Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties (PhantomSentinel X Hooloovoo)

Gabe smiled at her while cupping her face. "Oh course I will, I love you more then anything else. My vampire hottie" He said before another kiss, his cock still inside her.

Meanwhile Glenn was grinning as he watch through a crack in the door. While yes, he was surprised to see his daughter a vampire, he was not surprised at all that she was fucking her brother. He actually expected this to happen some day, and he was going to have fun with this. So, very quietly he left for downstairs where he found Caitlyn. "You'll never believe what just happend. He said while still grinning. "Cassie willingly let herself get turned into a vampire and is fucking Gabe!"

Cassie hugged him tightly, his cock kept his cum deep inside her womb. She knew it was not one of her safe days, but nevertheless she enjoyed to have his cum so deep inside her. She kissed his lips back and took his hand into hers, their bodies pressed to each other. "I love you so much Gabe...I can't believe this...I am so happy to be with you...that you were my first..."

Caitlyn was watching TV when all of a sudden Glenn came to her and told her that their kids were having sex and that Cassie had been turned into a vampire. "Well....I see you can now have your dream of your little girl being a vampire fulfilled. Plus, she was turned at the same age as we did, so she will stay the same." She got closer to Glenn and kissed him, then took his hand. "What do you have in mind?"

"Same here, and you were perfect!" He said while snuggling into her chest.

"Wellll..." Glenn said with a mischievous look on his face. "I'd say we give them about an hour or so, then we'll call them down, I'll go take Cassie for a walk and "talk" with her. Don't worry, I'll stop if she doesn't want to. And you will finally have a chance with Gabe, all alone in the house. I know how much you've been crushing on him lately." He said while grinning as his partner.

Cassie smiled at her brother and kissed him once again. She enjoyed to have his member buried entirely inside her. She felt happy to have him hugging her. Her cute little breasts were pressed against his chest as they kissed. "As much as I love this...don't you think we might have to dress again? Mom and dad might catch us."

Caitlyn nodded. "Exactly, that does indeed sound like a good idea. I'll wait for them to get back on their feet, dressed and everything before you call for Cassie, is that ok?" Caitlyn did wanted to have Gabe for herself, she found the gorgeous vampire to be really attractive, despite he was her son.

Gabe groaned, he really, really did not want to stop fucking, but she had a point. "Fine, let's take a shower first, I think we both all a little sticky." He said grinning.

"That sounds perfect." Glenn said cheerfully, he could tell she was having lustful thoughts about Gabe again, it turned him on. However he was going to save as much seed as he could for Cassie.

-----

About an hour had past, Caitlyn had made sure the kids were ready, so with both Glenn and Caitlyn downstairs the father called out. "Gabe, Cassie! Get down here!" In minutes the two twins were walking down the stairs, Gabe looking a bit nervous. He had no idea how his parents would react to Cassie being turned. "Well, Cassie, you look different." Glenn said with a stone cold tone and expression.

Cassie came downstairs when her parents called her and his brother downstairs. Cassie indeed looked different, from her skin colour and her eyes to the visible fangs from her mid-open mouth. She crossed her arms as her father adressed that she looked very different. "Y-Yes....Gabe told me of everything you had hidden from me. And I wanted to be one of yours, so he turned me into a vampire...and I'm glad he did..."
Caitlyn was standing next to Glenn but she remained silent, she wanted to hear what Glenn had to say.

"I was sick of lying to her, tried of all the memory wipes, it's her right to know and choose what she wants to be." He said while trying not to look too nervous, he failed.

Glenn was very proud of how both his children handled this, though his face still looked deadpan and serious. "Cassie, would you please take a walk with me?" Glenn said as he walked to the door and opened it, waiting for his daughter to follow.

Cassie remained silent as her brother explained why had he turned her into a vampire. She felt happy that that she had become a vampire though, she was now a part of her family. She looked at her father as he told her to take a walk with him and she nodded, stepping outside of the house and waiting for him.

Caitlyn looked at her son and sat by the couch. "Come, I have to talk to you too..."

The two walked a little ways in silence, Glenn leading Cassie to the park. It was night, something that didn't bother either of them. Suddenly the father laid his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close as they walked. "Cassie, I'm not angry with you, infact I'm very proud of both of you. We never meant to hurt you, we just wanted to wait before turning you and letting you have a human life for as long as you wanted." He said while smiling at her, the two probably look like boyfriend and girlfriend walking together. "Though, it seemed you and Gabe really had fun with it. How did it feel to be fucked by your brother?" He suddenly asked with a grin.

Glenn sighed as he sat down, figuring he was going to get told off by mom first. "Yes mom?"

Cassie walked with her father under the shining moon-light. Suddenly, her father started to talk and put his arm around her shoulder, bringing her really close to her. Since they looked the same and were the same age, they really looked like a couple. Her cheeks became red and she gasped when he asked her if she had enjoyed the sex with her brother. "HOW...how...how did you know that!? W-Were...were you watching us!?" she asked, still not getting away from him. "But...yes...I did enjoy it...a lot...I love him..."

Caitlyn looked at him and sighed. "Mmmm...Did you enjoy turning your sister into a vampire? I guess that got you very hard...just like it happened to me and your dad when I turned him...And how about sex? Was it good? I bet so..."

"Heh, yes I was, be glad I didn't barge in on you two." Glenn said with a smirk, his hand lowering to her waist. "I'm glad, your mother and I also had an incredible first time, a lot like yours, down to the fact that we are actually siblings." He said as his arm fell lower. "Now, your mother says I'm one of the hottest guys she's ever met, how about you? On a scale from one to ten, how hot am I?" He said while smiling at her.

Gabe coughed as his mother laid that bombshell on him. "M... Mom?! You saw us?! I... um... er..." His mind momentarily shut down as he tried comprehend what just happend. She said it such a casual way, a way no mother should talk to their kid. but then again they were no ordinary family. He finally decided to be honest and give into to this madness. "Um... yes, I did, I've wanted to taste her blood for years now, and the sex was beyond amazing!" He said as his heart beat fast. "Um... he did? Tell me more about what happened when you turned dad."

If Cassie had not fallen in love with her brother, she would have found that their parents being siblings to be quite odd. But she was actually pretty happy with it. She noticed how his hand started to slide down until he held her by her waist. "Y-You...w-well...y-you are hot...I'd say...9...." She wasn't going to say ten because she knew that Gabe was a round ten. He was perfect and gorgeous. "What are you trying to do, dad?"

Caitlyn was getting quite aroused at hearing what her son said regarding her daughter and how he fucked her. "Well...me and your father are siblings as you know. The first time we had sex...was our first time, and it happened shortly after I became a vampire. I came back home, and he told me that I'd be safe with him. So I fell in love with him in that moment, the way he took care of me...that was our first time. Then...he wanted me to use my powers to mind-control the whole class. So I did it, and while everyone fucked each other, me and your dad were having a kinda...intimate moment. That was until I sunk my fangs in his neck and emptied him from blood, your father came the moment that happened."

Glenn found it incredibly cute how Cassie stammered just like her mother, not to mention very proud when she called him a nine. "Oh nothing, just take a walk you. Why do you ask?" he said before his hand slithered down to her ass. From there his fingers went lower and started to softly rub her pussy.

Gabe was quickly getting hard as Caitlyn told him about the sexy adventures she went on with Glenn. The teen knew he should be disgusted at this, but he wasn't instead he was getting horny. It was quickly become too much for him, in the middle of his mother's story Gabe took out his cock and start rubbing it. "I'm sorry mom, I just couldn't take it any longer."

Cassie felt how her fathers hands slid inside her shorts and to touch her ass. She was about to complain when his fingers started to rub her pussy lips, making her moan softly in pleasure. She looked at her dad, her legs trembled and her pussy was starting to drip with her juices. "Daddy....daddy...." She whispered as she looked into his eyes, wanting to kiss him but not knowing if it was correct.

Caitlyn looked at her son as he took out his hard cock and started to masturbate in front of her mother. She had also got wet long time ago, and this was what she needed. She quickly undressed in front of him, showing him her beautiful teen and pale body, her breasts small like her daughters showing how much they looked like. She straddled him and slid his cock inside her pussy, making her moan loudly. She leaned down and kissed him. "My baby boy...do you like this?"

Glenn's cock twitched as Cassie called him daddy in a lustful tone, she was his, and he was going to love every second of this. Slowly he leaned in for a passionate kiss, his fingers circling around her pussy area, the panties getting soaking wet. After his tongue played around her fangs Glenn took his daughter by the hand and lead her behind a huge oak tree. Quickly he undid his pants to reveal his large member. "My little girl, do you want to taste it?" He asked while smiling at her.

Gabe could hardly believe it as he watched his mother strip before him, even more amazing was how quickly she started fucking him. This was obviously something she wanted for a very long time. "Oh god, yes!" He moaned into Caitlyn's mouth, the teen savoring the feeling of being inside his mother. "Mom... you feel amazing! I... I can't believe I'm fucking you!"

Cassie was surprised he kissed her, but she really liked it. She even kissed him back and let his fingers go deeper in her panties which were soaked in her juices. She wanted him. A lot. Hell, she even loved him. After all, she was her father and she was quickly falling in love with him. She finished kissing him once he asked her if she could suck his cock and she nodded, quickly getting on her knees and taking his big cock in her mouth, her wet saliva engulfing his member as she moved her head back and forth, sucking is sock.

Caitlyn's cheeks were already completely red, and she enjoyed fucking her son a lot. She had a crush for him for a long time now, and she could finally tell him about it. "G-Gabe....I...I've liked you for a long time....I...I love you Gabe..." she told him, hugging him and pressing her small breasts against his chest as his cock entered all the way inside her pussy.

Glenn moaned as his fingers flowed through his daughters hair. the moonlight shone brightly on her face as she greedily suck his throbbing cock, the combined feeling and sight was quickly getting to him. He was ready to blow in about five minutes. "Damn, you're good at this! I'm about to cum! Don't swallow!" He said before letting out a loud guttural moan as cum flowed into his daughter's mouth, sending Glenn into ecstasy. Quickly he lend in and passionately kissed Cassie, letting his own cum flow into his mouth where he savored the taste.

Gabe moaned as his cock shot up completely in his mother, her confession turning him on. "I love you too mom!" He said before thrusting upwards, send shockwave through hsi member. With no regret he pounded his mother's pussy.

Cassie sucked his dad cock lustfully, loving the taste of his member in her mouth. She could feel his hands tangling in her hair, his shaft quickly throbbing. That meant he was about to cum, and his words were enough to confirm said thoughts. All of a sudden, he shot a long stream of cum, one after another in her mouth, filling it. Then he got her up and started to kiss her, his own cum getting into his mouth. That made Cassie extremely aroused, and she moaned into his mouth as they shared the cum, Cassie swallowed most of it when his father pushed into her mouth with his tongue.

Caitlyn was about to cum as he pounded her, and she wasn't sorry to be fucking her handsome son. She came the moment the tip of his cock brushed the entrance to her womb, making her scream in pleasure as she kissed him.

Glenn licked up the leftover cum from Cassie's mouth and chin before swallowing what was left in his mouth. His hand caressed her body, moving slowly down before pulling on her pants and panties, revealing her smooth pussy. "Now, lean up against the tree." He ordered, turning his daughter around so she faced the tree. Holding on to her hip he lightly pressed his cock up against her opening, rubbing and teasing her with his member. "Now, tell daddy what you want."

Gabe yelled into the kiss as a huge load of cum exploded from his cock, soaking his mother from the inside. His thrusts pounded her pussy hard as he came, his gripping the back of Caitlyn's head as he deepened the kiss. After a few moments he finally stoped cuming, his breasthing heavey. He couldn't believe he just came into his mother, and yet it didn't feel wrong, she was incredibly hot, with a body almost as good as Cassie's. "Did we... really just fuck?"

Cassie turned around, getting in almost doggystyle in front of the tree, her cute little buttcheeks exposed to her father as she felt the head of his cock pressed against her labia, slowly opening them apart as they part she had been waiting for arrived. "I want you daddy...I want daddy to fuck me...to fuck me a lot....to give me her baby...."

Caitlyn still didn't release him. She was hugging him, rubbing his torse lovingly with a smile and ocassionally kissing his lips. "Yes we did, and it was perfect. I really liked fucking with my son. Your cum does surely feel better inside me..."

With that lovely begging Glenn rammed his daughter hard, his entire cock disappearing inside her. He could still taste a bit of his own cum as he moved his hip. "Ohhhh, Yes! how's daddys little slut?" He moaned loudly. Looking to his left he could see a college student gawking at them, with no time to waste Glenn's eyes turned red and he made the young man walk forward and unbuckle his pants. The newcomer was a blond with short spiky hair, his cock already rock hard. The young man then stood next to Cassie's face, his maber inches away from her mouth.

Gabe moaned softly as he slowly fucked his mother, feeling his sticky cum flowing on his cock with every thrust, it added to the pleasure tenfold. "We need to do this as a family, all together..." He said grinning at her.

"I....love it daddy....I love it!" Cassie moaned loudly. She sure loved her dad's cock entering completely inside her and almost brushing the entrance of her womb. Then she noticed how another guy stood in front of her with his cock really hard. She looked back at her dad like asking his approval and then started to suck on the stranger's cock, her hands resting on the side of the blonde guy and rubbing his thighs while she put her mouth on her cock, sucking it again and again.

Caitlyn was about to reach her orgasm once again at this rate, his cum rested deep inside her womb even as he continued thrusting. "G-Gabe...I...think you are gonna' get me pregnant like this..." she told him with a smile and took his hands, intertwining their fingers. "I really like that idea."

Moans from both men sounded through the night, Gabe's thrust quickly picking up in speed. The blond had no clue what was going on, but he didn't care, he was getting a blowjob from an incredibly hot teen girl. It didn't take long for both men to reach their limit. "Oh, yeah, here it comes Cassie!" Gabe yelled as his think sticky cum flooded her depths. A couple moments later the blond also started to cum, his justices spilling over, covering her chin and breasts. Panting, Gabe nodded to the man who pulled his pants back up and left. The father then gently laid his daughter on the soft grass, he started at her opening, licking up all his delicious white nectar, plunging his tongue deep within her, then his tongue started traveling up word, licking up all the stranger's cum off her perky breasts. Finally he reached her mouth, his tongue getting every bit of cum her could as he kissed and licked her mouth.

Gabe kept up his slow and steady speed, her words catching him off guard. He should have been terrified to have a baby with his own mother! But he wasn't. "This family is so fucked up..." He said with a slight grin, his lips soon on his mother's.

Cassie shivered in pleasure and almost screamed when her father came deep inside her, filling her insides with his hot cum. The other dude also came across her chin and her breasts. She collapsed on the ground after having came with her dad and left him suck his cum from inside her, some dripping into his mout while the other remained deep in her. Then she bit her lip as she felt his tongue travelling through her body. Finally, their lips clashed and she licked his tongue which was covered in cum. They both shared a romantic kiss and then she looked at him. "I love you daddy."

Her son's words made her smile and laugh and she kissed him once again. "But still I love my family...interestingly...they will always mistake us with siblings since we are all the same age," she commented and felt like she was going to come again.

"I love you too darling." He said before licking up one last huge glob of cum. After thrusting inside Cassie a couple more time Gabe got up and help her up. "Come on, let's head home. Something tells me your brother has been have fun as well." He said with a wink.

"True, that is for the best I suppose." He said before thrusting harder, reaching all the way to her womb. He some how managed to cum again as a flood of seaman gushed out of what little room there was left. Right after this the door opened and both gabe and Cassie walked in, naked and covered in cum. "Looks like you two had fun." Glenn said, his body still under his mother's. Gabe could help but chuckle and grin at the two.

Back
Top Bottom