Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We'll Take Over The World Moon/Jugger

He blushed as she spoke more and more, her feet and toes toying with the head of his dick and playing with his precum. He did just as she asked and didn't bother to keep quiet, and began to start moaning out lovingly into her pussy as his lips pressed against her pussy lips with his tongue sliding deep into her pussy before he felt her feet start to toy with and press against his balls. "Mistress...!" He called out in pleasure as he began to cum unexpectedly...his premature ejaculation shooting a hot load of ropey nut butter all over her feet and legs as he moaned out loudly into her womanhood.

she chuckled as he came, milking out his orgasm with her toes to make sure he had the most pleasurable experience. she moaned eagerly as he moaned into her pussy. "keep licking!" she ordered breathlessly, arching and wriggling as his inexperienced tongue stroked her. "that's it. that's it. yes. yes!" she moaned as he stroked her with his tongue, exploring all the places she liked best. she moaned eagerly as she came, arching as she ground herself into his face before she sighed, quite happy with herself, and slid off of him. "very good." she praised, smirking. "now. go wash your face and then get dressed. we will practice the blade until lunchtime and then move on." she admitted, getting dressed herself. not bothering to clean up. his tongue had done the job, for the most part.

once he was dressed she took him outside and showed him the finer points of the blade, how to hold it properly, some simple moves and how to block. she showed him how to thrust, and chop, and slice and then showed him how to throw knives before she fed him lunch and took him to the city arms dealer where she kitted him out in proper armor, got him blades of various kinds, and a shield. that done, she got him a horse and everything needed to go with it and then they set off into the roads to find their next job. "you did very well. i am impressed." she admitted to him. "you are a very good apprentice. you learn fast, do not ask bad questions, and have the mind to think for yourself. yes, very good." she admitted as they started setting up Camp for the night. "i do beleive you deserve another reward."

He continued to eat her out, his tongue lapping her pussy eagerly as she ordered him to. He wanted to make sure she'd orgasm as well, and his own body would still be recovering from the effects of his orgasm. When she herself began to cum, he drank down her pussy juices as she hit her orgasm and watched her get off, ordering him to clean himself. He wiped his face, licking his lips as he eyed her dress herself...and went to the bathroom to go ahead and wash his face to rid himself of her juices. Once he was clean, he redressed himself and followed her outside to learn more of sword play.

He learned how to hold the sword properly, how to thrust it right and how to swing it properly as well. Once he had learned this, he followed her to the arms dealer in the city...looking over the various armors and swords that were available, but ultimately she would pick out his weaponry and armor...all of it heavy upon his body as he held it all. "G-Gah...I feel like I can barely stand..." He murmured as he looked at her whilst wearing everything but a helmet to hide his face. He was happy to hear the praise she gave him, and nodded. "I try...especially if this is to be the way of life for me now. Though...What reward do you speak of?" He reached into his pocket to pull out his satchel of coins to give to her as payment for the weaponry she had got for him.

she grinned at him as he complained. "you will get used to it, and it will build up your strength." she declared. "once you get used to that weight, we will add weights to it, to keep you strong and fit." she admitted. "plus it will increase your speed and dexterity." she admitted. "it will be at least a month before you can move too easily in your armor however." she assured him. "the same kind of reward you got this morning." she stated with a smirk. "dinner first." she decided. "keep your money." she further ordered. "i have no need of it." she admitted. "make yourself a nice savings you'll be on your own someday, better to save up." she admitted with a smirk as she started cooking some dinner. fresh rabbit stew.

(i'm going to be in a Campaign tomorrow. i won't be online.)

He nodded to her...hearing her answer all of his questions. He pocketed his pouch of money...and followed with her back toward the inn that the two of them were staying in. Once she began to start preparations for dinner, he began to remove his armory and weaponry and set it down to the side, and turned to look at her...the fragrance of the rabbit stew filling the air with an amazing aroma and his stomach would begin to growl lightly in hunger. "Mm...That smells delicious...what is it, Mistress...?"

she smirked a little. "it's Rabbit Stew." she admitted. "i caught the Rabbit myself." she admitted as she stirred the pot one more time before dishing up the two bowls and handing him one. "eat until your full." she ordered. "you'll do no one good by going hungry, least of all yourself." she warned. "there will be plenty of food so have at it." she admitted, handing him over a freshly toasted roll of bread that was stuffed with some cheese, tearing into her own meal with a vigor usually reserved for men. she was a no nonsense woman, and would probobly take being called a 'lady' to be an insult. still, she was a good teacher, and truly did care for his needs. "next town, we're going to get you some better clothes." she admitted. "farmers duds are good for under armor, but it won't do you any good to be wearing such cheep clothes when trying to work a deal with a stubborn customer." she admitted. "plus some fancier duds will be more comfortable." she admitted as she tore a chunk of her bread off. "Tomorrow we'll head off to Satoria. there's a band of rogue Orc there that need taking care of from what i understand. good practice. Orc are stupid, and very slow. you won't have too much trouble with them."

He smiled as he took the bowl in his hand and began to start eating away at it, much like Izumi was tearing away at her own meal. He was starving...having barely eaten anything since he had left his old farm and came to this city to join Izumi as her apprentice in sword training. Once he was finished, he put the bowl aside...void of anything in there, not even sauces...and he patted his belly happily. "Thanks for the grub, Mistress!" He said happily as he listened to her explain that they'd get new clothed in the next town...and nodded. "I'm sorry that my current clothes are cheap...I only lived with what I could and saved up everything I could for the farm and just for me to live. New clothes would be nice...and...a band of rogue Orc...? Do you think I'm ready for such a thing?"

she chuckled a little as she watched him stuff himself. that was good, he was entirely too thin. "your welcome. we will be eating like this often." she admitted as she smiled. "there is nothing to apologize for. it was simply my oversight. you are not a farmer anymore, you are a mercenary, a sword hand, and a warrior. you must look the part. and yes, you can take on a group of Orc. as i said, they are stupid and slow, and i will be with you should anything go remiss." she promised, flashing him a grin as she started to unlace her boots. "now, get naked, it is time for your reward. i will ride you today." she decided as she slipped her shirt off and tossed it into a corner, not fussed about wrinkles.

"Good...I haven't eaten like that in the longest of times..." He said with a grin, and crossed his arms as he leaned back in his chair. "A mercenary...a sword hand and warrior...I like the sound of all of that." He began to wonder what the proper look of a mercenary would look like. Would it look like Izumi? She was very interesting as a person and her attire only made her seem so much more cooler and desirable. "Stupid and slow yes...but if I would mess up, I'll get torn in half..." He said with a sigh and looked to his sword in the corner, not hearing her unlace her boots until she told him to undress...and that she would ride him. A blush came to his face as he said nothing to her...and simply began to start taking his shirt and pants off, wondering what she meant by that. Once he was fully naked and before her...he moved to sit on the bed, waiting for her to come over to him. "What do you mean...ride...?"

she chuckled and nodded. "i imagine not. you will never go hungry again, that i assure you. and of course you like the sound of that, you're a smart man." she admitted as she smirked at him. "you won't mess up. even if you do, i'll save your scrawny ass." she promised him as she tugged off her pants and panties and bra, leaving her completely naked before him as she watched him strip out of his own clothes. she could only grin at his oh so innocent question and she moved over to him and pushed him back onto the bed so he was laying on his back, her delicate hand cupping his balls. "just lay back. i'll show you what i mean. as soon as i get you hard enough of course." she teased, lowering her head and running her tongue in a single swipe from his balls to the tip of his cock, humming at the taste as she bathed his cock with her tongue.

He bit his lip as he felt her push him onto his back, all the while cupping his balls. That single lick from the balls of his cock to his slowly erecting cock made him practically erect instantly as his cock sprung to life, her tongue bathing it with her saliva all the while. He gripped the sheets of the bed and bit his lip more, trying not to make too much noise as his toes curled...and he accidentally let himself go. A hot stream of piss began to leak from his cock onto Izumi's face and tongue as he cried out, unable to hold his bladder any longer.

she smirked at him as he simply did as he was told. he was as hard as a rock in seconds and she couldn't help but snicker at how eager he was. he was so cute, trying to restrain himself like that. she'd train that out of him too. she gasped, twitching as she realized he was pissing all over her face, looking so startled it would have been funny. as it was, she was a deadly warrior and a weapons mistress to boot. not to mention his mistress. she blinked at him and then huffed a little as she let him finish before lowering her head to continue licking. "you could have warned me." she complained, pouting playfully at him as she enveloped his entire cock in her mouth, sucking for a few seconds, his piss sliding down her neck and through her hair. "naughty boy. i should give you a spanking." she teased even as she slid into place over him, and slid down, letting him fill her, making her moan as she felt him pressing deep inside of her. it was great having such a willing sex toy at her disposal. she was even taking very careful birth control to make sure she could have all the sex she wanted.

He blushed madly...And apologized to her. "I'm sorry, Mistress....I couldn't hold it and I feared you wouldn't even allow me to go use it real quick if I had asked it of you..." He laughed lightly, watching her go back to his cock before she took the whole thing inside of her and suckled on it as his pissed slid down her body. "A spanking...haha...funny...Er...you're joking right...?" He murmured, before feeling her suddenly move to take his cock deep into her womanhood, a moan filling the air as his toes curled in pleasure, his hands grasping the bedsheets as he felt his cock throb in delight while inside of her pussy. "Oh god Mistress...It feels amazing...This is riding me...? You riding my cock like that...?"

she chuckled a little and shook her head. "of course i would have let you go to take a piss." she stated with a roll of her eyes. "and yes, i am joking. i won't smack your bottom." she promised as she went back to sucking on his cock, moaning eagerly as she settled into place above him. "yes, this is riding you." she agreed, rolling her hips before she started to lift and lower herself, moaning as she settled her hands on his chest to stabilize herself as she bounced on him, fucking herself on his perfect cock. "rock your hips. i'm not going to do all the work you know." she complained, moaning eagerly as he joined in, tossing her head back and delighting in the sensations. he was a virgin, but he was learning very quickly. she was very, very happy that she had gotten such a good apprentice. he was so willing to please, and learned so fast.

He was in paradise as he felt her womanhood eat away at his cock as she rode him. When she ordered him to rock his hips so she wasn't doing all of the work...he nodded, and began to start bucking and grinding his hips so his cock would work at pleasing her much more efficiently. He made sure to change speeds and directions and how hard he was thrusting into her...fast and hard and slow and sensual...just alternating so she wasn't used to one speed as she bounced on him. "M-Mistress Izumi...this feels amazing...!"

she moaned eagerly as she rode him. he was perfect at fucking her as well, it was never boring when he kept changing the pace like that. "that's it. that's it. yes! fuck yes!" she moaned as she shuddered, her cunt tightening around him, spasming as she came, her face tossed back as she had the biggest orgasm she'd ever had in her life. "F..Fuck yesss." she moaned, still moving, dragging out her pleasure as well as his. "cum. cum for me. fill me with your cum." she ordered, writhing on top of him as she did every trick she knew to give him the best orgasm to date. "god that was great. you're very good at this. a real natural." she praised him with a grin. "you sure you where a virgin?"

Nathan bit his lip as he felt her riding his cock, sliding in just right inside of her pussy as if his cock was made just to perfectly fit her womanhood. "Mistress...Izumi...!" HE cried out as he bucked his hips, cock sliding firmly into her pussy more and more with his hips bucking into hers much more powerfully as she ordered him to cum for her, to fill her with his hot, thick essence. "I'm so close...!" He cried out as he eyed her body as she rode him, getting closer and closer to his most powerful orgasm yet. "I...I am...was...a virgin mistress...!"

she moaned eagerly as she rode him, arching and wriggling on top of him as she clenched tightly around him as he cried out and moved faster and harder. "yesss, that's it! that's so good Nathan!" she moaned, shuddering as she felt him flooding deep inside of her. "hmmmm you're amazing." she purred, leaning down and pressing their lips together, kissing him happily before sliding off of him and settled into place next to him with a happy sigh. "i am so glad you decided to join me." she admitted with a grin. "you're like the perfect apprentice."

Nathan kissed her back just as happily as she kissed him, his cock throbbing inside of her womanhood as she expressed her happiness toward him joining her as her apprentice...and grinned. "And you're the perfect mistress...Mistress Izumi..." He said with a smile and laid peacefully on the bed, sighing in content with his eyes closing and relaxing. "Tomorrow...we go fight those Orcs right...? Do you really think that someone with my skill level is good enough to kill an Orc even with you beside me...?"

she moaned eagerly as she milked his cock, smirking at him. "of course i'm the perfect mistress, i let you fuck me." she teased with a chuckle. "you took on those bandits just fine didn't you?" she asked, sounding amused. "you'll be fine. consider it a test of your skills." she ordered. "i have faith in you if nothing else." she assured him with a smile. "now get some sleep." she ordered with a smile as she tucked herself against him. not even bothering to get dressed. sleeping in the nude didn't bother her in the least.

Nathan nodded. "Right....a test of my skill..." And it would be reassuring to know that she had faith in him. When she ordered him to get into bed and sleep, he nodded...and felt relaxed as she laid herself next to him. He wrapped his arms around her naked body, holding her close to him as he nuzzled her body, his face just barely above her breasts as he soon would fall asleep whilst embracing her...wondering where in the world this partnership with her would take him.

she smirked a little and nodded. "yes. a test." she agreed with a yawn as she felt him snuggle into her she could only smile.

in the morning, she was up before him, cooking breakfast over the fire in the fireplace as she sharpened her blade. "good morning. your next lesson is going to start once you wake up properly. weapon and armor care is one of the most important things you will ever learn." she admitted. "after every fight, after every practice, you will clean your blade and care for it." she admitted. "you must not let it get dull, but you don't want it as sharp as a knife either." she admitted, letting him wake up before she showed him how to use the whetstone properly on his blade before letting him dig into the porridge stuffed with various dried fruits and a few nuts as well as some dried, shredded jerky meat. very filling, and very tasty. "eat until your full." she ordered. "you need to keep your strength."

The smell of breakfast had awakened Nathan from his slumber and he would sit up...looking to the girl as the aroma of food filled his nostrils. When she began to speak about how he needed to take care of his weapon and armor...he would nod to her. "I'll keep it sharp, clean, and prepped..." He smiled and walked over to where he had laid out his armor and weaponry and laid them out upon a table, and began to start cleaning them off with a rag and had a few whetstones ready to sharpen his sword, knives, and dagger. Upon seeing the food, he smiled...and accepted it from her. "You're far different than I took you as...I expected you to treat me like a slave and such if I would work under you, but it seems like you're my caretaker here."

"see that you do." she ordered with a smile. "these things will someday save your life, it is important to pay respects to them." she admitted, watching him clean his equipment with a critical eye, offering him advice on how to do it better and offering him praise when he did something right without being told. "yes, well. you are my apprentice, not a slave. people learn better when under a healthy lifestyle. running you to the bone would do nothing but make it harder for me to find future apprentices." she admitted. "giving you freedom and proper advice and praise means you will learn twice as fact as your confidence and self worth grows. by keeping you well fed, your muscles and physical prowess will also increase at a faster rate. being that you are my apprentice, it is in fact my job to care for you. where you a child under an apprentice contract, i could be hung for failing in my duties to you." she admitted. "besides. i might be an overly bossy bitch, and i might be rude, mouthy, foul tongued and full of sharp words but an abuser i am not." she admitted with a smirk. "now, finish your porridge and bring your whetstone over."

A smile was brought upon his face when she said that he was an apprentice and not a slave and that made him feel more reassured and happy with the situation at the moment. As she continued to explain her methods on how to teach him and whatnot, he whole-heartedly agreed and nodded. "You're right. I do feel more compelled to work harder for you when you praise me, Mistress. Though...I didn't know that you could be hung if you didn't treat me right...Interesting...They sure don't allow any masters to slip up huh?" He shrugged and stood up once his armor was done and held it out to her to look at. "How does the polishing and such look?"

Back
Top Bottom