Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry, I never was the helpless type (FxF & FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoddess

Meteorite
I had an account here once upon a time, though I can't remember my username (this was over a year ago) so I just decided to make a new one. Anyway keeping this simple, I won't bore you with too many details. I am a lady in real life, who is 21, and who has no classes for the summer and despite her job has quite a lot of free time. I like smut and plot, and further in the thread I will separate the smut heavy ideas from the plot heavy. This doesn't mean that plot heavy ideas will contain no sex (or that smut heavy ideas contain no plot) only that they will have an excess of one or the other.
Putting this out here, away from the spoiler tag so everyone on every device can see:
1. I DO NOT, WILL NOT, and CAN NOT play useless submissive shells for you to fantasy rape/fuck. I don't mind an equal partnership or even scenes of sexual submissiveness. But if all you want is a sexually retarded shell of a woman to torment then HIT THE BACK BUTTON JACK CAUSE IT IS NOT HAPPENING.
2. Likewise, if the only character you can play is a broken shell to be abused HIT THE BACK BUTTON. I don't care about your character's background if all s/he does is mumble and whine and mary-sue. Can I dominate? Yes. Do I like to? Yes. But I am not going to spend the time crafting a character to play alongside of a TROPE.
3. I do not like traditional/mainstream D/s. On this site there seems to be a lot of whip, chain, pain enthusiasts (which is fine) but NOT how I dominate. I dominate through power, presence, gentleness even. I dominate through manipulation, intelligence, wit, and arrogance. While handcuffs are nice here and there or perhaps some forced touching here and there, I do not want to rape or abuse anyone. Don't ask me to do it.
4. I Roleplay via THREADS, EMAIL, PM (in that order) Notice the lack of messengers.
Thank you.

RULES:
1. I need at least two decent paragraphs from you. "Decent" meaning free from spelling errors, at least an eighth grade vocabulary, and a good grasp of syntax. If English is not your first language please let me know--I am not unreasonable--or if you would like to improve your writing please let me know. As a warning, when critiquing writing I am a cold harsh bitch.

2. Please let me know if you wish to discontinue. I will do the same. I have a four day rule. If I do not get a reply or an ooc message from you within four days of my last post, I consider the roleplay dropped.

3. God-modding, mary-sues, or otherwise lazy characters and writing don't fly with me. I will get bored quickly, annoyed, and finally pissed, leading me to drop you. Don't be that person.

4. My preferences of roleplaying are as follows:
Threads
Email
PM

Do you see the lack of messengers? Good. It means I won't do them.

5. On the Dom--Sub spectrum I am DOM OF CENTER, meaning that I am an uppity switch and (what I consider to be) a gentle dom. I will get more into kinks later, but if you want to be beaten, raped, and mutilated (or do the same) hit the back button. I will disappoint you.

KINKS

I may end up making a rabbit hole or f-list at some point, however for now consider this a working list of things I like. Items with asterisks are kinks that will move you ahead of the pack if pick them out. It's worth noting that most of these are up for discussion and nothing outside "The Basics" is needed to write with me.

The Basics:
Vaginal Sex
Oral Sex
Breast/Nipple play
Internal cumshots (creampie)
Tribadism
Squirting

The Steamy:
Power dynamics (Teacher x Student, Goddess x Mortal, Etc)*
Teasing/Edging
Forbidden Love (Across class lines, interracial, and sometimes sibling incest)*
Lots of cum (more than normal, less than anything that could lead to ballooning or pain)*
Pubic hair (I hate the shaved ideal. When going down on a lady I love love love "parting her forest" so to speak.)
"Metafiction" (The idea behind this is perhaps having auxiliary elements to the rp that are canon. This includes music, videos, chats, etc)
Touching/tension (constant/commonplace touching, fondling, teasing, but withholding from actual sex.

The Freaky:
Pegging
Lactation*
Pregnancy
Watersports (As a dom, I like demanding my pets accept this on occasion. Certainly not every roleplay or every scene though. Bonus points if you enjoy it as opposed to it being used as punishment.)
Gender transformation (as a story element)
Gender-bending (drag kings and queens welcome)
Toys (Vibrators, butt plugs, cock rings, oh my!)*
Light Bondage
Threesomes/Harems (I like to play multiple women sometimes)
Exhibitionism/Voyeurism*

More to come in all categories as I think on it. Please remember that all of these can be mixed and matched and suited to your likes as well.

THE ICKY NO-NO's:
My Character receiving anal penetration
Scat
Death
Mutilation
Rape
Non-Consensual (see rape above)
Characters Under 16
Furry ("Ears and Tail" is acceptable)
Animals
Vomit
Gore
Vore
Heavy Bondage

Please do not ask for any of these. It's not happening.

Now that I have scared everyone away, here are some sexy steamy smutty ideas! Asterisks indicate pictures or secondary ideas.

THE SMUT
--Smuttiest plots first--
1. A pair of newlyweds finally admit to each other that they both long to have a third person with them. What starts off as just a threesome quickly has the pair delving into more group sex and swinging.*
**Can start small but eventually want multiple men and women together. (perhaps the husband wants to experience female bukkake/the (lesbian) wife wants a group of lovers pleasuring her at once) Literally up for a lot here.

2. A punk singer down on hard times, starts working on the side as a dominatrix/sex surrogate. Her clients vary, but what she doesn't expect is how much she begins to enjoy her job.

3. After conceding to Amazonian rule, a very patriarchal kingdom, and deeply misogynistic prince must grapple with the sudden shift in power. Plagued by unfounded fears of the "savages" the Prince finds himself taken as consort to the amazon queen. She then begins his re-education.

GIMME SOME PLOT
--smuttiest plots first--
1. At a new honors high school students are expected to live on campus, and lead a life of "high morals and strength against indecent behavior." Upon transferring my character ends up rooming with yours and starts creating clubs primarily for the purpose of getting people to hook up and have safer-sex items (condoms, lube, etc).

2. A down-on-her-luck singer/song-writer moves across the country to a bigger city as a favor to an on-again off-again lover. While there, she finds a band in need of a singer and ends up taking the position. What she doesn't expect is how complicated things like letting go and love really are.

3. In a northern kingdom a crisis is brewing. The queen, after losing her husband to an assassination, is left with her five year old son and a war to the west. Her court is full of liars and ambition and with only her sworn knight to turn to for help she must figure out how to keep things from going to hell in a hand basket.

4. When a World Health Organization lab blows up a cocktail of deadly viruses and infections spread among the public. As the death toll rises and cities become vacant, martial law takes hold and the rapidly mutating diseases morph into new forms before any cure can take form. At least, that was three years ago. Now, after a 60% reduction in the population of the United States alone, an eccentric survivor travels from city to city looking for supplies and mercy-killing the sick.*

So go ahead and PM me. Free bumps are always welcomed too! I am open to any ideas you may have or if you have an addition/tweak to any of mine. Cheers!

I never liked ultimately helpless and too cutesy type of characters. I'm liking the way you craft your ideas. Maybe we can roleplay, if you'd want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom