Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True Romance (Mr. E x Cherry Shithead)

I grew close to the edge, my ARMS flailing about, pulling at him to stop, my legs now jointing in the cause, kicking him

Dominic could feel his own raging hard on growing, as he worked as hard and fast as he could, eager to make this one of the best nights Michael had ever had.

"TIE ME UP!!" I accidentally blurt out, turning bright red. I can think of no witty comment to cover my tracks as I fiddle with my TShirt.

Dominic takes Michael's member out of his mouth and looks up at him, smirking. He gets up and removes Michael's shirt, leaving him completely naked, then walks over to a drawer. He pulls out four sets handcuffs, handcuffing Michael's wrists and ankles to the bed. Dominic took off his tie, then began unbuttoning his own shirt.

I lay on the bed, my cock twitching as I mentally punish myself "idiot. Why did you say that" I yell in my head as my breathing gets heavy

Dominic folds his shirt, then begins to take of his pants, revealing a magnificent 11 incher. He folds his pants too.

I gulp as I silently look him up and down, while also looking for an excuse out of the situation.

Dominic sighed, sitting on the bed, and stroking Michael's hair. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

"No!" I yell "Do you not remember my many, MANY protests?!" I yell, wishing I could hide my erection.

"Mm hmm," Dominic said unconvinced. "Because our little friend here says otherwise." He smirked, gently stroking the other's member.

I just whimper, knowing he's right as I drop my head in defeat.

Back
Top Bottom