Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We'll Take Over The World Moon/Jugger

FoxWriter

Cluster
High in the hills, a small town stood alone in a valley between two massive mountains. It was such a tiny town that it didn't even have a sign saying what the towns name was. It had no inn, it had no tourist attractions, it had nothing but what the locals might want or need. A bar, which served food and offered rooms for the very rare traveler. They already had a room set up for a traveler who was coming in to handle one of the biggest problems they'd had for several months. They had sent out word to the bigger cities, promising a high reward to anyone who could come and clear out the bandit camp that had taken root in one of the caves, and was constantly causing problems for the villagers and the surrounding cities that they traded with. The villagers where not sure who was coming, but someone had accepted the 300G they had offered up. It was all they could afford, they had saved up for months to be able to pay up that price.

They where not getting what they had expected. Instead of a strong, giant of a man with a questionable temperament. Word soon spread across the Village that it was a woman coming up the path to the village. Wearing fancy armor made with silk, high end leather, and true metals it was clear she was rich enough to not need the job. She was just coming because she was bored, or wanted to lend a hand because she was a good person. Granted, they doubted it. She strode into the Town, her sky blue eyes tracing from person to person before she turned to the Bar, where she would learn about her job. She had pearly white hair and skin that was so pale and soft they all knew she'd never had to work a hard days labor in her life. A rich princess of a girl who spent her time playing with swords no doubt. Well, that's what they thought until they heard her name.

Izumi Matsuma!” she was one of the finest Blade masters to come out of the Ninja Temples. She was always on the move, ad had, on occasion, taken an interest in young men who showed promise with a sword. She wasted no time gathering a map to the bandit camp and moved back out into the Village, chewing on a piece of dried jerky as she moved, ignoring the people who where staring wide eyed at her, all of them knowing exactly why she was there. She had no interest in bandits, she was looking for new talent that no one else would find, that no one else had soiled. Even if she found that talent inside the bandit camp itself.

Nathan was surrounded. He didn't know what to do! The snarls, the growls, the angry looks he saw in those beastly eyes...He held his wooden sword in hand as he saw them approach...those creatures of evil. "Dammit get away from me!" He said in anger as he held his wooden sword high. Three bandits were approaching him, armed to the teeth with axes and daggers. Nathan only had a single wooden sword, which he used to dispel the attackers.

One would lunge toward him, only to get tripped by Nathan before feeling the back of his neck get slammed into by his sword, which KOed him and would've killed him if it was a real sword. The second and third bandit would rush Nathan now, taking a swing with an ax and a stab with a dagger. Nathan brought his sword up to catch the axe, and kicked the dagger out of the other man's hand before he managed to stab him. Pushing off the axe bandit, he rushed in and jabbed his sword right into the dagger-wielder's gut before spin kicking him into the head to knock him into the third Bandit. Using this chance...Nathan began to ran immediately, looking towards them and not where he was going...only to run into Izumi...

Izumi heard the sounds of a scuffle as soon as she left the village and she watched as a young man, a boy really took down three Bandits all by himself. his method was crude, his weapon a laughing stock, his only saving grace was that the bandits where worse at fighting than he was. still, he had promise and he was cute too. she stared down at him as he slammed into her. she didn't budge an inch, it was he who stumbled backwards, or at least, as backwards as he could get with her hand gripping his chin, forcing his face up so she could examine him easily. "how interesting." she mused, her head tilted as she reached down and plucked up his wooden sword, handling it for a moment. "crappy craftsmanship, but surprisingly well balanced." she admitted. "good, that will make it easier for you to take to a real sword." her own sword was half as big as she was, hanging over her shoulder. she had a second, more normal looking sword hanging at her hip, and dozens of other daggers and blades hanging about her person. "you will do just fine." she mused, tossing the wooden sword away and grabbing him in case he tried to go after it.

"congratulations, you've been enlisted." she stated, shoving a real sword into his hand. correcting his grip after a glance. "come along then. your going to help me deal with the bandits." she ordered. "i am Izumi. your name would be?" she demanded, making him lead her to the cave even as she asked him questions. 'where did you learn to fight? did you make the sword? what was his work, did he farm? did he have plans for the future? how old was he? any freinds or family?' "So. this is it? what a pigsty." she Scoffed, shaking her head. "Bandits, they have no class at all. come on then Boy, help me kill and i'll show you things you never dreamed was possible."

Upon impacting the woman, he'd stumble back lightly, only to be caught by his chin as Izumi began to start inspecting him. His face went red as he stared at the woman, blushing madly as she looked curiously at him. When she took his sword, he gulped...worrying if she was part of the troupe of bandits that he had taken down just a moment ago...only to hear her say that he was enlisted. He blinked...looking confused as he heard her. "Wha...?" Was all he said before hearing her say that he was going to help her take down some bandits. "W-What...!? Why me? Who the hell even are you...!?" He said in response, hearing the girl's name.

He still said nothing...hearing all of her questions and was unsure as to whether or not he could trust this girl. Though the way she was speaking...it sounded like she held a chance for a great reward if he helped her...but why him? He shook his head to get these thoughts out, and began to follow her. "My...Name is Nathan. I work in this village as a farm hand by myself in my farm...I learned to teach myself how to use a sword to ward off anyone who tries to steal my crops or cattle." He murmured. "Why...did you take an interest in me? And what things would you be able to show me?"

Izumi smirked. wary, good. the boy had good instincts. she wasn't someone to be trusted. "i am the person whose going to hurt you if you don't do what i say." she warned. "Nathan. common name." she scoffed. "it will do." she decided. "a farm hand? how boring. you'll sell your farm of course, it will give you the money you need for decent armor and a good weapon more suited yo your hand. my blades are too slender for you." she admitted simply. "you have... potential." she admitted as he demanded to know what she wanted with him. "your form is terrible, your footwork is nonexistent, and yet you took down three well armed bandits without a scratch." she stated. "i will teach you to do that on purpose." she admitted. "i am a Swords mistress. or rather, a blade mistress. swords are not my only skill after all." she admitted as she drew a 'dagger' the length of her forearm. "come then Nathan. show me your skills. if you survive, i will make you one of the best blade wielders in history." she admitted, smirking as she made her way into the cave, letting Nathan decide for himself if he wanted to follow her or not.

once inside, it was clear that this rat infested, lice riddled, stench coated cave was indeed the home base of the bandits. there where dead beasts, rotting food, and half dead men all covered in crawling maggots and coated in flies. she huffed and pulled a silk scarf out of her pocket and wrapped it around her nose and mouth to block out the god awful stink of the cave as she moved in deeper. once truly inside, she proved that she was who she said she was as she twisted, turned, and left a wake of dead bodies as she moved. she did leave a few dozen for Nathan to test himself against of course, but she took out the bulk of the bastards. all without suffering a single scratch, well, she did get one, but that wasn't from a bandit. she had just been taller than the cave ceiling had been.

"Now hold one cotton-pickin' minute!" He said in retaliation as she began to start telling him what to do, and what he needed to do all the while demeaning his way of life...not to mention she threatened to harm him if he didn't do what she said. "You can go without the insults for one you...Grah...And I'm not selling my farm nor am I gonna use the profits for armor or a weapon! I'm a farmhand! This is all I know!" He didn't want to do anything that she said but yet she kept telling him of his potential and how she could teach him to hone his swordplay. He watched her weaponry as she displayed them, and shuddered as he began to walk with her into the cave.

Seeing the rats and lice filling the area, he shuddered as he held his nose to keep out the horrid, putrid scent that filled his nostrils. Suddenly...the next thing he knew...the blade mistress would begin to leave a wake of dead bodies as she began to cut down bandit after bandit. They all were armed immediately and began to attack the two...Nathan being unarmed other than his wooden sword, he began to fight back toward anyone who came after him whilst most of the bandits tried to take out the girl with the actual swords.

she lifted an eyebrow at him. "what a country hick sort of thing to say." she mused. "we'll need to fix that." she admitted. "as for the insults, you'll learn to live with them." she stated simply. "i'm not going to be nice to you simply because you show a bit of promise with a blade." she scoffed. "some life. mucking in mud and shit." she looked at him. "you can't honestly tell me thats all you want out of life?" she asked, sounding extremely amused. "only an idiot would be content with that sort of life. and as annoying as you are, i know your not stupid or dull." she stated simply.

she ignored him as she set about hacking away at the bandits and paused only when she realized he was still fighting with that blasted wooden thing. "oh for... use your head dumbass!" she demanded, stepping over dead bodies and hacking down a few more bandits to get to him. "drop that useless thing and pick up one of the Bandits swords you moron!" she demanded, ripping the wooden blade away from him and shoving in a bloody straight sword instead. "now kill the fuckers! they've been stealing your livestock and causing problems for you haven't they!? do your duty dipshit!" she ordered before resuming her own task. at least he wasn't dead yet.

He was surprised when he saw the sword get shoved into his hand...and began to shake at the sight of the weapon. He didn't know how to kill! He never killed a man before! He was shaking more and more before she went and began to start hacking away at the bandits more. The ones he had fought before began to get ready to attack him once more. One leapt toward him, two axes he wielded, only for Nathan to dodge to the side and clench his eyes shut as the sword impaled the man's side and came out the other end, and Nathan would pull it hard upward to rip it out of him and tear through his spinal cord. A second tried to stab Nathan with a dagger, only for the longer sword to impale the man['s face before the dagger even hit Nathan. He was shaking...scared...he had killed men today and he was...he didn't know how to feel! It was kill or be killed!

Izumi watched him as he took out the last of the bandits. nodding. "very good." she praised. "a little battle shy, but you'll get over that with more experience. if you're going to puke, go do it over there where you won't leave a mess on my spoils." she ordered, already digging through chests and bodies, looking for gold or treasures she could claim. when it was obvious they had nothing worth of value she shook her head and led Nathan out of the cave. "keep the sword." she ordered. "and take this. it's the reward money." she stated, dumping a small leather bag into his hand that clinked with gold coins. "Go home boy. and think long and hard. you have three days. in three days, you can either have sold your farm or given it away, do whatever you want with it. and join me in Luthor City east of here in the Prancing Pony Bar and Inn. or, in three days, you will stay here with your shiny new sword, three hundred gold coins and muck in the mud for the rest of your life. it's your choice." and with that, she patted him on the head and headed off. letting him make his decision on whether or not he wanted to learn to be a blademaster, or if he wanted to stay a farmer for the rest of his days.

He shuddered a bit as he did feel like he was going to throw up, but didn't do so...and simply followed Izumi around. He walked out of the cave with her, nodding to her about saying he should keep this sword...and...reward money? He suddenly felt his hands get filled with a small leather bag and he blinked silently before doing as Izumi said...and wandered home...still shaken up about this whole thing. Upon arriving home...he showered...washing all of the blood off of him and his new sword. But even still he could see it...blood...blood was still on him, and he knew this blood would never wash off. He was a killer now...A sword now...and he felt like he was Izumi's sword...so the next day...he sold his farm for whatever it was worth and all of his livestock as well. He packed the essentials...and headed off to Luthor City in search of his new trainer, Izumi.

Izumi had no doubt that she would be having a new apprentice soon. it was a little mean, but she knew he could be great if he just lost his squeamishness. she was quite impressed that he hadn't 'tossed his cookies'. she was more than a little shocked to see him the next day though, she'd expected not to see him until the end of the third day. "Your earlier than expected." she commented as she strode over to him, looking him over. "come on then. i'll buy you a few drinks." she promised with a chuckle. "you look like hell." she admitted to him, her head tilted a little. "you sold your farm then? how much did you get?" quite a bit more than he'd expected no doubt. enough to buy armor at the very least. "you sure you want to do this kid?" she asked, looking amused. "once you agree, there's no going back. you'll be under my command until i let you go, you die, or i die." she warned, watching him intently.

He would arrive in the city before the next three days would come and he headed toward the location that Izumi had given him. He didn't like to sell his farm but knew he had no choice. Upon finding her, he was immediately offered a drink and followed with her. "I wouldn't have sold my farm if I wasn't interested in this or unsure of myself..." He murmured, heavy bags under his eyes as he sat down at the bar with her and grumbled. "I got five hundred gold coin off of my farm and another fifty from my livestock...So I guess I'm...decent with money until we get our income..." He murmured and looked to her with a smile. "I'm ready to learn how to fight with a real sword..."

she offered him a smile. "that's a good amount of coin. you'll be able to afford good armor with that." she admitted as she handed him a mug fill of the strongest Ale they had in the Bar and Inn. "you'll have leftover too for anything else you might want. a better sword, daggers, whatever else you want. most of what you need, food, clothes, extra weapons, armor repairs will be met by me as your master." she admitted. "we'll of course, split our income." she assured him. "though that is only if we both take on a missive together. if you decide to do a task on your own, you will of course, keep all of the gold." she assured him. "your training will start in the morning." she admitted. "and you need to get sleep. you look like hell." she admitted, well aware he'd probobly been having horrible nightmares. everyone did after their first real battle. their first real kill. "you'll be sharing room with me tonight, and after i show you some things with a sword, we'll get your armor and anything else you might need. a sword is only one of the things that i will be teaching you." she admitted. "you'll be learning about all blades. daggers, knife fighting, knife throwing, i'll be teaching you some staff fighting as well. just because you are best with a sword, doesn't mean you will be helpless if they take your sword." she admitted. "now. drink your Ale." she ordered. "a bit of Drink will help you sleep tonight."

He sighed as he listened to Izumi speak about all that he could buy with the money he was given from helping her out and selling practically every bit of property he owned other than his clothes and sword. He listened to her tell him about his new life and what he would be doing...and nodded to her toward everything she was saying. "Yes er...Master..." He murmured as he listened to her speak about how he'd live with her in the same room as her for the night and that she'd show him plenty of swordplay techniques. "Can we just...get some sleep? Or at least me? I'm not in the mood to drink...I went a long way to walk here and I'm tired, Master...Can you please show me to my room?"

she blinked at him a little. "you will call me Mistress, Ma'am, or My Lady." she informed him. "Master is a male thing and i assure you, no part of me is a male." she promised him. "come on then." she ordered, leading the way up to her room. there was only one bed, but it was large enough. "make sure you wash up before you crawl in bed. i'm not laying next to a sweaty stinky man." she admitted, indicating a bathing area. the water would be rather cold, but he'd probobly be used to cold baths. being a farmer and all that. "rest well." she offered him a smile and headed back downstairs.

when he woke in the morning, she was laying asleep next to him, her face almost gentle with sleep.... and she was naked, or nearly so. she was only wearing a breast band and a pair of panties and she was pressed rather nicely against him. clearly modesty was not a very big trait of hers. at least she was still sleeping, and thus would not have the time to tease him if he reacted to her in any fashion.

He sighed and nodded to her about everything that she was telling him. "Yes Mistress...." He already felt completely owned by the girl, feeling like he had no say in anything and now was just supposed to listen to her for the rest of his time with her. After showering, not minding the cold waters, and redressing into new clothes...he would get some well-needed rest...only to awaken to the feel of his arm being smothered by the woman's breast band as she slept next to him. He opened his eyes weakly, only to see Izumi next to him, causing Nathan to blush madly as he saw this. "I-Izumi...Mistress...My Lady...What are you doing...? Why are you naked...?!" He whispered in surprise.

she huffed a little. little twerp needed to grow a spine. she shrugged it off as battle shock and went back to drinking. "...hmmm. what?" she asked sleepily, blinking at him before snorting. "i'm naked because i don't have a night dress." she muttered. "now shh. i have a hangover." she mumbled, rolling over onto her other side with a groan. "there's only one bed so it's not like you should be surprised." she muttered sleepily. "your acting like a virgin." she grumbled. "i was going to offer you sex for good work but i guess i won't if you find me so displeasing." she huffed.

He blushed madly when she brought up the word 'virgin' and cleared his throat lightly, his eyes not looking to hers as he stayed silent even after she offered to have sex with him. He just crawled under the covers, relaxing a bit and pulling the covers over his body as his back was to her, his face still beet red as the thought of them going at it sexually in bed began to make him hard...and even worse he was enjoying it and growing more and more appealed to the idea...and the way she was...he expected her to do many lewd things to her...and he would grow even harder due to this.

she chuckled a little at his blush. this guy was just too cute, he really was. at least he wasn't leaping out of bed. that was a plus. "hmmm. are you thinking naughty thoughts?" she teased, ignoring her hangover in favor of getting laid. she rolled over, wrapping her arms around his waist as she pressed herself tight against him, making him feel her body heat as her long legs tangled in his and her hand crept downwards, stroking him through his pants. "so hard for me. yes. i knew you would be the perfect apprentice. you just need a bit of confidence." she purred with a smile as her hand slipped into the waistband of his pants and stroked his length properly. "my your big." she sounded faintly impressed. "a very good weapon." she purred playfully. "shall i show you the perks of being my apprentice?" she offered with a grin.

Nathan bit his lips as he felt the girl start to stroke him off through his pants, his legs being tangled with her own as she toyed with him like he was her plaything. Her words were honey in his ears as he blushed madly, his cock throbbing in her hands at the feel of someone other than himself touching his own cock. He listened to her more and more, and upon hearing her voice...he began to contemplate things. It would only take him a moment, however, and he turned to look at Izumi with a large blush on his face. "Yes....please...er...show me the perks of being your apprentice....Mistress..."

she grinned as she felt his cock pulsing under her hand. he really did have an impressive length, and girth too. she smirked as he finally turned to face him and she kissed his nose, smirking. "you're such a good boy." she praised, rolling him onto his back and straddling him so that his cock was brushing against her ass, covered by panties. silk panties. "what shall i do to you?" she mused, smirking at him. "shall i stroke you off with my feet and then ride you? should i stroke you off with my breasts and have you lick me out? the options are endless." she purred, grinning at him. "what do you think?" she asked with a grin. "since it's your first time, i'll let you decide."

His face was a flush of scarlet red as she straddled him with his cock pressing against her ass. The options she gave him were tantalizing and sweet...and he didn't know what to choose! The blush on his face was still red as the nervous farmhand answered her question. "M-Maybe you could...sit on my face so I could eat you out...and you stroke me off with your feet...?" Nathan was shaky the whole time he spoke, never having done this before nor ever imagining that he'd get such an opportunity like this at all. It was turning him on greatly.

she smirked at him, looking highly amused. "how delightful." she purred, smirking at him as she shimmied out of her panties and pulled him out of his pants, giving him a few more strokes to make sure he was well and hard before she placed herself exactly as he'd wanted.rubbing herself into his face with an eager moan as her toes danced along his length. teasing the turgid rod with a grin. "such a naughty boy." she purred. "i like it." she purred, smirking as her toenails scraped gently at his flesh. "Look how hard you are. so willing for me. mmm and you're tongue is just lovely." she muttered, arching under his ministrations as she rolled her feet along his cock, teasing him.

He blushed madly as he felt her toenails start to scrap gently against his flesh and he bit his lip to keep himself from moaning out. He nodded to her, embarrassed the entire time as she continued on with her toying with him. "Y-Yes...very hard and....very willing..." He murmured as she began to start rolling her feet around his cock. His cock throbbed in desire as he began to start licking her pussy. His tongue slid out and began to slide along her womanhood, loving the taste of his new mistress as precum began to lightly leak from the tip of his dick.

she smirked as he tried to restrain himself. "oh, don't keep quite. i want to know i'm doing a good job you know." she teased with a grin. "mmm very willing." she praised. "i do so love a willing man." she stated with a grin as she moaned, enjoying the feeling of his tongue on her as her toes rubbed the head of his cock, brushing away the precum before stroking back down and pressing them against his balls, stroking his flesh with all the skill she had at her disposal.

Back
Top Bottom