Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fox needs some lovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexx Cloud

Meteorite
Hi there gal's. Just throwing this up here for anyone who may be interested :)

So far, my only requirements, are at least two-thee paragraphs each post. Decent grammar, and thats probably about it. I have several fun cute plots in mind if anyone is interested and im pretty much open to everything.

I cam up with this plot for 13, (Character name) i had an idea for a plot with him and i figured i'd post it here to see if anyone was interested. So ill keep it all simple and stuff since 13 is not exactly a complex or complicated character xD. I have one of three ideas. Basically 13 is a slave used as an attack dog, his talent in martial arts is what keeps him alive and he is still only a around nineteen years of age. Although he is 19 years old he has the mentality of a child or a abused dog. His character works much like Jet Li's Unleashed. 13 has a collar that seemingly controls him, when the collar is one. He is a detached, timid, and overly sensitive child that is afraid to even be touched. When the collar comes off, his personality does a 180 and he becomes a savage animal. Unleashing what i call 'The Fury'. When the collar is off, he is given an order and attacks anyone and everyone that he is told too aside from his masters. When this happens, his pain tolerance increases and his eyes flood with anger. His ears ring, body becomes numb. And his mind empties. All he sees is him, and his enemy. And will stop at nothing until he obliterates the target. This is due to the brainwashing and physical torture he had to endure by his masters, they wished to break his mind so he could easily be molded. So they did just that. Stripped him of everything that made him a child, his innocence, everything. But keep in mind, he is still a kid in his mind. Or...stupid to say the least.

My primary idea, i was thinking that perhaps someone sees 13 in the conditions he has to live in and decides to find a way to save him? perhaps buy him or something and slowly as he and she begin to gain a understanding of one another 13 does a bunch of things that are kind of suggestive? For example walking in on her while she is in the shower, ect. Maybe some cute moments where they are snuggled up on a couch or something. And eventually it can grow into a type of sexual desire. But sense 13 has the mentality of a abused dog, i think it would be cute/fun to see him squirm and feel pleasure for the first time.

if_it_s_real_by_grypwolf-d674s2q.png

Shoot me a PM or Reply here if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom