Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties (PhantomSentinel X Hooloovoo)

Caitlyn blushed at his compliment. It was nice to hear that her brother was attracted to her new vampire body, and that made her feel overwhelmingly happy. Suddenly, she felt how his member disconnected from her, leaving some cum dripping out of her hole while the rest remained inside. The vampire nodded when he asked her if she wanted to suck it and slowly got on her knees in front of him and engulfed his manhood with her mouth, her hot and wet saliva instantly covering the cum-covered cock. Her fangs touched his head a few times, but she couldn't help it since they couldn't get any smaller. She slowly started to move her head up and down, almost deepthroating him but trying not to choke.

Glenn moaned loudly as he watch his sister take his messy cock into her mouth. He had occasionally daydreamed of this moment, but was too ashamed of it before. Not so much now. The hot mouth almost felt as good as her other opening. He could feel both liquid mixing on his cock, and oddly pleasing feeling. “By the gods, it feels so good! I can't believe you've never done this before.” Glenn moaned out as he put and hand on her head. He almost cummed again right there, but he was able to hold of. This was something he wanted to savor.

Glenn was the first boy she had ever engaged in a lewd act with. She was simply too shy to ever ask someone out, so she simply hung out with the one person she knew would never leave her: Glenn. It was as simple as that. They were two sibblings that got along way too well, and it was starting to sparkle their true feelings towards each other. She had a crush on him for some time, and given how well he had treated her when she turned into a vampire, she knew he was the right one. Caitlyn had to pull his cock out of her mouth when she couldn't take it anymore. A long string of saliva connected her lips to the head of his member, some more saliva dripped down her lips. She managed to swallow some and coughed a bit. Taking yet another deep breath, she stuffed her mouth with his memeber and kept sucking. One of her hands rested on his abs, the other rubbed his thigh lovingly.

Glenn had gotten a blowjob from Jessica once, the hottest girl in his class, but that was just to get her old boyfriend jealous, and thus felt really hollow. But that wasn't the case with Caitlyn, she was putting everything she had into it. Even the light scraping of her fangs didn't bother him at all. As she pulled back the sight of that long strand of saliva connecting her pretty mouth to his cock almost made him cum.
The moment she went back down on him was the tipping point. He couldn't hold out any more. "Shit, I'm cumming again!!!” With another yell he came hard into his sibling's mouth, long strong threads of cum firing off one after another.
Gasping for air Glenn smiled at his sister, his hand rubbing her head. “You're the best sis.”

Caitlyn could clrealy feel how her brother's shaft started to throb and twitch inside her mouth. She was glad she was doing such a great job pleasing her brother. Once she started to feel hot streams of cum shooting into her throat and feeling her mouth, she swallowed everything. It made her aroused once again, tasting his delicious cum...the delicious cum of her loved brother. Once he was finished unloading into her mouth, she put his dick out of her mouth and looked at her. "No, you are the best, Glenn. Accepting me as a monster...and accepting me as your girlfriend."

Glenn shook his head as he leaned over, his face inches from her's. “I told you already, you're not a monster.” He said before passingly kissing his love, licking up both leftover cum and saliva from her lips, both of which tasted very good. Leaning her back on the bed Glenn's lips traveled down, over her ample breast, all the way down to her cum soaked pussy. First he started to lick around the hole, teasing the girl, but that didn't last long as the teen delved deep within her depths, licking up every bit of his sticky seed. One hand lay on her stomach as the other lightly pumped his raw cock. “You're right, I am tasty.” Glenn said with a smirk before going back at it.

It aroused her a lot to see that her brother enjoyed tasting himself. Little did she know that most men didn't like to kiss girls or eat girls after their cum had been on those places. But her brother was a lot different than those boys, and that's why she loved him that much. She kissed him back as he did and when he placed her back on the bed and started to eat her, her moans grew louder. She was happy to hear that he wanted to eat her regardless that he had filled her with her cum. "Ah! G-Glenn!" she moaned, her hands tangled his hair as the arousal grew more each second that passed.

Glenn loved every moan he caused, as his tongue went deeper. He soon empty all the cum out of his sister, knowing he was going to fill her up again so many times. He moved his tongue as fast as he could, determined to make her cum. His other hand was jerking himself hard as well, every moan bringing him closer to another orgasm. He looked up, enjoying the blissful expression on his sister's face.

Lily couldn't take the pleasure anymore. The way his tongue circled inside her and how he ate his own cum drove her over the edge. She gripped his hair tightly and screamed loudly in pleasure, her eyes opening widel, red orbs looking to the ceiling as her third orgasm happened. As soon as it was over, she rested her head backwards and took her hand into his, linking their fingers. "I....Can't...take it....anymore..."

Glenn drank what he could as the strong orgaisim reacked her body. The scream pushed him over the edge as he came all over her body, his other hand holding onto her's tightly. Exhausted, the teen crawled up to her, both bodies panting as they laid next to each other. Wrapping His arms around her he just pulled her close. "No matter what happens next, we'll find a way through this. Look at this as a gift, your transformation and brought us together and you get to live forever, sounds like a good deal to me." He said while smiling at her. The last thing he wanted her to think of herself as was a monster.

Both brother and sister kept hugging tightly to each other, not wanting to ever leave their embrace. Caitlyn was glad that her brother accepted her as the new being she was turned into, and maybe in time they could discuss that he could be turned into one too. Caitlyn kissed his lips with a smile and winked. "How about we take a shower? We are all sticky...plus...I'm feeling hungry again!" she said giggling.

Glenn's eyes widen at the fact that she was hungry again, unaware of how much blood fledgling needed. "Again? really? All... alright, just wait until we're in the shower and don't take it all." He said while ending the line with a chuckle. "Yeah, a shower sounds good, that and new sheets" He said grinning while glancing down at the soaking wet blankets.

As the two entered the running shower Glenn got behind Caitlyn, grabbing the soap he reached over and started wash her stomach and breasts. "So, I've been thinking of what to do when mom and dad comes home." He said nervously. "They are obviously going to notice your changes, and we might be in trouble unless... do you have mind control powers?" he asked, hoping for a yes.

Caitlyn stretched a bit when she got off the bed...and the sheets looked goddamn awful. By simply looking at them you could tell that all kind of fluids were there. From their cum, to their blood. With her brother behind her, she got into the shower and leaned back to his chest as he washed her belly and breasts. "I...I think I do...I guess I'll have to force them to accept me as their true daughter and the one they have always known...But again, I'm not sure. Maybe I can try with you..."

Glenn could tell that caitlyn was not thrilled about brainwashing their parents, which is understandable, but there was a good chance they would not be as understand as he was of the sudden race change. "That's actually a good idea. Go on, make me do anything." He said before turning Caitlyn around. He was slightly concerned of what she was going to make him do, being a guinea pig was not high on his to do list, but he trusted her enough try this.

"F-Fine...g-get ready!" Caitlyn told him as she stood in front of him and looked at him straight in the eyes. A few seconds later, her eyes started to turn into a dark shade of red. It seemed as if the eyeball was flooding with her own blood. Now that she had her brother's attention and he was staring into her eyes, she slowly moved her lips as if she was talking, except that no sound came out. "I want you to kneel down and...and...act...like a cow!" she whispered, trying to think of the least humiliating thing possible. She didn't want to do anything serious, she was just testing her powers.

As Glenn started his mind went completely blank, not a single thought floated in his head as he looked into his sister's eyes. Immediately after her command the teen got on all fours. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He sounded, his eye darting around like a scared animal.

Caitlyn giggled when her brother started to act like a cow. As funny as it was it really meant that her powers were fully functional. She kneeled down for her brother to see her and stared into his eyes again, where she managed to undo the mind-control trick. She stood back again, hoping it had worked.

Glenn blinked a couple times before, looking up at his sister naked body. "Why am I on the flo... what did you make me do?" He asked while narrowing his eyes at her. Quickly he stood up. "Well, I had absolutely no memory of that, which is good I guess."

Caitlyn smiled as she noticed that the trick had worked perfectly both when activating it and disabling it. Once he stood up, she kissed his lips and pressed their bodies together. "Nothing too serious. Just tested if it worked," she said and her fangs grew larger, "And if you excuse I must feed myself off my boyfriend." With a wink, she hugged him and bit his neck, her perky little breast pressing against his chest and her womanhood pressing against his limp member as her fangs pierced his neck and she enjoyed herself.

Glenn watched as her fangs got longer, and for a split second he knew what was coming. It was still far too late to do anything about it as his horny vampire sister sank her fangs into his neck once again. The teen first let out a cry of surprise and pain but it quickly turned into a moan of pleasure. It felt considerably better this time, as her soft breasts and wet womanhood rubbed up against him. It was barely any time at all before his member grew and penetrated Caitlyn, fucking her where they stood. Glenn's knees shook a little but he managed to keep standing, enjoying every moment of his blood being sucked. He tried his best to thrust into her, but his movement was somewhat limited. "God caitlyn, if feels so good." He moaned softly.

All of a sudden Caitlyn felt his hard member penetrating her once again, making her scream in pleasure while biting his neck. That position felt awesome for her, hugging him while she fed on him. A few moments later she pulled out of his neck, she had drunk tons of blood, and some of it still dripped down her lips and to her body. She faced her brother and kissed his lips deeply, letting him taste his own blood. "God I love you brother!"

This time he felt even more light headed after she was done, but he still had just enough blood to stay awake. The kiss felt incredibly hot, the brown haired teen licked up his own blood in the process. As they kissed Glenn pushed Caitlyn up against the shower wall, fucking her for all it's worth. "Ahhh, I love you too sister." He said before licking up the blood that had fallen on her breast. Leaning into her ear he whispered. "How do I taste? Describe it to me."

Caitlyn really enjoyed the way Glenn tasted his own blood and fucked her hard against the wall. He was the perfect brother, and the perfect boyfriend too. He was all that she could desire. "Your blood...." she whispered, the moans were too strong and she couldn't hold them, "It is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted...the salty flavor...it reminds me of your cum...But it is more tasty than that. It is the best blood in the world," she told him, kissing him really deeply and romantically, her arms hugging him while she bit his neck again, but this time she didn't drink anything, she wanted to let him feel the pleasure.

Glenn savored every word that come out of his sister's mouth, her lustful moan mixed in made it all the more arousing. "That does sound good." He said in a breathy moan before fucking her even harder. The next bite was just too much for him, with a yell Glenn came very hard as his biggest load of cum shot in her, gushing non stop. White dropless fell onto the shower flower as Glenn fucked Caityn through the orgasim.

Caitlyn moaned loudly as his cum was shot straight to her womb, filling her up completely. She opened her eyes widely as her orgasm struck once again, making her hug her brother tightly and sink her fangs in his neck deeper. After a few moments, she pulls back and smiles. "You are the best brother."

Back
Top Bottom