Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties (PhantomSentinel X Hooloovoo)

hooloovoo

Supernova
Glenn sat in his room in front of the T.V., an Xbox controller in his hand. After a very long day at school it was nice to just relax at home for a while. The parents were gone for the week, being their anniversary and all. The only ones in the house were Glenn and his sister, not that he minded. Due to the small house the twins had to share a room, but that had never been a problem. The two siblings rarely fought, and hung out often together. they had even been miskaten as a couple before.

Casually Glenn brushed his long brown hair out of his eyes, the bright blue orbs concentrating on the screen. His shirt had Chrono Trigger characters on it, and below that was a pair of tight jeans.

Caitlyn was coming home from school that day. She had to stay in a bit longer since she was organizing a small field trip for her class. They were deciding wether to go to New York or Los Angeles, and they hadn't decided yet. She wasn't too fond of staying that late in school for such trivial talks, but she had to, given she was chosen as president of the class...unwillingly though.

She walked down the street in a cold evening. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a blue coat, a white bra covering her small and perky breasts. She was also wearing a pair of jeans and red converse. She had only her backpack. Her long, red hair moved to the sides as she walked, reaching past her hips and to her round and beautiful buttocks. Her very pale skin made a perfect combination with her emerald eyes.

Unbeknownst to Caitlyn, a bat had been following her ever since she left the school, biding it's time. It's red eyes was locked on to her. Jonathan normally did not like to feed on teens but it had been a good three days since his last meal, blood was blood afterall. He could see a long alleyway up ahaed, which was absolutely perfect. Swiftly the vampire bat flew over the girl and into the alley. Bones cracked as the small bat quickly grew and morphed into a man that looked like he was in his early twenties. He stood there with spiky black hair, blood red eyes, and a devilish fanged smirk, all of which was hidden in the shadows. The anticipation was almost as enjoyable as the actual meal. John counted down the seconds as the girl got closer, and closer.

Finally, the teen walked by the dark opening and with one swift motion John grabbed Caitlyn, covered her mouth with an iron grip, pulled her close and bit down on her nape. Every drop tasted heavenly as he drank, ignoring his victim's squirming. As john finished he realized his mistake, he had taken too much! She was breathing but he knew not for long. "Shit! I don't want to deal with another body." He muttered to himself. With a deep sigh the vampire bit his hand, black blood rushing to the surface. Carefully he dripped several drops into the girls mouth, the only way to become a vampire. Wanting to be done with this, John laid her on the ground before once again transforming into a bat and flying off.

For a split-second, Caitlyn heard the sound of a bat's wings flapping, but she knew it was just her imagination playing silly tricks on her. So she simply kept walking forward and pass an alley. Suddenly, she felt how a man grabbed her and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming. The next thing she felt was his cold fangs piercing against her neck and tearing her skin, penetrating her main vein and making lots and lots of blood flow into his mouth. She was vanishing under his grip, slowly fainting as she bled to death. The teen was saved when the vampire decided to feed her some of his own blood, making her heart stop once she hit the ground.

Everything was black for two more hours when the now-vampire Caitlyn finally awoke. She touched her neck and she could feel two small holes that had sealed some time ago. She decided to stand up, feeling a lot weaker than before. The moment she stretched her arm to grab the backpack that had fell from her back, she fell back on her butt once again. She noticed how her skin had turned from pale to even more pale, almost grey. Her right arm shook in fear, she was extremely nervous and scared. She pulled out a mirror from her backpack and looked at her. Her irises were had a fully red, garnet-like color. She opened her mouth to see if she had fangs. They were a bit larger than before, and without even noticing it they grew larger. She managed to make them return to their normal size. "Oh no! No no no no! This can't be happening! Oh no! My gosh!" Caitlyn quickly stood up and put everything back in her bag before running back to her house. The sun was already hiding beneath the horizon. Once she reached her house, she opened the door and slammed it behind her. She ran to her room where her brother was playing and stood in front of him between his eyes and the screen, making him face her. There were tears in her eyes.

As time passed Glenn became more worried, it had been quite a while since Caitlyn had been out this long. He tried his best to push it out of his mind, to just focus on the game, but it was no use. He was honestly considering going out a looking for her. But before he could go through with the plan the door slammed, startling the concerned teen.

"Hey Caitlyn, where... have..." Glenn started to call out, but his words trailed off as Caitlyn stood in front of him, in tears and looking really sick. Immediately Glenn dropped the controller, concern clear on his face. "Oh god, Caitlyn, what happened?" He said before running to her, his arm on her shoulder. His mind raced as worst case scenarios ran through his head. Unfortunately he was at the wrong angle to see the bite marks, though her red eyes did strike him as odd, but now wasn't the time to bring that up. He didn't think her skin could get anymore pale, and yet there she was, nearly grey. "Come on, you need to sit down, tell me everything that happened."

Caitlyn looked at him as he placed a hand on her shoulder, she could already feel his blood pressure and that made her extremely hungry. But he was her brother, she couldn't do it...yet. First she had to tell him of everything she had gone through. She took his hand walked to the bed where he sat down. "A man...this strange and very pale man assaulted me from behind and took me into an alley. He covered my mouth and bit my neck for about a minute. I almost died from bleeding but then he put his wrist on my mouth and I drank his blood. Then I passed out and a woke up looking like this! Paler than before, my eyes red and...and..." She couldn't finish. She wiped the tears from her eyes and opened her mouth a bit, letting her fangs grow bigger. "I...I am a monster..."

Glenn's heart beat was fast before, but now it was like a jackhammer. He could hardly believe what his sister was saying, she was a vampire?! It had to be some elaborate prank, or perhaps he was dreaming! No... he couldn’t delude himself, especially not now. Caitlyn would never even try a prank like this, it was all way too real. His wide eyes just stared at the fangs for a couple moments trying to figure out how to respond to this.

Despite his fear Glenn suddenly hugged his sister, knowing how risky it was but he needed to comfort her, she needed to know that he still loved her. “You're not a monster, Caitlyn. You just... have a new condition. We'll figure this out somehow.” He said in a wavering voice, his mind still trying to cope with all of this.

Caitlyn hugged her brother as he tried to comfort her, and her lust for blood grew bigger and bigger the closer her brother's neck got to her lips. "Please...don't be afraid...and don't tell mom or dad...but...I am really hungry...I promise I'll try not to hurt you, but can...can...can I feed from you? Please! I am starving!" she asked him desperately. She pulled back to look at him, holding his hand. She really loved her brother, sometimes even more than a brother given how nice he was with her.

Glenn's logical side wanted him to run, to get as far away from his sister as possible. But he couldn’t, she was scared, confused, and hungry. He would do anything for her, even so the this whole situation terrified him. What if she drinks too much? What if she doesn’t save him in time? There was no time for those kinds of questions, he needed to trust her. “Um... yes, you can. Please, just don't take too much.” Glenn managed to say before slowly turning her head and brushing his hair away, exposing his nape. His entire body shook a little, but in the fear there was a deep sick anticipation, he wanted to feel Caitlyn's mouth on his neck.

Caitlyn nodded at Glenn's approval. She was very scared to kill her brother. She wouldn't be able to live with it afterwards. Gulping and breathing heavily, she moved forward and placed on hand on her brother's chest, the other holding his shoulder as she bit his nape, her fangs penetrating his neck and digging deep inside her as she managed to drink a lot of blood. For some reason the blood from his brother tasted extremely good. But before things got off hands too quickly, she pulled out in time while he was still conscious and with enough blood to remain alive. Her whole mouth was covered in blood and her cheeks were red with a blush. She swallowed everything and looked at him. "You are tasty..." she giggled, their faces were mere inches from touching each other, her hand still on his chest.

Glenn winced and grunted in pain as Caitlyn sunk her new fangs into his neck. It was the strangest sensation, having your blood be sucked out by your sister. The soft lips on his neck and the arms around him made the pain bearable, he almost wanted it to continue as She pulled away. Besides feeling a bit lite head he was fine. Breathing heavily he looked into Caitlyn's eyes with a blush of his own. “Th... thank you.” Glenn said with a sheepish grin. He couldn't tell if it was because of his lightheadedness, or the fact that he hadn't been this close to her in years but Caitlyn look so beautiful. The blood on her mouth didn't bother his at all, in fact that combined with her fangs just add to the morbid beauty. With only a moments hesitation Glenn leaned in and pressed his lip against her, starting out light before passionately kissing her.

Caitlyn did not think for a moment that her brother would ever think of kissing her. She thought that maybe he was getting a bit dizzy for having so much blood being sucked out of his body, but she discarded that given that he had lots of it still in his body. Without hesitating, she kissed him back, letting his tongue inside her mouth completely. Her hand found his and she intertwined their fingers. After a few seconds, she pulled back slowly and looked at him. Her breathing was heavy. She was confused. She really wanted to know what he felt. "G-Glenn...a-are you sure about this? D-Do you really love me that much? I...I know...I know that I do love you..."

Glenn's heart leapt for joy as Caitlyn kissed back, her fingers threading through his. He had half expected her to slap him, or worse, but that was just the paranoia. The few second of bliss ended all too quickly as she pulled back, his breath just as ragged. Some of his own blood was stained on his lips, but that didn't bother the boy at all. Glenn's eyes lit up as she said the words “I do love you” and it wasn't in the sisterly kind of way, it was much more than that. “I.. I... Of course I do! You mean everything to me Catitlyn. Vampire or not I love you.” Glenn said as his other hand cupped her cheek, a warm loving smile on his face.

Caitlyn was of course happy to hear that her brother revealed his feelings towards her. Maybe the sudden change of his sister's life making such a dangerous turn was everything he needed to gain confidence and tell her. "I love you too, Glenn...I thought you had noticed when I started to spend more and more time with you...and now with this...I feel...like you are the only person in the world I can trust right now..." She blushed when he cupped her cheek. She leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips before pulling away. "You look funny with blood on your mouth."

It meant everything to Glenn that she trusted him this much. She risked a lot telling him this out right, one that really payed off. “Heh, perhaps you should clean it off then.” he said with a chuckle, right before leaning in for another passionate kiss. This time he wrapped his arms around her and threw her down on the bed, his body resting on her as they continued the kiss. Glenn's rising bulge rubbed up against Caitlyn's body as his hands first glided through the fiery hair before resting on her far sized breast, his fingers softly rubbing them through the shirt. Never in his wildest dream did he think this would be possible, and yet there they were.

Caitlyn looked at him as he kissed her once again and tackled her down to the bed where he touched one of her little breasts. While not as big as most of his friends, her breasts weren't flat either. "G-Glenn...w-w-would you be my first, please?" she asked him with a smile. While she really loved him, she didn't want to see him as a feeding bag. She knew that in time she would feel angry once again, but abusing him was wrong. She had to find a way to keep her brother/boyfriend out of the way.

Just hearing Caitlyn say that greatly aroused Glenn, not to mention it filled him with pride. “Yes Caitlyn, I would love to. And you may have mine as well.” He said with a blush, giving one more tender kiss before sitting up. Eagerly the teen took off his shirt, showing off a set of impressive abs for his age. Everyday he would work out for at least an hour, and the results were clear. “Do you want to do the honors?” He asked while leaning back and pointing at his pants where a sizable bulge was visible.

Caitlyn looked at her brother's hot body as he took off his shirt and proceeded to kiss him again, noticing how a bulge had formed in his crotch. It was obvious he was very aroused from wanting his sister to take his virginity...and vice-versa. She also took off her shirt and then her bra, revealing her small and perky breasts. While they were already pale, now she was even paler than her. She took off his pants and then his boxers only for his hard member to stand out. She was already getting wet, and she quickly took off the remaining pieces of clothing she had. Now that they were both naked, she got on top of him, his penis mere inches from her womanhood and looked at him. "I-Is it ok...If I put it like this...o-or...s-shall I lick it?" she asked shyly.

Glenn watched with a broad smile as sister undress, her beautifully perky breasts making his member twitch slightly. His body tingled as she removed his pants, relieving the stiff cock. It was so cute seeing Caitlyn ask what to do next, her dripping pussy hovering right above his member. It was a tough choice, the thought of having her suck it made his smile broadened, but he was just too worked up, he needed to fuck her. “You can do that later ,but now...” As he spoke Glenn Wrapped his arms around her, laid her back on the bed before slowly thrusting downward, pushing through until he was completely inside his sister, his entire body screamed in pleasure as he let out a single moan. “...We fuck.”

All of a sudden Glenn decided to lay her back on the bed and she felt how his member started to push inside her, breaking through her hymen and making her wince in pain. She hugged her brother tightly, her legs curling around his waist as blood started to come out of her deflowered hole. She was so happy her first one had been her brother. The perfect boy and the one she had always loved. "I love you...Glenn...Y-You can move now..." she told him once the pain had disappeared and blood had stopped coming out.

Glenn winced slightly himself, he didn't want to hurt her, but there was no avoiding. “I love you to Caitlyn, more then anything else.” he whispered into her ear before slowly thrusting again. His mouth started at her ear, then traveled down her neck as he started a steady rhythm, every thrust feeling better the the last. After a few moments his speed increased, his mouth running all along her pale neck. “How does... ohhhh... how does it feel?” He Moaned out. One hand gently played with her red hair as the another grabbed her soft breast.

Caitlyn smiled at his words and moaned once his member started to reach deeper inside her, the pain had finally disappeared and the soft kisses he placed on her pale neck made her moan in pleasure. "I....I like that...G-Glenn....Oh my God...G-Glenn...I think....I'm gonna' cum soon..." Even though they had barely started, it was her first time and she was very sensitive. The way he kissed her neck made her want to turn him into a vampire so she could feel him bite her, but that was something they had to discuss later on.

Every moan Caitlyn was like music to Glenn's ears. He was surprised at first that she was going to cum, but as he fucked, he too started to feel the build up. “Oh god... me too!” he moaned happily. He could feel how every thrust brought him closer, and closer, until he couldn't hold it any more. With a burst of speed and a loud orgasmic yell Glenn cummed inside his sister, the sticky liquid filling her up to the point of overflow. The shock wave of pleasure hit Glenn like a truck, it was almost too much for him, regardless he fucked Caitlyn hard as he rode out the orgasm.
Finally he slowed down, panting heavily. “That was... that was incredible!” He panted, his face snuggling into her neck. “I love you so... so much Cairtlyn.” He whispered, his limp dick soon hardening once again inside of her, Glenn was far from done.

It didn't take too much time before the beautiful vampire felt how her brother moaned and his member throbbed and twitched. His hot cum started to come out into her womb, unloading completely and filling her inside with his warm ooze. The perfect feeling was too much for Caitlyn and she held him tightly as she screamed in pleasure, prompting her orgasm. Her insides tightened and pleasure flowed through her body for a moment. After that was gone, she looked at the one man who had deflowered her: Her brother Glenn.

"I..I love you too Glenn....thanks for being my first..." she told him, panting heavily and barely catching her breath. She could feel how his cock was still rock hard inside her.

Glenn smiled warmly, basting in the afterglow with his sister. “No problem sis, thank you for the same.” He said before a tender kiss, his tongue carefully wrapping around her new fangs. There was just something about them that really turned him on. “You're new body, is really hot.” He said after breaking the kiss, not that she wasn't hot before but he wanted her to feel comfortable the the drastic changes. Slowly he moved out of her, cum covering his cock and flowing out of her opening. Sitting back on the bed his member pointed straight up, gleaning in the light. “Still want to suck it?” He asked hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom