Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut driven. Rapid fire. FxF or FxFuta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all and welcome to my humble little thread.
Obviously you are here for a bit of role play, so I'll get right down to the nitty gritty.

I'm looking for a smut driven role play with concise, but detailed posts with strong characters and a fast-paced environment. I'm not looking for novel length posts full of flowery prose and no action. I want something that's going to keep me interested and at the end of my seat in anticipation of your response. If you feel like you can step up to the plate, please continue!

There are limits to role playing with me.
  • I prefer female partners behind the computer screen, sorry. I just feel more comfortable and I ask you respect my request.
  • I do not go for incest, underaged sex or characters, excessive bodily fluids, scat, vore/gore, watersports, or anything else involving extreme pain/blood/torture. Basically if it belongs in a horror movie, keep it there.
  • I can play submissive roles but I prefer playing switch characters. Mixing it up never hurt anyone!
  • On that same note, I will play a female. If you'd like to play a futa, that is more than fine! But I will not be doing the same. :)

Some kinks I'm really looking for will be as listed, however, if anyone of these aren't your cup of tea please let me know before we begin a role play. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone!
  • Spanking!
  • Curves
  • Strap-ons/Toys
  • Futas
  • Light/Mild Bondage
  • Sleep Sex (EX. characters being woken up by being molested/pleasured)
  • Public Situations (EX. Fitting rooms, cars, under tables/desks.)
  • Lactation (But absolutely NO Pregnancy/risk of pregnancy scenes.)
  • Surprise Sex (EX. bending over characters and taking them without warning.)

Pairings/Ideas/Settings
  • Anything with the following celebrities; Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Olivia Wilde, Katy Perry, Kat Dennings
    - I really like the idea of me playing an OC to one of these celebrities who is need of a "personal assistant".
  • Office Settings
    - Co-workers
    - Boss x Employee
    - Personal Assistant x Boss
  • College Settings (Co-eds, sorority settings, etc)
    - TA/Student
    - Pledge/Sorority Sister
  • Fandoms
    - Avengers movie-verse:
    Really wanting to play Darcy Lewis against either Black Widow or Maria Hill.
    - Harry Potter:
    Not that picky, to be honest, except that I want this to take place Post-War.

This role play can take over any of the following:
AIM, Email, Threads.
If you are looking for either AIM or Email, please contact me via PM so I can give out my contact information.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom