Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We'll Take Over The World Moon/Jugger

she smirked a little. "of course i'm right. you'll find out very quickly that i am always right. even when i'm not." she admitted simply. "and i won't be hung if i treat you wrong. for one thing your not a child. for another, there's no contract. the Kingdom does not take kindly to those who hurt children." she admitted with a shake of her head. "neither do i for that matter." she admitted as she took the Armor and examined it. "very good. when you get some cuts on it, i'll show you how to repair it." she promised. "now for the sword sharpening." she stated, picking up her own and one of the whetstones, showing him how to hold it, how to hone the blade, what the finished work was supposed to look like. she made him practice on a spare blade, one picked up from the bandits, before she'd allow him to do it to his own sword. "now it's time to pack up and get on the move. we need to be about six miles from here." she admitted as she examined a small map, showing it to him. a red X marked the location where the Orc's where. "make sure to dress comfortably. new clothes or old clothes don't matter so long as your comfortable in them. fighting gets to be very hassling when your not comfortable in what your wearing. put your armor on, on top of civilian clothes. the leather and metal will chafe and rub painfully otherwise."

(Sorry for the delay in a post, my friend.)

A laugh would escape his lips as he heard her mention that she was always right, even if she would be obviously and blatantly wrong. When she mentioned that his armor was polished well and that she would show him how to repair the armor if he would get it damaged from cuts or the like. When she mentioned the sword sharpening, he nodded and watched her as she began to start showing him how to hone the blade with a whetstone and soon marked the location of the orc camp on his map. "Dress comfortably and with armor. Got it." He said in reply and began to start putting on the armor atop of the clothes he had already slept in, for he was already comfortable and used to them. After a bit, he would be suited up and ready to go...but the armor and weaponry still felt heavy upon him. "Ready...Haha..."

she scowled at him for laughing but didn't chastise him. everyone laughed the first time. she dressed herself, humming as she worked on lacing up her boots before she smirked at him. "good. because we're walking there." she stated. "it's the best way for you to get used to your armor. we should reach where we need to be by nightfall." she admitted.

and indeed they where. though he was probobly exaughsted beyond belief when she finally led him to an Inn. they had stopped only for lunch, a massive meal of freshly caught rabbit and snake cooked up into another stew. for dinner, he got to order anything off of the menu in the Inn. she herself had Veal and mutton baked into a pot pie. she sent him up to sleep while she gathered some more information. she joined him in the room and smiled at him. "you're in luck. turns out there are only two orcs now. some of them killed each other off." she admitted as she watched him. "strip and lay on your stomach." she ordered as she pulled off her own armor and grabbed a bottle out of her pocket, straddling him as soon as he was naked from the waist up and proceeded to givr him a massage, soothing his aching tired muscles.

Walking there didn't sound so bad at first...but then again ideas never sound bad at first unless they were horridly horridly bad. When they stopped off at the inn for food, he ate whatever he could muster...not too much to make him feel bloated but not enough to make him beg for more food as they'd walk. When she mentioned that he was in luck...He sighed in relief. "Two doesn't sound so bad as a whole pack...but these are the hardest ones I'm assuming. The toughest of the bunch if they killed each other off..." When she told him to strip and lay on his stomach, he blushed and did so...laying on his stomach before feeling her straddle him from the waist. "A massage...?"

she smirked a little at him. "yes, Two is much better." she agreed. "and all you really have to do is kill one. if i sense you can't handle it, or if something goes wrong i'll kill anything you don't." she assured him. "besides, no Orc is 'tough'." she scoffed. "they're too stupid to really be a challange." she admitted. "yes, a Massage, you're sore and i can't have that if you're going to be facing down brutes." she admitted. "you'll need to be quick, nimble, smart. well, at least smarter than they are, which isn't hard." she admitted as she ran her fingers along his back, soothing aching muscles. "now just relax and enjoy it." she ordered, massaging everything. his back, arms, legs, feet, hands, even his head and his chest, loosening all the muscles he hadn't even known had hurt. soothing his pains as if he was more than just an apprentice. more than just a student. more than just a fuck buddy.

As she began to massage his body, he felt something from her...Everything she was doing relaxed and soothed him yet all of this seemed so intimate and loving. He didn't know what he was feeling as her hands roamed across his body and soon he would look toward Izumi's eyes, looking at them tenderly before he reached up with a single hand to be placed on her cheek. "Izumi...My mistress..." He whispered silently as he gazed into her eyes, yearning to kiss her lips passionately and with love...

Back
Top Bottom