Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hand In The Dark by Kuziya and Openhentai

kuziya

Star
Lilah ran through the woods her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her hair was wild and filled with leaves and twigs. All around her the woods echoed and with every crack of a stick or branch that echoed she ran a little faster unaware that she was actually be the one making the sound. Lilah glanced behind her every few strides eyes filled with terror. She could animals distantly like the chirp of a bird or the rustle of a squirrel in the trees high above she knew they were the animals, but she listened harder and ran faster.

The full moon hung in the cloudless sky above. A small clearing with the dense woods lead to a small lake where a young woman laid. Her name is Vida, a free spirit with a knack for adventure. She laid upon the cool grass as she is bathed in the moon’s luminescent glow. Beside is her car which housed most all her world positions she cares about.
The moon’s gleam had a way of reflecting perfectly off her pale skin and accentuated her curved figured. Her short, black hair blended in perfectly with the darken grass save for the red highlights at the tips. By far her more noticeable quality is her bright green eyes that shown in a way that pierced through the dark of night.
Vida is a woman of simple needs. Eat, drink, sleep, and excitement are all she needs for a fulfilling life. Excitement was never something that was in short supply. In a way it always seemed to find her in the most unusual of ways.

Lilah was breathing heavily sharp gasps echoing all around her. She jumped a log and hurtled down a hill her wild blonde hair flying behind her. She ran through a small creek and hurried up the other side. She glanced back and barely dodged the branch that almost caught her unaware. She was looking for help any kind of help from anywhere.

Vida hears the sound of faint rustling coming from the woods. Is it the trees, deer, or something more? She can’t quite tell, but she is far from worried. Best case scenario it is just a wild animal or someone out on a midnight stroll. Worst case scenario, well she has a pistol in her car. Vida is the opposite of a violent person, though she was trained to shoot at a young age. Regardless, she’s a lover not a fighter.
She watches with a faint interest as the rustling grows louder. Looking on she spots what looks like a subtle flash of blonde hair whipping through the night air. Vida feels no need to disturb who ever this is and chooses to play this by ear. Could this be excitement she was looking for?

Lilah tore out of the woods not noticing the person on the ground until she came to the edge of the lake. Then she looked down and jumped flinching hard. She gathered her courage after one glance back into the woods. "p-p--pleeeease help-help me! He could be here any-any second please help me!" She tried to control her tears, but she couldn't and they rushed down her cheeks. She collapsed by the edge of the lake. "He's going to k-k-kill m-me! Please don't let him hurt me!" she fell forward tears falling down her cheeks covering her eyes with her hands.

Vida immediately can tell the urgency of this situation and runs over to the young girl weeping at the lake bed. “Are you alright? You’re not injured are you?”
Vida carefully examines her, but can’t see anything visible bruises, at least not in this darkness. One thing is perfectly clear though, this girl is terrified of someone. Terrified enough to run through the wood and ask a total stranger for help. Vida decides to ask the burning question. “Who is after you?” She takes note of their surrounds and various vantage points. The clearing was illuminated by the moon’s shine and the gleam reflecting off the water so it would be hard to miss someone in this clearing.
While Vida would be hard pressed admit it she knows a thing or two about having enemies out to get her. One could say it’s why she chose this nomadic life she leads.

"Yeah-yeah I am! He hurt me a lot! Ok so he kidnapped me! He did all these horrible things to me! He said he would kill me if I ever told anyone especially the police!" There was a snap in the woods and Lilah screamed in fear diving behind the woman. "Please don't let him kill me please!"

Vida takes a second to gauge the situation. She heard the sound of twinges snapping, but that very well could just be the animals. Though she’s not about to take that risk with a girl who is clearly very traumatized.
Vida speaks up quietly, “Okay just calm down.” Wraps her arms around the fragile girl. “I’ll help you. Hop in the car.” Vida climbs in the drive seat and takes off down the dirty trail. It’s quiet and tense in the car. She doesn’t know what’s going on, but this definitely has her worried.
She just picked up a strange girl and now is driving to god knows where with her. Mind you, this wouldn’t be the first time something like this had happened, but that was a more care free experience.
“So do you want me to take you home?” Vida asks not knowing what to do once they exit back onto the main road. Well, she’s definitely found that excitement she was looking for.

Lilah was trying to pull herself together, but it wasn't working. She kept staring out the back window terrified that he would come out any second. When she heard the question she looked around at the woman. "I-I-I don't know!" her voice sounded small like a mouse's voice.

Vida puts a free hand on the girl’s shoulder. “It’s alright, I doubt whoever is after you can’t out run a car.” She smirks knowing there’s not any cars nearby she can see. Plus, there’s all of one road to that particular clearing. “Tell me your name. I’ll help you how ever I can.” Vida’s words are sweet and caring as she tries to penetrate the teen’s overcasting fears.
She still knows very little about this situation so the more details the better. She knows this girl is terrified of someone. Who is he? Where is he? What kind of strings can he pull? These are all questions she needs answer to if she wants to help her. She can only hope this frightened girl can fill in the blanks.

"I'm Lilah! The kidnapper he-he was a worker with my d-dad! He-he used to come over-over a lot. Then-then one day he told me that my dad had told him to pick me up! I should have known I mean i'm sixteen and I should know, but my dad wouldn't do anything to hurt me! So I trusted him and then he-he drives in the complete opposite way and I start to ask him, but then he hit me and knocked me out! When I came back he-he" she burst into fresh tears shaking. "He said that he was going to kill me if I tried to escape or scream for help!" She buried her face into her shirt and started to sob again.

“Okay Lilah my name is Vida.” She explains this calmly to the panicked teen. She continues to look around as she drives down the dirt road. “You don’t need to worry you’re safe for right now.” She continues to reassure Lilah gently. The woods around them are thick and seemingly endless. Vida herself isn’t too worried about being assailed by a mad man that’s why she kept a piston in her glove compartment. Ideally it won’t come to that, but she’s ready never the less.
Vida stops at the edge of the woods and back near the main road. She looks to Lilah and puts a caring hand on her shoulder. “I’m going to take you home. I’m sure your parents are worried sick about you. After that you can call the police. Just tell me which way to go.” In the back of her mind she wondered if even that would be enough. She doubts this man has any real connects, but she can’t be too sure.

Lilah grabs Vida's arm. "No you-you don't understand! He-he has connects with my dad! I don't I don't want to go back! I know it's childish, but he'll turn up there again! He'll kidnap me again and kill me!" at this she fell back her eyes wide. "I know it's-it's strange girl here, but-but I-I I can't!" she lay like that head looking up at the roof more tears gushing down her cheeks.

Vida looks at the distraught Lilah and sighs gently. She pulls out onto the main road and turns right. “Lilah, I have an idea so trust me.” Vida keeps quiet the rest of the car ride. She drives down the long stretch of road until they hit town. She navigates their way to a small motel along the side of the road. “Stick close to me.” She says, but the timid and frighten girl clung to her arm definitely had no intention of letting go to begin with.
Vida casually strolls in and pays for a room. With a quick chat between her and the receptionist she grabbed a small key. The two head towards a door with the numbers 187 on it. Inside is a small, cramped room with two beds, an old tv, and door to the bathroom. “We’ll be safe here.” She assures Lilah by locking the door, dead bolting it, and drawing the blinds. “There no one can see us and nothing short of a battering ram will break down that door.” She separates herself from Lilah’s grasp and lies on one of the free beds. “Phone’s on the nightstand. I recommend you at least tell your parents you’re safe.” Vida’s tone is even softer and gentler than before. She wants to make sure Lilah is completely at ease.

Lilah nods and walks to the stand. She dials the number and heard a timid voice. "Uh mom it's me!" then all she could hear were a lot of thank gods. Her mom asked her where she was. "I'm somewhere safe it's ok!" more tears had slid down her cheek, but she wiped them away. They told her how the man had said that he hadn't sene her and tried to find her. She shook her head. "No he took me!" she said her voice small. Then she sighs and after a while hung up.

Lilah sighs and lays on the other bed. "Thank you Vida! I well if you hadn't been there--" she trails off her eyes closing from extreme exhaution.

Vida smiles and brushes a few stray hairs from Lilah’s face. She’s sure after all this excitement the poor teen just wants some sleep as well as a little piece and quiet. She turns on the news, but keeps it quiet for Lilah while she slept. Those Vida is pretty sure not even a stampede could wake her up at this point.
Of course no news ever seems to be good news. Reports of gun violence, robbers, and other criminal acts are all that they seem to be reporting on tonight. She flips and channel to some TV show and gets up.
Vida heads for the bathroom opting to take a nice, long shower instead. Inside is a small cramped room with a toilet, sink, and a narrow shower. She quickly relieves herself of her clothes and tosses them on the ground outside of the bathroom. She steps into the shower and lets droplets of water rain down on her nude form. She shivers at first when cold water pelts her skin. It gave her goose bumps and made her nipples perk up. Before long it warms up and she gently lathes her body. Suds run down every inch of her slender frame as she washes herself clean.
Vida’s skin is pale and seemingly flawless. Every now and then there are faint traces of discolored marks on her body. As old and faded as they may be each scar told a story. Upon her back she had a tattoo adorning her right shoulder blade. A white rose with a thorny stem and single drop of blood. This too has its own story.
Only twenty-one years old and she’s seen more than most due in a lifetime. Vida continues to be lost in thought as she showers.

Vida was right. Lilah didn't wake up for anything. It had been a long time since she had slept in a real bed. She had no dreams which had been a long time ago too.

Vida steps out of the shower and reaches for a cheap motel robe and quickly throws it on. She steps out of the bathroom to the sight of Lilah sleeping peacefully and still. She quietly tip toes over to the sleeping teen and pulls the covers over her. Vida herself tosses herself onto the bed and props up a pillow. She checks her phone while the TV provided background noise. She writes out a quick message before she posts it to Twitter.
Another exciting day. I’ll have another post for you all tomorrow #adventure!
Vida loves social media and her life as definitely become a bit of a story to follow. A successful blog and Twitter account always gave her followers something exciting to read about. Though, she can’t hide too well with her life in the public eye.
Regardless, she is happy and that’s all that really matters in the end. She sets her phone on the night stand and turns off the TV. Vida undoes the robe and tosses it on the floor before hopping under the covers. She always preferred sleeping in the nude anyway. She lies on her side facing Lilah and slowly drifts off into sleep.

The next morning Lilah woke up and blinked. She glanced around for a second not realizing where she was. Then all the memories came rushing back and she glanced cautiously over at Vida.

A sliver of light shines in through the drawn blinds and the sun’s radiance catches Vida’s eyes. The bright gleam of light is even to cause her to stir from her slumber and slowly wake up. She lets out a yawn and quick stretch before opening her eyes. She turns her head as the world comes into focus. She sees a glimpse of the worried teen and smiles.
“Morning,” Vida’s voice is quiet and peaceful. She sits up and lets the covers fall into her lap. She doesn’t even think about the fact she’s currently naked. “Did you sleep well Lilah?” She gives her a very soft and tender smile.

Lilah looks around and notices Vida. She nodded. "Yeah I didn't even have any nightmares which I haven't had in a long time! I haven't slept in an actual bed for a while either! How about you?" then she notices the naked form and blushes a tiny bit.

Vida looks down and corrects herself by covering herself with the covers. “Sorry, I’m glad you’re feeling better. I haven’t slept in a bed for a long time either so this is a pleasant change of pace for me.” She jokes and turns on the TV. It is just some talk show. She mostly turned it on to break the silence in the air.
“You should probably get a shower and I’ll take you home from here.” Vida doesn’t want to say anything, but she could tell it’s been a while since Lilah had last washed herself. It begs the question how long she’d been in captivity?
Lilah herself probably lost any sense of time living with that constant fear. Vida can only imagine a hell like that. She doesn’t want to dwell on that though. So she keeps a brave face and helps where she can at the moment.

Lilah nods and heads for the bathroom. Once she is inside she lets tears slip down her cheeks. Yes it would be nice to go home, but she knew she would be in constant fear. Yeah ok so he didn't exactly kidnap her at her house but it was the fact that she had gone with him. She shivers and locks the door for good measure. She starts the shower pulling off her clothes and stepping into the delicious warmth of the water.

Vida climbs out of bed, still in the nude, and picks up the phone. She makes a call for room service, because she is not about to leave Lilah alone if were to come out of the shower. She lets the teen take her time; they are in no rush. This gives Vida plenty of time to think though. Is bringing Lilah home the right choice? Surely she can’t just tell her they have to leave and she can never see her family again until this man is caught. Plus, then she’d be a suspect in an abduction, Lilah to it consenting or not.
Vida snaps back to reality as a knock comes from the door. She quickly throws on a robe and checks the door. From the peephole she notices a young woman with room service. She sighs and opens the door. She collects the food, tips the server, and quickly closes the door. She steps out of her robe and finally gets dressed.
It seems like Lilah was taking a long time in the shower. Vida isn’t too worried, but she checks up on her regardless. “Lilah are you alright in there?”

Lilah stared at the wall as she let the water wash over her. She couldn't stop more tears from falling and when Vida asks her if she's all right she flinchs. "I'm--i'm ok" she said. That wasn't exactly a lie. She was ok physically, but mentally she kept looking around.

After a long time she shuts off the water and slowly dresses. She emmerges and sees the food. She pastes a weak smile on her face and takes some toast. "Listen Vida thanks for--for well" she trails off and shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom