in the morning'

After turning off the lights, he quickly fell asleep. However, he certainly wasn't prepared for the sight he would witness in the morning. As rays of sunlight poured through the window and onto his face, he slowly opened his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms into the air.

The very first thing he saw that day...

Was girls. Three of them. All standing at the foot of his bed, looking directly at him. He blinked his eyes a couple times in disbelief. It was still early, so the only thing he could manage to say on the situation was a mere.

"Huh?"

Luna smiled as soon as she saw him awaken. No sooner had the confused "huh?" Left his mouth, then she had nipped over the footboard of his head and bounced off the mattress, landing next to Kichin with incredibly smooth self-aim. She hugged his form and snuggled into him, paying on his fight side, her face nuzzling his chest and neck happily. "Kichin! I'm so glad to see you again!" She said, pulling back slight to look at him with those bright blue eyes of hers, which matched her hair and that of her body when she had still been a bug.

Mai was standing there along with the other girls who had returned from the dead as yet another human being. It seemed like his perfect behaviour towards his bug pets had returned the favour, as three of the pets he had loved most than anything had returned. Once Luna decided jump on his bed, Mai smiled brightly, her beautiful blue eyes shining and her red hair perfectly combed. She also jumped on the bed and hugged Luna and Kichin. "Kichin! We are back! We missed you so much!" Mai with a smile, hugging him tightly. He had been a perfect owner.

Ritsuka was trying to comprehend what had happen and how? She now had a human body, a form other than an ant. It felt weird, but also this was wonderful because the male that slept so soundly in his bed was in her eyes view once more, Kichin, dear and sweet giving her a home when she lost her very colony. Around her Mai and Luna threw themselves at the waking male that looked very surprised and confused a fact she noticed. Stepping around to the side of the bed. She pushed her dark brown hair behind her ear, “Kichin,” Her voice was calm yet clearly happy that shone with the shine in her gray eyes, “Thank you, for everything we have come back for you.” Ritsuka did not jump on the bed yet sat on the side and lightly pressed her hand on his leg under the sheets giving a joyful smile while closing her eyes contently.

Kichin was awestruck at the scene before him. Who were these girls? Why were they in his room? How did they know his name? He began to wonder if he was dreaming right now. "Hey hey whoa!" He said as Luna and Mai jumped on his bed without warning and cuddled up next to him. He never had much experience with girls, so this sudden intimacy made him flustered. Blushing softly, he pushed them back a little so he could have a bit of space. It was time he figured out what in the world was going on. He tried to regain his composure, albeit not to much avail, and spoke.

"E-Excuse me..." He said. "Sorry if I sound rude, but who are you girls, what are you doing in my room, and how do you all know my name?"

Luna tilted her head. "You don't remember? ... Oh right, we don't look anything like we did..... We were your pets before. When I died, I missed you a lot. And I kept wishing I could see you again. Now I can!" She said, sitting up and smiling at him happily, noting he didn't want affection just yet.

((Ugh fuck I'm sorry that was so short))

Mai sat next to Luna, Ritsuka was next to her as she spoke to her master. "Kichin! We are the bugs that passed away! The bugs you took so much care of! I am the beetle, and you took care of me so perfectly that here I am, even a year after I passed away!" Mai tried to explain happily. She honestly couldn't believe that she was a human like Kichin, but he wasn't too happy to have three unknown females in his room. She stood up and walked to the door where she leaned her back against it, waiting a response from her owner.

Ritsuka kept her eyes on Kichin's face as he asked the questions than waited for answers. As the other girls responds, she roamed her eyes over his shocked features she was realizing how clearer she could see the owners face. She was taken by its features and wondered what her own face? She was lost in a bit of thought that her response lasped a bit as Mai went to lean by the door.

"I am the ant you so graciously gave a home when I lost my home, Kichin." She paused, "I hope this is okay..that we are here." She lightly folded her hands in her lap eyes still securely on Kichin.

Kichin was still trying to wrap his head around the situation. The girls's explanations were rather short and vague. They were pet bugs of his? Is that what they were telling him? That's all he managed to understand at least, and was confused even more now. He placed his hand on his head and spoke again. "Wait wait, hold on. So you're saying that you were all bugs that I've kept?" He exhaled a vexed sigh. "I, I don't think I follow. You, you're all people. Not bugs. How could it be that you were all pets of mine?" This whole thing was becoming very surreal. Could it be that he was dreaming right now? It didn't seem too unlikely that he would have a dream about his pet bugs the same night that Luna passed away. This just seemed so bizarre though, even for a dream.

Luna smiled. Because of your care, we all wanted to see you so badly after we left. So we came back in this form a o we could be with you fr a long time~" she said, hugging him again. All the movement had hitched up the tight white t-shirt she wore, and so a strip of her small belly was exposed, though she didn't mind. She was just so happy to see Kichin again. "Best of all, now we can take care of you!!!"

Mai nodded at what Luna said, but she still didn't want to hug Kichin in case he wanted his space again. "We all missed you, so we simply returned to make you happy," she told him and removed her jacket, revealing her red tank-top beneath it. He seemed to prefer Luna for now, after all she was the one who had recently died.

"Thats right, like Luna and Mai said, we wished to come back, and now we have bodies like yours, we don't know the facts on how, just a little on why, because we did want to see you again, Kichin." Her gray eyes moved back to his as she smiled softly and looked down at her own brown tank top smoothing her fingers over the texture than down to her capris beige pants.

Kichin thought that he was beginning to put together what they were telling him, bizarre as it was. "Alright." He said. "Let me see if I've got this straight. In a past life, you all were a pet bug of mine that I had kept at one point or another. But overnight, you have all reincarnated as human beings because of how well I took care of you and how much you all wanted to see me."

He pointed at Luna. "You're Luna, my Jaunty Dropwing Dragonfly who died yesterday." Then he pointed at Mai. "You're Mai, the tiger beetle I used to own." Finally he looked at Ritsuka. "And you were an ant that I let live in my house. You're..." He trailed off for a second. "Sorry, I don't mind having bugs that aren't pet of mine in my home, but I never gave each of them a name personally. Do, do you have a name you go by?"

"Anyways, that's what you're telling me right?" With every explained to him, he began to contemplate the whole situation for a few moments. "Wait a minute..." He said.

"Bah ha ha ha!" He burst out laughing. "Aw man, you really had me going there. Seriously, I can't explain how utterly baffled I was when the first thing I wake up to see is three girls in my room" He exhaled to catch his breath. "I see what's going on though, this is a prank isn't it? Those little kids next door put you up to this, didn't they? They always did love coming over and seeing the different kinds of bugs I've kept" He chuckled a little more. "Gigs up though, you can all go home. Oh, and tell those kids that they totally got me"

Luna, when he asked about names, smiled. "I like the name you gave me~" she said happily. However, when he began to say that they were trying to pull a prank on him, she tilted her head and drew back a bit, her hair falling over her eyes with the movement. She raised a hand to brush it back, and chewed on her lip, slightly confused. "Kichin.... We really are your pets. Reincarnated. I know that's hard to beleive.... But it's the truth." She sincerely hoped he beleives them. Who knows what he might do if he doesn't. What if he kicks us out? I dont know anywhere else to go...... And I'm pretty sure none of the others would, too.... she thought, now a bit worried.

Mai, seeing how Luna tried a poor attempt to convince the boy, tried a new tactic to prove him that they were in fact his deceased pets. "I guess ya' won't believe us. But I promised I saw you..." she coughed a bit and continued, a grin on her face, "masturbating once in front of your PC while I watched through the glass." She knew it was all true, and that maybe this time she had caught him.

Ritsuka listened to Kichin speak when addressed she nodded when he said she was the ant who was not his pet yet he graciously let her make a home there, "I go by Ritsuka," She said serenely before looking to Luna as she explained again when Kichin continued to think this was all a trick. Turning at the waist slightly, she looked over at Mai as she expressed a point in time, a very intimate one, but a point in time no less, "Yes, I remember that too....more than once." Speaking up to back up Mai than added on, "You also do things in a certain manner, " She gave an example of how he dressed when getting ready for bed or up in the morning. She looked at him a bit of a flush as she laced her fingers together waiting to see if Kichin finally believed them.

Kichin felt a little bad when he saw Luna's upset reaction upon hearing him accuse the whole thing as a joke. Even if she was just acting, the idea of upsetting someone else, especially a girl, made him feel crummy. She, she was just acting, wasn't she? Without thinking, he put his hand on her shoulder in an a attempt to comfort her. Then he listened as Mai and Ritsuka made claim of seeing him masturbating, his face growing very red in embarrassment. "W-What?!" He said. "W-Well, I mean... I am a male. A, a healthy young male... With, without a girlfriend." He lowered his gaze as he said that last part, even more embarrassed then before. "S-So anyone could make the assumption that I, well, you know."

But Ritsuka went on, accurately explaining how he got up in the morning and prepared for bed. "Wait, how, how did you know that?" He said, genuinely confused. Kichin lived alone. There was no one else around who could witness him do those things!

No one except...

He quickly turned back to Luna, placing both of his hands upon her shoulders. "Hey." He said, the tone in his voice suddenly becoming very serious. "You said you were Luna, my Jaunty Dropwing. Tell me, what book was I reading when that car crash occurred in front of my house a week ago?"

Then he looked at Mai. "And you. You're Mai, my pet tiger beetle. What was the last thing I fed you before you passed away?"

No one but these two could answer these questions. If they really were his dear pets like they claimed to be that is.

((Sorry I've been gone! I'm back!! And not dead ^^' ))
Luna felt Kichin's comforting hand on her shoulder and felt a bit less worried. Does.... Does he believe us? she wondered wildly. She too blushed as Mai and Ritsuka told him they had seen him masturbating, though she remembered seeing it as well. She found it somehow.... So intimate. Almost too intimate. Soon afterwards he began asking about their memories. He asked her about a book he had been reading. She remembered it's cover and words very well, though it took her a second to take the letters from her bug memories and piece them together in her human mind. "You were reading a book called Ashes, right? With a black and white and gray cover?" She said.
((Not sure what book to use so I just put my favorite~))

Kichin was finally realizing that they were.in fact his deceased pets, and telling himthat he masturbated seemed to work out rather excellent, since he now wanted them to tell him the last things he did before they died. For Mai it was quite easy and she remembered it as if it just happened. After Luna told him the book he read, Mai commented on the last meal he gave her. "Well...the lst thing you fed me were a group of ants and you watched the whole thing while I ate me. Afterwards, you put me in your hand and cleaned me."

(Since the tiger beetle is a predator, I figured it ate ants :3)

Grey eyes moved around the room a bit as Luna and Mai took turns answering the questions Kichin asked them. Her attention focused on each one as she gave a sigh of hope when Luna seemed confident in her answer. Her eyes went to the red head as she answered. As Mai did however, Ritsuka's face turned a little white as she clinched her laced hands hard, body giving a little shuddered shiver. Her face stayed rather neutral and she looked down at her hands slowly relaxing them and breathing through her nose. It was the part of life, the cycle but hearing it made it o less appealing. Kichin must have really cared for me....seeing as he did not feed me to Mai, This thought seemed to calm her more.

(^^lol poor Rit)

Kichin's eyes went wide in disbelief as Luna and Mai successfully answered his questions. His mother had sent him "Ashes" as a birthday present, and the pet store that he usually bought meal worms to feed his carnivorous pet bugs were out of stock that day and had to buy some ants meant for certain lizard diets. If this whole thing actually was a charade, perhaps he was falling for it too easily. That didn't occur to him though. Kichin was nearly entirely convinced now. He looked at Luna and spoke softly. "Impossible... Nobody but Luna could have been able to answer that. And yet... You..." He paused for a moment, silently contemplating what was happening. Then, without warning, he embraced Luna in a tight hug. "I can't believe it." He said. "Luna... It really is you, isn't it? I... I don't know what to say..." Kichin was starting to feel emotional. The idea of being able to see his pet bugs once more made him very happy. He would have been crying a little right now if he hadn't been making an effort not to.

Luna saw his eyes watering and knew that they were tears of happiness, and that Kichin now believed them. Now that he believed them, they could start enjoying each other. Luna hugged him tightly. "Yes. We're back because of both yours and our love. I'm glad you believe us now." She said with a smile, nuzzling him. Her hand grasped at his left shoulder, right over the spot where she used to perch as a dragonfly. She looked around at the other two, wondering if they would join in on the affectionativity.

Mai was glad Kichin had come back to his senses and realized that they were actually his deceased bugs and that it was not a joke at all. They had truly came back to live to take care of him as a prize for having been such a perfect owner. However, Mai did not share the same affection Luna had with Kichin. After all, she had just met her master as a human and she wasn't as nice as Luna was. She simply leaned against the wall with her arms and crossed and smiled at Kichin.

Ritsuka watched as Kichin finally realized they existed, it was not a trick. She left an inner relief, inside her mind thoughts of doubt had begun to surface a bit. Yet now everything was okay, and they could serve Kinchin just as he had them. it filled her with acomplishment even though they had not even begun. As Luna was embraced, Ritsuka smiled on glad to see him so moved to near tears,

"Luna is right, we are here for you now." She added assuring yet she did not move to hug Kichin not wanting to interrupt anything, yet hiw knee was close enough to give an affectionate pat.

After embracing Luna for a moment, Kichin realized that he was being ungentlemanly by hugging her out of the blue. Blushing a little, he broke the hug and spoke. "S-Sorry, I got a little carried away. It's just, even after proving it all, I can't help but to still find it a little difficult to believe. Like it's too good to be true. It's an awful lot to take in, and I hardly know what to make of it in the first place."

*Growl*

Kichin looked down at his stomach and let out a tiny chuckle. "I guess I do know that it's past time for breakfast at least" He maneuvered around Luna and Ritsuka them and get out of bed. "Come, let's continue this conversation over brunch" He said as we began to walk down the hallway, beckoning the girls to follow him, still slightly wondering if this was all just a crazy dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom