Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties (PhantomSentinel X Hooloovoo)

Glenn panted as he smiled back at his sister. His neck was really sore at this point but he didn't care. "Thanks, so are you you." He said before reaching down, sticking his fingers into her cum soaked pussy and bringing out a huge glob of his cum. Opening wide he dripped the white goo into his mouth and swallowed. "I could get addicted to this."

---

The next day the two lovers went to school together, Glenn threw on a collared shirt to hide the bite marks. As much as they wanted to hold hands on the way the though it was best to hold off on that. It was their first class, the twins sitting next to each other as usual. And as usual the class was boring. Glenn was still horny from yesterday, his eyes kept darting at Caitlyn with a mysticus look. Slowlly moved his hand under her desk and skirt until it started to rub her clit.

Caitlyn was very aroused by the fact his boyfriend drank the same substance his cock had pumped deep inside her. For some reason, she found it to be incredibly arousing, just as much as he liked to drink blood.

---

As usual, Caitlyn felt the urges to hold his hands and kiss his lips as they walked through the main hall. She noticed some people looked at her in a weird way given she had a new pair of strong red eyes and she was extremely pale. But at the same time her cheeks were very red from being next to her boyfriend. In class, Caitlyn was trying to pay attention to the lesson since she had always been a very responsible girl. However, she felt her boyfriend's hand inside her skirt and then it reached her clit. She bit her lip pretty hard to avoid the loud moan escaping as her brother had touched a very sensitive spot. She looked down and started to draw as she got very wet.

Glenn was as impressed with how well his new girlfriend was keeping it quiet. They both were in the very back of the class so no one noticed them yet. Leaning over he gave her a wicked smile. "You know what would be hot? Just fucking right here, with everyone watching. All you'd have to do is use your mind control on everyone and make them forget, perhaps even let them join if you're up for that sort of thing." He whispered into her ear as two fingers entered her pussy.

Caitlyn was of course tainted by his words. He loved him so much and the way she was aroused made her think of things she would not otherwise do. Not only did she want to satisfy her brother in every way, but she also wanted him to fuck her hard right there. Right away. "Yes...we...we can do that! But not the old man!" she said with a giggle at the end. She stood up and took off her clothes, prompting everyone to look at her beautiful body. She touched her two small breasts and straddled her brother, she took out his cock from his pants and slid it inside her pussy, then leaned down to kiss her. Everyone was looking at her and the teacher was about to leave the room. All of a sudden, Caitlyn's eyes turned blood red again and she stared into their eyes, striking them with fear and ordering them to freeze in their spot. They couldn't do anything, just look at how the sister enjoyed so much the sex she had with her brother. Some boys already had bulges in their pants. "W-What...do you want me to do? You want some of them to fuck me? I only want your cum inside me..."

"Oh course you don't have to fuck the old man." Glenn said with a grin as he watched his sister strip infront of everyone. He never could have imagined that the shy sweet girl would ever do this willingly and enjoy it. He could help but chuckle at the dumbfounded faces as Caitlyn started to fuck him right there in his seat. "Only if you want to, and just command them to cum on your body." He grunted while thrusting into her. Glancing over to his right he could see a very hot blond girl biting her lip and eyeing his cock. "How about you release them but only if they start fucking each other... and us of course."

Caitlyn got jealous from seeing him eyeing that beautiful blonde girl. She nodded at his words and did the same command trick as before, but this time she ordered everyone to fuck everyone. In mere seconds, everyone was fucking each other in a big orgy. Caitlyn was kissing her brother with love as he fucked her when all of a sudden a boy came to her and held her hips still, then sunk his whole cock inside her butt, filling her eyes with tears of pain.

In moments countless moans filled the air, the most popular girl in school was already sucking two cocks and getting plowed in the pussy. Cheerleaders were eating each other out. The whole situation added to Glenn's pleasure. Though he quickly felt regret as a boy started to fuck Caitlyn in the ass. "Oh god, I'm sorry. We can stop this right now! I didn't want you to get hurt." He said while holding her hand, his hips still fucking his sister.

Caitlyn shook her head. She knew that the pain was merely temporal and because she had never been penetrated in that hole before. After a few seconds, she looked back at the gorgeous guy fucking her ass and he leaned down and kissed her lips, then he started to thrust into her back-hole quite fast; Caitlyn's moan started to get intense then. She put her hands on her boyfriend's chest and moaned loudly.

The teen felt a strange mixture of arousal and jealousy as he watched Michael kiss Caitlyn. As she placed her hand on his chest Glenn wrapped one arm around her head, and the other around her body and processed to passionately and deeply the vampire vixition, trying his best to outdo the boy fucking her ass. With powerful thrusts Glenn soon yelled into the kiss as he came inside her, a flood of cum gushing within her pussy. Michael also was cuming, but under the mind control was forced to pull out and cum all over Caitlyn back, and grin on his face.

As soon as he hugged her tightly and kissed her very deeply, she instantly remembered that the one fucking her intimate hole was no other than her beloved brother, the one and only boy she truly loved with all her heart. She hugged him back and let him kiss and fuck her passionately to the point where he drove her to an orgasm and finally the perfectly awaited end when he came lots inside of her, completely filling her womb and some leaking out down his cock and to his balls. She panted as she had also came, and Michael pulled out to cum a lot on her back and buttcheeks. She looked at Glenn and smiled. "I love you...only you get to fuck me there. I only want to have...your...kids..." she said shyly, not sure if he liked the idea.

Glenn looked surprised at first, he had never thought of raising kids before. But the look quickly turned into a smile. "I would be honored to have kids with you sis." He said before deeply kissing her again. By now Michael had moved onto the blond Glenn was eyeing earlier, his ball deep within her pussy.

After the kiss Glenn pulled out, globs of cum dripping to the floor. Quickly he flipped her around and started to lick up all of michael's cum, from her butt to her back he licked it all and swallowed it, moaning lightly. He then sat her up on his desk and got back in between her legs and ate her out like no tomorrow, both his and michal's cum mixing in his mouth as he slurped it all down.

Caitlyn was very happy that her brother wanted to impregnate her with his babies, but first she had to turn him into a vampire like her. The bare thought of her brother being a vampire and biting her already aroused her. Suddenly he turned her around and started to lick Michael's um, something she really loved. After he did that, he started to eat her pussy and lick his own cum, and she started to get wet again. She reached down and kissed his lips, slurping cum from his mouth to hers and back to his mouth. His fingers were still intertwined.

Glenn shivered as his cum mixed flowed from his mouth to Caitlyn's and back again. It tasted wonderful as it slipped down his throat, unaware that she wanted to make him a vampire as well. With his free hand he skilfully finger fucked his sister as they kissed, the moans of his fellow classmates filling the air.

Caitlyn moaned loudly as her boyfriend fingered her and they both kissed, but then she noticed that he was slowly getting limped and she couldn't get enough of his hard penetrating her, so she sat back down on his laps and slid his half-erect cock into her pussy and then bit his neck. Her fee hand held his own one tightly and her other was curled around his neck as she drank his blood, but this tike she didn't stop, she kept drinking.

Glenn's cock instantly got hard as she once again sank her fangs into his neck. There was just somthing about feeling his blood leave his body that felt so good. Moaning he thrusted as much as he could, but it soon went on much longer than it did before. "Caitlyn... you should probably stop, I'm getting light headed!" He said as his vision started to get blurry. By now the floor had a layer of cum on it as everyone continued to fuck each other.

But Caitlyn wasn't going to stop this time, she had other plans in mind for her gorgeous and beloved brother. As she felt how his cock brushed the entrance to her womb, she winced in pleasure and moaned loudly with her fangs still piercing his neck and blood pouring into her mouth. Soon, there was no more blood to drink and she stopped, pulling back. Her mouth was stained in blood and she was completely satisfied. His hard member was still inside her as she kissed her brother in his lips and bit her wrist, then poured some of her blood inside his mouth.

Glenn was confused, he felt like he was going to pass out any moment. "Caitlyn... stop..." He muttered as she drank him dry. After another bloody kiss she started to drop blood into his mouth, it was only then that he realized what she was doing. "no... wait!" He said faintly but it was too late, the transformation had already begun. A huge burst of ecstasy filled Glenn as his skin felt like it was crawling, it's color growing fainter every second, until it was as pale as Caitlyn's. Four of his teeth fell out as his new fangs replaced them, they were sharper and longer than his sister's. And finally the light in his bright blue eye went out, soon replaced by two blood red orbs. He could no longer think clearly as his mind was overtaken by lust and hunger.

Glenn shoved Caitlyn to the ground as he ravaged her unlike anything before, this thrusts wild as he hissed at her, fangs bared. Without a second thought he went for her throat and sank both pairs of fangs into her and reclaimed some of his lost blood. As he sucked his thrusts got faster until finally he shot a huge load of cum into her, the first of many in his new vampire life. The cum filled her womb and this time, impregnated her. She would have his child.

Caitlyn smiled as she saw how her brother's skin started to change to a paler shade until it was as grey as hers. His fangs grew longer and sharper than hers and his eyes finally became as blood red as hers. Suddenly he decided to pin her down to the floor and fuck her savagely until he bared his fangs and sunk them in her neck, drinking her blood. That made her extremely aroused and was enough to actually make her cum. A few seconds later, his cum was shot directly into her womb and filled her completely, right in her unsafe day, meaning that she would in fact get pregnant. After he came, she took his fangs out of her neck and turned his head so he could kiss her, their hands holding each other. "I'm going to have your baby."

As they kissed Glenn mind returned to normal, though still feeling a bit confused. "I wish you gave me so warning before doing that." He said in between the kiss, then she said it, "I'm going to have your baby." This should of terrified him, but someone it made him happy. He would have a child with his sister, despite what most people would say it felt right to him. "Yes, we are." He said smiling at her, blood on both of their lips.

Sixteen years later, they both remained the same. Both Glenn and Caitlyn remained exactly the same. Since they were vampires, they would never age. Of course, Caitlyn got pregnant as they supposed and she enjoyed it. Little did she know that she was going to give birth to twins. Most specifically a boy and a girl. The girl was named Cassidy, but they called her Cassie. She was the complete opposite of her mother when she was young. She was rude, tomboyish, and a party girl. Curiously enough, she still hadn't had a boyfriend yet and she didn't know about her parents secret that they were vampires.

Soon after Caitlyn got pregnant the two got a house own their own. It wasn't hard to get it with their mind control power, nor was it hard making people think that them being 16 forever was anything out of the ordinary. Twin were certainly a surprise, but what was more surprising was one was human, the other vampire.

Gabriel was his name, or gabe as everyone called him.
While he did age, it would stop when he reached 16, somthing the family would discover as the years roll on. He of course knew his parents were vampires as well, but he hated how he he had to hide it from Cassie. Gabe was not quite as bold as his father, more shy a recluse. He rather just chill in his room and listen to music then go out with friends. Cassie was the only one he opened up to.

Gabe at the moment was playing on his super nintendo in his room, his signature headphone on, blasting J-rock.

Glenn in the den, programing on the computer, he had to get it the program done for his job. They had agreed early on to work for most of their money, it could get too troublesome if they forced everyone to give them everything.

Cassie was born a mere human, and sometimes she wondered why her skin shade was a little darker than her parents and even her brother's pale skin. But that didn't make her feel different though, she was the same. Little did she know that vampires were in fact real and her family was full of them. She really appreciated how Gabriel was open to her and how he accepted the way she was.

The teens shared a room. Their parents had decided that they would grow up the same way they did: together and sharing a room. Luckily, Cassie and Gabriel got along perfectly well, so they never fought. Caitlyn had decided to be a mere housewife and support her boyfriend on anything he decided.

Cassie entered to her room and laid on her bed where she listened to some music on her headphones. She was watching her brother play as she thought of how bad she was doing at school at the moment.

Gabe glanced over at her sister, it was obvious that something was on her mind. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to bother her, but finally built up the courage to say something. "Hey sis, somthing wrong?" He asked while lowering his headphones to his neck, faint music blaring from it.

Cassie looked at him as she saw he turned around and wanted to talk. She removed her headphones and sighed. "It's just...I'm useless at school. I...I try to hide how dumb I am by partying and getting all these tattoos...Ugh...But...I know I can trust you right?" she asked him. Her body was mostly the same as her mother: they were the same size, her breasts were just as small and she was also skinny.

"You... you're not dumb! Intelligence is more than just memorizing what the teachers tell you." He said honestly, though it didn't help that Gabe was the top of his class. "Of course you can trust me, I'm here for you if you need anything." With that he smiled at her, his hands putting down the control so he could listen to his sister. Music still played from the headphone around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom