Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My keyboard needs some action! [No threads, MxF, MxFuta, Check for more info <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayfaerer

Moon
Hi.

About me:

Before I start throwing ideas at myself and you, I feel like I need to introduce myself. I'm Wayfaerer, obviously it's not my real name, it's the title of a song from my favorite band 'In Flames'. Wayfaerer is one of my many, many pseudonyms, I prefer to keep the majority of my personal life secret, until I warm up to my partner, if you care enough of course.

What I can tell about me is that I'm 22 years old and I'm Dutch, so English isn't my mother nor father language, but I feel like it's good enough to role play. I learned most of my English in school and media, and I hope to improve by role plays. Truth be told, I'm a little bit lazy with improving when it comes to reading, but I like to make time for writing. I spend the majority of my time playing games and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who has that hobby.

My history with role playing is pretty short, I have role played for a few years now, on and off. I'm not new to this website so I already finished some good role plays with people. To my disappointment, the majority of them stopped without my partner telling me. Now I'm fully aware I'm not the best writer, but I value honesty above most things in this world and I want you to tell me where I could improve or that you don't feel like writing with me anymore. I vanished from this site for a while, only logging in to see if I had any messages, because I was in the middle of a role play. It was the best role play I had ever done until my partner told me she would be busy, I wanted to reply to wish her the best of luck, but I got extremely pissed off when I found out I got blocked. Of course she straight up lied to me because she stayed active.

I don't want to make this a depressing entry to my diary, I want to role play.

My role play rules and whatnot:

As stated before, I want you to tell me when you're done with the RP, for whatever reason. Don't bullshit me and I won't do it to you, simple as that.

I only play with females that play either as females or futas, I'm not into male on male action. An extra male character is fine, just no sexual relationship. Furries are also no go, I'm okay with stuff like neko, where it's just a tail and ears. I love and playing as monsters, but I don't have much experience in that department, so I might say no to some monsters, feel free to ask!

I'm a switch, so I can play the dominant and submissive role. I wouldn't be able to choose which I like better. I rarely get to play submissively, so if you want to score points with me, you know what to do.

I enjoy a good bit of smut, I don't mind making a whole story completely smut. However, I also enjoy a good plot, which requires some brainstorming obviously. I understand that during smut scenes, the amount of text will be diminished, but the story and build up tend to be a little bit longer, so a good paragraph or two would be appreciated. I'm not going to drop the RP because of that, I know the feeling where you just can't think of anything.

After three days of no reply without an explanation, I will message you about it. I'm more than fine with waiting, just tell me, please. After a week, maybe two at most I will consider the role play dropped, if I don't get a reply of course. Asking for more time would require me to be more patient and then I won't call it quits after a week. Don't bullshit me either with needing more time and never replying, just tell me if you want to drop it, I can't stress it enough.

I role play everywhere aside from threads, I'm not good enough to have my work on display for the rest of the world. I do IMs, given they have a way to create large walls of texts, like Skype. YIM doesn't have this I believe unless there's a program that allows you to have more room to type.

As for kinks, I'm open to a lot of stuff, most of the things I don't like are like most others. I don't do scat, watersports, furries, necrophilia, et cetera. Checking out my F-List or asking me specifically would be better. What I do enjoy is anal, oral, rape, incest, rough play, dirty talk, name calling and the list goes on, see my F-List ;).

Settings and plots:

I like a whole lot of games, movies, series and anime. In the upcoming list, I'm sure to miss something, maybe I just know a bit about a game or something, so just ask me.

Videogames:
-Xenoblade Chronicles
-The Legend of Zelda
-League of Legends
-Pokémon
-Monster Hunter
-Metroid
-Skullgirls

Movies:
-Star Wars

Series:

-Breaking Bad

Anime:
-Attack on Titan
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Death Note
-Dragonball Z

As for the plots, I'm pretty terrible with coming up with these, I rather start with having a few kinks I really enjoy at the moment and base a story around that. I'm sure more plots will come to my mind, the list will change.

Plot #1:
This plot is based on a story on Hentai-Foundry, it's called Orgasm Torture. To give you a little quick summary of the story, a nameless guy gets abducted by demons, female demons with very voluptuous bodies. These demons live of human seed and will milk every drop out of his body as of their life depends on it. The female demons train the abducted person to receive the torture of cumming over and over again, increasing the amount of semen with every stroke. I don't want it exactly as the story of course, but it's the same kind of concept, think of any kind of alien sex toy to use it on my character. It's a really good read.

Plot #2:
Again based on a story from the same website. The Law is a story about a world where men are allowed to use women for sex, the women can only allow this to happen to the point where they straight up ignore it. The idea for my plot is to removed the 'ignoring' part, maybe you are the only one that secretly likes it between all those other women that do ignore it. Perhaps your eighteenth birthday is up soon, where you'd be of legal age with men surrounding you the moment the clock hits midnight. This could also go in so many different ways, you could like it or not, even the father could be the first for her.

For now, this is it, I hope I get to role play with you <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom