Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hand In The Dark by Kuziya and Openhentai

Vida laughs at Lilah’s idea of her being some sort of globe trotter. “Hardly, I have mostly travelled the U.S. I haven’t been overseas since my family and moved from Italy.” She jokes as she thinks of her old home in Naples. She misses her home in Italy and in the United States, but it is all for the best in her opinion.
She finally sits up and gets off the bed. “Well, I should probably finish that bath of mine.” She jokes reminding herself of her naked state. Not that she cares, nor does Lilah seem to care, but still nonetheless wanted to finish before the water got cold.
She heads back into the bathroom and climbs back into the still warm water. She lets out a sigh and notices she left the door open. At this point she couldn’t care less and slides deeper into the water as it washes over her delicate body with ease. The steam it gives off is enchanting and calming. She wanted the thunder to stop, but she is happy with spending a day in a nice hotel too. She wants Lilah to be happy as well though. So for Lilah’s sake it better stop storming.

Lilah nods and grins. She glances out the window while Vida finishes her ath. She had to admit that she would stop soon. She then slides back into a peaceful sleep.

Once she finishes with her bath Vida steps out to see Lilah has fallen comfortable back to sleep. She smiles and walks over to the girl. She brushes a few stray hair from her face and tucks her in. Vida herself feels the need to rest a bit more herself. So she dries off and slips into bed herself.
She figures they can eat when they wake up and hopefully by then the storm will have subsided. She wants Lilah to see the beaches for herself. Staying in the hotel room wasn’t her ideal plan. She wants them to go out and have fun.
In her sleep, Vida dreams of plenty of the wild adventures she has been on in the past. She thinks of her home in Naples, her home in New York, and all her friends she made, but ultimately left behind. She doesn’t want the same thing to happen between her and Lilah. She’s fight to protector and even after all is said and done she hopes they can continue to travel together peacefully.

Lilah slept for a long time fitfully falling in and out of dreams. When she wakes she sits up and rubs her eyes. She looks over at Vida then at the window. She could see the waves that present themselves to her greedily. "They're so beautiful!" she breaths grinning.

Vida hears the sound of Lilah’s excited voice and stirs from her sleep. She looks to the window and sees the storm has finally subsided. She smiles and looks at Lilah. “I bet you’re dying to hit the beach now.” She sits up and grabs her bag. Inside Vida grabs her swimsuit. The very same black swimsuit she loves and many others find enticing. She doesn’t care about looks too much and she’s definitely not vain when it comes to her own looks. But even she couldn’t help thinking she looks damn sexy in this swimsuit.
She grabs her towel while Lilah gets dressed in her own swimsuit. Which Vida still can’t help think looks adorable on her. She grabs some supplies and leads the way out the door. The hotel itself sat right on the edge of the beach so they just run down to the first floor and onto the beach. It’s still a bit breezy as the clouds part as the sun shines down. Vida places her towel on the sand and lies down in the sun. She figures this would be a good time to work on her tan while Lilah has her fun in the ocean.

Lilah grins and races off dressing quickly. When they reach the beach she runs a wild grin on her face into the surf. She keeps going and strikes out. She dives and goes under. She grins and sees many fish. She surfaces and starts to laugh happily.

With a soft smile Vida watches over Lilah as she plays in the ocean. She feels like a mother watching over her child almost. Lilah has this innocence about her that Vida admires. She is glad to see her friend having fun and laughing so peacefully. She remembers being so fair free when she was a child and it warms her heart to see Lilah hasn’t lost that innocence yet.
After several minutes of sunbathing Vida decides to get up and take a little swim of her own. The water is a little cool after the storm, but it didn’t bother her much. She swims out to where Lilah is and floats around her. “Having fun?” She already knows the answer to that question and dive under to get her hair wet and see what laid below the surface. Vida loves to swim, she always has, especially in the ocean. She use to swim every chance she got. At her local pools, on her school swim team, at the various lakes she’s visited, and even goes skinny dipping from time to time feed her adventurous side.

OOC Hey Openhintai i'm gonna be gone for several weeks because i'm moving and I don't know how long it will take to get my wifi back. So after today I won't be able to post for a while. Thought you should know.

Lilah grins. "Yeah this is so fun!" she says watching Vida dive under the surface. She dives too and smiles as she dives deeper. After a while she surfaces laughing again. It feels like nothing can hurt her out here on the ocean. Especially not him. Out of habit she looks behind her, sees a few families coming and swims further out.

Back
Top Bottom