Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon or Monster Girl rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack95

Planetoid
My f-list

My cravings change depending on my mood and lately I've been really into pokemon, anthro, and futanari/hermaphrodite/dickgirl/takeyourpick. You gotta be a girl in real life though. If you're a guy then that'd just be weird lol but anyways all my cravings are pretty much just smut, but if you have suggestions with actual plot we can do that! Also I know that the subject says trainer/pokemon but as you can see I also have other cravings here. Trainer/pokemon (hopefully futanari pokemon) is just the main one I'm looking for.

My Specific Cravings (just because something you want isn't on this list doesn't mean I won't do it, I'm actually still new here so my imagination is pretty... not that great lol):
1. I'm a 15 year old guy whose overprotective parents homeschool him and even still gets him a babysitter (that's you) because they're really overprotective. She's 18-19 and a futa. Being bored and horny she eventually decides to make me her pet. Dominating me and humiliating me 24/7.
2. Pretty much the same thing, just an older MILF. I wouldn't mind if being incest mother/son either.
3. Any female (or futanari) anthro pokemon. She decides to rape me, her trainer, for whatever reason. Also if you'd like to play more than one pokemon then, well, a trainer can carry six on them at a time. That's something to think about :p
4. I've recently got a craving for monster girls. She/they could be female or futa either will work. At the moment this is the one I want to do most and I will love you forever and ever if I can get monster girls like this and this to rape me lol

Turn Ons:
Watersports
Bondage
BDSM
Toys
Incest
Strapon
Anthro
Furries
Pokemon
Futanari/Hermaphrodite
Rape/Forced
Being submissive
Being dominant (sometimes)
Mistress/Slave (or pet I can be that too lol)

RE: Submissive guy craving a dominant futa/female

Thanks for the bump. I've a dominant persona myself, but totally agree. The plethora of 'submissive females' on here, is just mind-numbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom