Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intense Fetishes- taboo, s&m, blackmail, futa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I am looking to start a couple roleplays that play out some of my more intense fetishes that I can not do in real life. I have some very specific fantasy scenarios which I have listed below. If you are interested in role playing any of these scenarios please send me a pm! I am an experienced roleplayer and would prefer to play with others who have some experience as well. To help me know if you are interested in the same kind of roleplay I want to do, when you pm me please write a short post as your character describing them doing some of the things to my character that you would want to have in the roleplay. It doesn't have to be long, just a short preview of how you roleplay and what a few of your own kinks are.

Without further ado here are my fantasy roleplays:

The Blackmailed Student [Open]- In this roleplay I'd like to play as a popular high school senior who gets drunk at a party and caught doing naughty things to herself by a group of nerdy guys. They use the evidence they retain from the night to blackmail the girl into being their personal sex slave- having sex with her, humiliating her, and even using her body to further their own agendas such as having her have sex with bad teachers or the school bully. All characters must be 16 years of age or older.

The Erotic Masochist [Open]- I would like to play a young college age student in this roleplay who is a serious masochist. She happens to meet up with a sadistic male character who gives her the erotic pain she desires. If you are interested in this roleplay I will tell you more of the pain limits via pm but the basics are a preferred focus on punishing erotic zones rather than ordinary parts of the body and no permanent mutilation or damage to the character.

The Taboo Household [Closed]- in this roleplay I would be playing a step mom in her late twenties to early thirties with two or more sons from her recently deceased husband, all over age 16. You must be willing to play at least two sons, likely one in college and one a senior in high school. The stepmother is a very submissive woman and the sons share her body. They also manipulate her to get sex such as refusing to do chores until she does them a favor first.

The Stretch Addict [Closed]- in this roleplay I would again be a college student age character who very much enjoys large things stretching her open inside. Another character of either gender discovers this and my character begins visiting them for regular stretching sessions during which she is tied down and her partner pushes her limits with increasingly larger toys. This roleplay could also be fantasy based with my character being able to stretch to unrealistic levels and perhaps be sought out by monsters with particularly huge members to fill her up.

Battle of the Sexes [Closed]- in this roleplay we would both likely play multiple characters. A bunch of people with special powers are banished to an island in the sea. Disagreements over leadership lead to division of the group on gender lines. The genders fight each other for resources and power and losers of battles are subject to the mercy and lust of the person who defeated them. The males would generally be the victors in this roleplay.

Slave to a Futa [Open]- I've always loved the idea of playing a character that is dominated by a futa girl. The scene could be anything but the key element is the futa girl dominating my character in a nonconsent/reluctance scenario.

If you are interested in playing out any of these fantasies with me, please send me a pm!!

Any character without a well defined age specification should be assumed to be at least age 16.

Edit: If none of these roleplays interest you but you have a similar idea I might like I am open to other ideas as well. Other than water sports or furries most intense fetishes catch my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom