Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub Female Looking For Smut or Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki~chan

Meteorite
Ohaiyo Minna-san!
Watashi wa Yuuki-chan desu!

And for those of you you who speak even less Japanese then I do, that means "Hi everyone! My name is Yuuki!"

So, now that I finally have everything squared away with my f-list, I guess it's about time I got my request thread up. I'm a pretty open roleplayer, who is willing to try a good deal of things so long as I am able to maintain a submissive role.

Just to touch very briefly on my RP preferences, I do prefer a good semi-literate RP (at least). Posts are preferred to be about a paragraph long, if not more, and I would prefer them to be readable. (So not containing a million typos.) Other than that, I do enjoy detail and am not too picky about perspective. (In other words, I can do either first or third person.)

Finally, I like a good story, but am also willing to just do something quick and smutty if that is your mood.

But for those of you who are looking for the fun stuff, here are some things that I am really interested in playing with.

-First time sex (Can be both characters or just mine)
-Sex Ed. (A more experienced character teaching my own about sex: can be either first experiences with it or maybe a wilder version than she is used to.)
-Incest (Sisters and brother preferably. Parent/child pairing kinda weird me out)
-Mind control (always a classic, but can be either mystical or scientific)
-Bondage (Can be voluntary, non-con or psuedorape, but nothing too violent)
-Human/non-human pairings (Usually, I play the human, but I can try to play the non-human)
-College roomate/friends pairings (Usually leading to being more than friends in kinda short order.)

I am open to trying other things too, of course. This is just a small list off the top of my head. Here is my f-list too, if you wanna take a look.
-(Peeky peeky)

Last, but not least, I would just like to lay out a few things that I will NOT do.

-Anything with blood or gore (I am not a violent person and I am bothered by this stuff. A little bit of blood is okay, for situations like where my character is losing their virginity, but beyond that, let's keep it to a minimum. Just use common sense really.)
-Unneeded violence (See above)
-Large amounts of humiliation or degradation (I am not on here for people to make me feel like crap, RP or otherwise. Please respect that.)
-Cruel language (Don't get me wrong. I love dirty talk, but there is a point of being abusive. Again, common sense should be enough to keep you okay here, but sometimes people surprise me in RP.)

Anyway, I do believe that this should cover everything. Message me if you are interested and we can hash out specific details. Thread or PMs is up to you as well!

Ja ne! (See you around! :))

EDIT: Derp, forgot to actually put my f-list on here. After all that work too. :/

Well, I don't usually respond this way, but as others have pointed out, your PMs appear to be off.

So, with that being said, I'm interested!

Now the scene I have in mind... Well, I should preface this by assuring you that I didn't just decide to combine three of your scenes into one unholy mess in hopes of getting your attention. There really is a logic to this.

An older, more experienced, older brother goes to visit his sister at college. It's her freshman year. We could maybe make it around Thanksgiving, so long enough for her to have settled in a gotten the hang of the place. Except, she hasn't gotten the hang of it at all. Too shy, too homesick. So, the visit from her older brother really cheers her up. They would get to talking. She would open up more than she usually does about what's been on her mind and her lack of experience.

Well, that's probably enough for a public post. We can take it from there if you're interested.

Hi, Yuuki-chan! I am interested in rping with you, but your messaging is disabled. If you are still looking to rp, message me! I'll be sure to respond. Sorry, but I don't like discussing rp ideas in a thread. :/

wiki234 said:
I'd be interested in a plot, didn't know your pm didn't work either

Oh right your Pm's have broken. Hi it is Mareno, we were setting up an RP in PM's until it seemed to break.

Just asking if you're still up for that RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom