Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mrs. Ellison

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Putting on my cologne, I headed down the stairs and out of my house. I told my parents I was heading over to a friend's place to watch some TV but that was a lie. I had plans for the evening, and they involved Mrs. Ellison, who lived on the next block. Mrs. Ellison, or Tracy as adults call her, had lived on the same street as us for as long as I could remember. She had even sat for me once or twice when I was too young to be left home by myself. She was very good friends with my parents, and frequently had them over for dinner, or also came by our place.

Now Mrs. Ellison, was about 40, but had a rocking body that one could die for, and nobody knew how she did it. She was voluptuous, but not overly so. She had a great waist with an even better ass, and tits that you couldn't help but stare at. Her body was showing some very mild early signs of aging. Some mild lines, and some very mild signs that her fight against gravity would soon start to be a losing battle, but for some reason that actually enhanced her sexual attractiveness. She was pure MILF goddesses.

She was married to an older gentleman, who was in his early fifties, which always baffled me until recently. He looked so much older than her, and did not take great care of himself...but he was loaded. I wondered if she had seriously loved him at one point, or if it had always just been about the income.

Anyway, enough of that. Tonight, I had plans for her, and since he was out of town on business, which he regularly did I knew we would not be interrupted. Most people would probably laugh at the notion of a high school boy wanting a mature woman like her, but what part of "she has a fucking hot bod" didn't they get? Her face was very pretty too, even if she usually looked serious or even stressed. Her face would be showing much more than stress tonight.

She lived at the end of a cul de sac and the house beside her was empty, which was a bad thing for any woman staying alone. There would be nobody nearby to hear if she screamed. I was counting on that. Moving along the pathway behind her development, I gently hopped the fence into her back yard, being careful not to make the fence rattle. I didn't need any noises to warn her or attract attention to myself.

Once there, I looked around cautiously, checking to make sure nobody saw me. Confident that there was nobody around I moved up to her house. Fortunately, there were tall tree/shrubs lining her back yard fence, so nobody could see into her yard or through her back window for that matter unless they were in her yard.

Moving stealthily up to the back of her house, I kept to the shadows, being very careful not to let her see me. As I moved to her house, the curtains were pulled closed on her living room window, leaving only a small slit for me to see inside. She was not in the living room, so I moved myself along, hugging the back wall as I went to her bedroom window. Now the rick here is not to put your face up to the glass, but rather to stay back a tiny bit, in the shadows.

Looking in, I did not see her, but could see steam coming from her ensuite bathroom, and knew she would emerge momentarily. After a long few minutes, I heard the water stop running, and a moment later, she emerged with a towel wrapped around her torso, water dripping off of her smooth skin as she made her way towards the dresser and started pulling a few items out.

Turning away from me, she lowered the towel, so I got a pretty good look at her from behind. Turn around,....show me some bush I thought desperately. As she bent a bit, lifting one foot into the panties, and then the other before pulling them up, I strained desperately to get a view if her twat from behind, but to no avail. As I shifted my position, my foot made a scraping sound, causing her to straighten up, and turn around. I ducked just in time. Crouching down by some shrubs, near her window, I saw her move up and look out the window, a worried look on her face. Don't look down....don't look down I thought. She moved away from the window. I stayed low this time, because I worried she might be watching the windows, just in case.
Moving towards the kitchen window, I looked through the small slit, and waited until she emerged, wearing a nice two piece dress/blouse outfit that fit her form quite well, showing her curves perfectly. She made her way over to the expensive looking stainless steel fridge, and opened it, pulling out a bottle of white wine, and pouring herself a glass. Padding out of the kitchen on bare feet she made her way into the living room, and then sat down on the couch, pulling her legs up a she reached for a book and started to read. Looking at her from where I was, I got a great glimpse of her legs, and cleavage as she leaned forward to put her glass down on the coffee table.

After watching the sexy looking woman read and sip wine for about fifteen minutes, I needed to act. Heading to her side door, by her driveway (nobody ever uses her front door for some reason), I stepped up and knocked loudly. Waiting, as I heard her approaching, I felt my pulse rise, and my palms start to sweat a bit. I was a predator, and my prey was walking into the trap. This was a nice, suburban neighborhood, with no crime. The kind of neighborhood where people often leave their doors unlocked, and women feel safe walking at night.

She pulled the curtain aside, and looked out to see who it was. Surprised, she opened the door, and looked at me as though curious why I would be there. Before she could open her mouth and say anything, I pushed the door fully open and stepped in, pushing her back a few feet, as she yelped in shock.

Closing the door behind me, I locked it, and then turned to her, as she stood there momentarily paralyzed like a deer in the headlights, until my lust crazed look removed all doubt as to her predicament.

"No...." she muttered, and tried to step back nervously before I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in close, causing her to cry out, as I wrapped my arms around her and started crudely kissing her. For just a brief second, she was frozen, not even able to resist, but that quickly changed.

"Stop it!" she screamed in as shrill voice, as she started struggling like a wildcat in my arms. I quickly overpower her however and, the petite woman's struggles did little more than excite me.

Pinning her to the wall, I started groping her MILF body, as I slobbered all over her face, kissing and licking while she tried desperately to push me away, and even slapped me several times.

Turning her around roughly, I camped a hand over her mouth, and then wrapped my other arm around her waist and picked her up. Carrying her to the living room, I felt her thrashing legs kick me several times, but she did not do any real harm.

Shoving her to the floor, I pounced on her, pining her small body with my mass as she wriggled frantically to escape the fate she should have realized was inevitable. I didn't waste much time on preliminaries. Grabbing the front of her blouse with both hands, I tore it open forcefully, sending buttons everywhere as she screamed, and started trying to pull my hands off of her. Clamping a hand over her mouth, I slid my other hand under her bra, as she gripped my wrist, trying to prevent me from getting under there. Again, her efforts proved fruitless as I slid my hand under the cup of her bra, and gripped the tender mammary, as she tried to scream through my hand. Grabbing the bra in a tight grip, I yanked hard, tearing the straps as I pulled the sexy looking blue lingerie bra off of her body, causing her body to jerk, and her newly exposed titties to jiggle nicely.

"Stop it!" she shrieked, as I groped her tender mounds, pinching and kneading them while she tried desperately to pry my hands off of her, as she struggled like wildcat. For a small woman, she sure put up a fight, but time was on my side. With my size advantage, she would wear out much quicker.

She started striking me with her hands, but I pinned them, and then slapped her, stunning her. Then I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back hard, causing her to yelp. Having her pinned like this allowed me to lower my face to her breasts, as I started sucking on them, teasing them as she bucked underneath me, using all her strength and energy to buck me off. I sucked hard on her nipple, teasing it as she struggled and swore at me. To get her attention, I bit down lightly on her nipple. Not hard enough to seriously harm, just enough to give her a small jolt of pain, to put the fear in her. Her startled yelp of discomfort was satisfying. I wanted her to feel frightened and helpless!

Reaching down, I grabbed her skirt and yanked it up, exposing her nice thighs as she immediately screamed "No" while trying to push the skirt back down. Again, size and strength won out as I pinned her legs apart. Thrusting my hand between her legs, I start groping her pussy through her nice lingerie panties, feeling her heat emanating through the material. At this point she goes wild, and thrashes hysterically.

"No!...Stop it! Stop it!!...Help! Helmmmmmppph!" my hand clamed over her mouth as I rubbed her tender quim through the soft material, before my urges won out. Grabbing the material I yank hard, tearing her panties right off as she cries out from the roughness of it.

As I reach down to undo my belt, her knee catches me in the hips, just missing my bass by a few inches, but still causing some mild pain as I grunt in pain and am stunned long enough for her to scramble out from underneath me for a moment. She frantically scrambles on her knees, starting to get to her feet and run when I dive and grab an ankle, causing her to stumble to the carpet. Yanking her by her ankle, I drag her towards me as she kicks and yells, her legs flailing as she tries desperately to get away.

Pinning her, I reach between her legs and grab her panties as she tries to stop me by grabbing my wrist. Despite her efforts, my size gives me the advantage and I yank viciously, tearing her panties off of her body with an audible ripping sound, exposing her inner thighs, and the delightfully trimmed brown hair of her pussy.

The excitement of the moment is palpable, as I feel my pulse literally battering my body, while I struggle with the delicate beauty, wriggling desperately beneath me.
My whole body is electrified with anticipation as I pin the sexually attractive lady down, overpowering her body as I impose my sexual will upon her, taking by force what she has always assumed was hers to deny or grant.

Straddling one of her legs, I pin the other one up by her chest, splitting her like a wishbone as she tries vainly to deny me my intentions, the exhaustion evident in her heavy breathing and increasingly rubbery legs.

"Stop it!" she hisses furiously, yet with fear in her voice. "STOP IT!!! Help!...Helmmmmmpphhh" as I respond by clamping a hand over her mouth, muffling any further cries.

With her legs pinned apart, her body weakening and her cries muffled, I have access to her tender looking flower, and aim to use it. Leaning down, I bring my face close, as she responds with renewed struggles, and tries to buck me off.

"Oh relax, you'll like this" I mock, as I blow gently on her delicate lady tissue, causing her to go wild with resistance as she bucks and tries to kick.

Smirking, I stick my tongue out and gently flick her flesh with it, causing a muffled cry as she tries again to scream through my hand. I start teasing her fleshy folds with my tongue as she whines and cries in anguish through my hand.

At one point she yells in rage, still engaged in a desperate bid to prevent the obvioulsy inevitable from happening. It seemed ludicrous. If she hadn't been able to stop me when she was initially full of energy, there was no way she could stop me now, yet she still exerted herself furiously, only pausing every few moments to gasp and suck in oxygen, to fuel her body after it's exertion. There is something hot about a sweaty naked lady desperately trying to hyperventilate through a hand clamped over her mouth, as her breasts jiggle from the movements of her rib cage.

I increase my efforts, and start licking her clitoris, as she gasps in exhaustion, whining pitifully. Her body seems to be reacting though. As I lick and suck that sensitive little bud, she starts to moisten quickly.

"Stop my ass...your gushing like Niagara falls!" I mock, as she gasps a sub. " What? Hubby aint visiting down here enough?"

She emits a few more gasping sobs, as I suck on the lovely little button before wanting to get down to business. Releasing her leg, I roughly grab her thighs, and yank her legs apart roughly, perhaps bruising her as she yelps.

"Not to worry....if the Mister doesn't want to tap that pussy I'll give it a go!" I hiss as I smirk into the fear filled eyes of the woman beneath me, while I reach down and start undoing my pants.

This seems to breath new life onto her efforts to resist, as she goes frantic, bucking her feminine body with such ferocity that even despite our size difference I feel myself having to struggle to overpower her. This is it...she has been molested thus far, but now the deal is about to be sealed.......rape...forced penetration of her body is imminent!

Her renewed bid for coitus refusal is short lived, as the adrenaline goes away in a few short moments, as she gasps and pleads through the hand clamped over her mouth. Why a woman would expect that a guy would go this far only to stop because she is pleading is beyond me. The moment where a woman weakens to the point where she can no longer resist is delicious. Her knowledge that she has lost, even before penetration begins is so powerfully erotic.

Releasing my straining male flesh, I let her see the appendage that is about to go between her legs and be thrust through the opening of her womanhood and deep into her feminine depths.

Her defenceless vulnerability to the predation she is being subject to is insanely erotic to me, as like a cornered animal she is in the final desperate stages of defence...her body is about to be speared by my cock!

She sees the weapon that is about to be forced into her nether regions, and goes wild at the sight. Nicely sized, covered in swollen veins, it is a fairly hefty package, particularly considering my age. Sure there are lots of guys bigger, but the girth and length are plenty enough to make most women do a double take.

She whines unintelligibly through my hand, pleading for a reprieve from her sentence, a sentence she did nothing to earn, other than commit the act of being an attractive woman, all alone. There would be no reprieve, no appeals, no clemency and no mercy. Her body was prey to my lust, and I was about to conquer her. Judgement had been passed and the sentence was to be carried out. The condemned had no recourse but to quiver and whine pitifully as her fate closed in on her.

Grabbing her thighs, I locked my elbows behind her knees and pinned her legs right back, beside her chest raising her butt off the floor, as I positioned my weapon of male hood to spear her womanly depths; to perform a victors ritual that had been carried out repeatedly for several millennium, by conquering armies and thugs in back allies.

"Stop!....Help!" she cried out hysterically before I again clamped a hand over her mouth. She was pinned on her back, her legs split widely and pinned back beside her chest as her butt was raised from the floor, exposing the soft petals of her sheath to me, as she tried in vain to scream for help that would not hear her.

Lining up my erection with her opening, I touched the head to her soft warm flesh, feeling the moisture on the head as she struggled, trying to prevent penetration. Grabbing her hair, I yank, pulling her head at an unnatural angle, causing her to cry out from the roughness, as I pin her still. I position my cock at the entrance to her womanhood, and force the tip against her, causing her flesh to part as my head starts to breach her labia. She moans and whimpers as she feels the inevitable happen, while I start to lodge my head between her lips.

Then, with a victorious grunt, I drive my hips forward, forcing several inches of my hardness into her depths, spearing her, spreading her as I penetrate her feminine flesh forcefully. She cries out from the shock, her eyes bugging wide open. She grits her teeth, squinting her eyes, but then I pull back an inch and ram, the rest in with considerable force, causing her to scream, as her eyes snap open again.

I pause to feel her innards gripping me, convulsing in response to the forced invasion of her body, as she gasps and tries to catch her breath, to spent to really offer much resistance at that point. Then I begin to rape the MILF beauty in earnest.

I start thrusting my pelvis forward, between her legs as my flesh repeatedly disappears inside her body, as she yelps and whimpers with each thrust. She is weaker, and can only endure what I do to her body, feeling like mere prey, to be invaded, violated and stuffed as foreign flesh shoves its way into her most intimate, private womanly. She struggles weakly still, but her struggles grow weaker with her defeat.

I continue to pound into her, driving my steely hardness into her tender quim, as she lays there as defenceless as a lab animal, unable to change the fact that she is being subject to my lustful will. She has no say and can do nothing about the fact that her body is being used as a socket for me to shove myself into. She feels it, but cannot stop it, as my flesh drives into her repeatedly, as she yelps, gasps and jerks with each thrust of hardness into her body. This is not lovemaking, this is pure unadulterated assault on her sex. She simply must endure until I am done with her.

After several more minutes of pounding, I feel the sensations of a climax approaching. Pounding harder, with more furious aggression I start taunting her.

"Hey, I hope you want me to come inside you....because I'm going to", I say with cold factuality. "You on birth control?".

This sets her off, for one last final defence of her body, as she tries one last time in vain to dislodge me as she tries to beg me not to.

"I'm unloading into your womb, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it!" as I pound her hard, battering he groin with my pelvis until my climax starts, coursing through my body like a current as I seize up on top of her body, planting myself fully as she cries out loudly.

I shudder for several moments, as my body pumps my semen into her body, filling her with my invasive seed, as she shudders and gasps beneath me, until I collapse on top of her, breathing heavily as my sweat drips down on her.

Looking down at her with a smirk, I kiss her hard on the mouth, forcing my tongue inside as she struggles in shock.

"Hey, I think I'm in love!" I taunt, "Dirty cougar, taking advantage of a young guy like me!" as she looks at me with indignation, and slaps me, before pushing me by surprise, and turning to escape, as she scrambles on her hands and knees, trying to get to her feet.

I grab her ankle before she can get up, and yank her back, as she screams in defiance and helplessness. Pulling her back towards me, as she struggles and screams, face down, her hands trying desperately to gain purchase on the carpet as she slides back to me. Raising my hand, I spank her butt quite hard, causing an audible smack as she yelps. I then spank her several times as she struggles, the sound of the smacks and her corresponding cries echoing through the room.

"Where the fuck did you think you're going?" I hiss as I grab her hair from behind. "Did I say I was done with you?!" I bark as I hold her down, and then bring my mouth towards her right buttock, and bite down. Her immediate reaction is to thrash and scream, but I hold her fast and maintain the bite pressure for several seconds. Then releasing the bite, I crawl forward, push her face down towards the carpet and crawl on top of her back, spreading her legs as I position myself to take her from behind.

"Slap me? You fucking slap me" I bark as I pull her hair so her face is turned to face me. "I'm going to teach you a very rough lesson in manners!" as I shove her head forward roughly. Lining my straining cock up with her wet and swollen portal, I thrust forward viciously, penetrate her depths with one violent stab as she screams from the force of the violation.

Fully planted in her, I grab her hair again, and pull her head back. Keeping a grip on her hair with one hand, I place the other on her throat, slightly squeezing as I start raping her from behind while lying flat on top of her, my pelvis ramming into her spread buttocks brutally, as she cries out with each savage lunge.
This particular assault is the epitome of rape. Brutal, savage, and with utter disregard for her dignity or humanity, I savage her body, my flesh plundering her intimate depths without mercy as I rape her body

Yanking her head back by her tightly held hair, I clamp the other over her mouth, and use them as leverage to assist in my thrusting. Every thrust uses my entire body strength as I drive my body forward, then jerk my pelvis, literally pounding her body, causing it to jerk violently on the floor as her vagina is repeatedly pummeled from behind. Her body is nothing more than a receptacle, a receiver for my cock to penetrate violently, as she endures, knowing she has no control over what happens or for how long it happens. All she can do is lay there and feel my flesh repeatedly driving into her defenceless body, in what should be the safety of her own home.

"This is what happens to whores who fucking slap me!" I bark as I batter her womb.

"Let this be a lesson!" I bark between thrusts, only her cries and whimpers matching my aggression as I sexually assault the woman on her carpeted floor.

"You..." THRUST!

"..are a.." THRUST!

"...fucking.." THRUST!

"..cock whore...." THRUST! THRUST!

"..who fucking..." THRUST!

"...takes..." THRUST!

"..my fucking..." THRUST!

"..cock..." THRUST!

"...in her cunt..." THRUST!

"...when I.." THRUST!

"...fucking tell her..." THRUST!

" ...to take..." THRUST!

"...my cock!" THRUST!

"Fucking rich slut!!!!" THRUST! THRUST! THRUST!

I pound her savagely for several more minutes, her cries and moans emanating through my hand clamped firmly over her mouth as I start savagely driving my pelvis against her buttocks from behind, reaming her insides with fury until my whole body tenses up on top of her, shuddering in orgasm, as I yank my head back and groan loudly.

As I start to pump my seed into her, I remove my hand from her mouth, and reach back between us, and jam my middle finger up her ass, planting it all the way in as she cries out and shudders, tensing up. I pump my seed into her womb for several moments, my finger deep into her rectum as my grip on her hair remains as firm as ever...until finally I am spent, and I yank my finger out and collapse on top of her, my hardness still inside her as I sweat on top of her, breathing heavily from exertion.

After a few moments I feel myself softening, and pull out, feeling my cock slide over her inner thigh.

Pushing myself off of her, I first kneel and then stand. Looking down at her, she does not move, just lays there face down, with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her legs apart, as she shakes, and hyperventilates, her eyes open wide. My fluids are seeping out of her.

Pulling up my pants, I head down to the washroom, leaving my conquest on the floor, still shaking and gasping. I wash my hands, and smile, then head back out to look at my victim.

She slowly regains composure, first pushing herself on unsteady arms into a seating position. She leans against the wall, her hands trembling, her breath ragged as she looks up at me, her eyes wild.

Her trembling hands reach over to a night table, just to the next of her, and grab her purse, as I look down at her, observing, as she opens it and reaches in. She pulls out a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter, still sitting there, leaning against the wall. Her unsteady hands hold the smoke up to her mouth as she lights it careful. She inhales deeply, and then exhales, blowing smoke in my general direction, before she opens her mouth, and speaks with an unsteady voice.

"Fuuuck! That was amazing! Your best yet! You just keep getting better each time we do this!". I smile at the praise, and reach down to help her up.

Standing on unsteady legs, she straightens her skirt, closes her blouse as best she can. Then she reaches out with one hand, and hooks it behind my neck, pulling me in and plants a passionate kiss on my mouth, embracing me tightly like she never wanted to let me go, as her tongue explored my mouth. We kissed and embraced for what seemed like an eternity before she broke the kiss, and struggles to catch her breath, her skin glowing with perspiration.

"Oh, by the way.." she said emphatically, before slapping me somewhat playfully and somewhat seriously across the face.
" ...that is for biting me so damned hard!" she said with a mock angry stare, as she rubbed her butt cheek. "that hurt you little bastard....and I can guarantee you left a bite mark! That would be hard to explain if my husband ever bothered to pay me any attention in bed"

"Sorry" I sad with a sheepish smirk.

Giving me a mock glare, she grabs my ear.
"Come with me young man! I have something for you", she says, guiding me to her room. She hands me a wrapped package, gesturing for me to open it.

Tearing it open with curiosity, I remove the wrapping and open the box, not even seeing the logo on it, as I see a very fancy looking gold watch.

"You like?" she asked her eyes shining with excitement. "It's a Rolex!" she exclaimed. I nodded, "Thank you!" as I tried it on.

"Now you make sure to keep that hidden. Your parents will freak if they see that, because it way more than you could afford if you saved up your allowance and lawn mowing money for ten years! If they see that, they will be asking questions.....questions I don't ever want to have to answer for!"

'I will...I promise" I say appreciatively.

"Holy shit I just want to keep you here permanently as my little toy pet!" she says, kissing me again.

"I'm going to need to have you over again soon!" she said with an urgent smile. "Are you free Tuesday?"

"Uh, yeah, I have nothing on for Tuesday". Actually that was a lie, I had plans with some friends from school, but I would cancel those plans.

"Good!" she said eagerly. "And to make it up to me for biting me so hard, you best be prepared to spend a better part of the evening with your face planted firmly between my thighs!" she said with dominant yet friendly authority.

As she opened the back door to let me out, she quickly scanned the immediate area, wanting to ensure that nobody would see me leaving. She had already emphasized on several occasions how dangerous this was, in respect to her marriage and how much trouble she could get into.

"Ok, bye for now!" she says, planting a quick kiss on my lips and slapping me on the butt before shooing me out the door, into the cold night air.

Well written with a clever twist. Great story. I liked the bit when she nearly got him in the balls - I'd have liked to see that developed.

Well vritten story - and delightfuly easy-2-hate characters. XD Both of them. Him 4 doing vhat he did 2 her, her for actualy liking it in the the end. I know vhat my reaction wuld be in her place, and vhat I'd do to him instead of giving him a Rolex. He wuld not leave the house alive.

That said - I loved the story! Mostly for imagining the number of diferent vays 2 kill that guy vith most pain involved! I reached about 30... :)

IronMaiden24 said:
Well vritten story - and delightfuly easy-2-hate characters. XD Both of them. Him 4 doing vhat he did 2 her, her for actualy liking it in the the end. I know vhat my reaction wuld be in her place, and vhat I'd do to him instead of giving him a Rolex. He wuld not leave the house alive.
That said - I loved the story! Mostly for imagining the number of diferent vays 2 kill that guy vith most pain involved! I reached about 30... :)

Thank you

The whole thing was a role playing fantasy between the two of them. She knew he was coming already and the whole rape fantasy play was her idea. She is basically into rape play, and he is very young and impressionable but virile.

I plan on writing a prequel to show how she initially got the young guy into that.

phtlc said:
I plan on writing a prequel to show how she initially got the young guy into that.

I would love to read it.

I really enjoyed this story! At first I got the impression they had planned to meet up and fuck... but then he started creeping and I was like... oh shit~! YES!

The twist at the end was very nice though!

Back
Top Bottom