Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you. {RE5}

Status
Not open for further replies.

della mae

Super-Earth

I hope the title is enough of an indication of what I am searching for: Resident Evil 5.

If not, well, sorry for wasting your precious time.

I have a regular search thread floating around these parts, but it would not be entirely fair of me to post a link and expect you to read it. Rather, I will reiterate the most important information:

WRITING SKILLS ❧ Since this is an adult forum, I should not have to mention my expectation for adequate spelling, grammar, punctuation… et cetera. Unfortunately, I see many people around here who have questionable grasps of the english language and it is a huge pet peeve of mine. I understand the notion of people making careless errors because they do not want to review what they wrote. Fine. However, most of the time I can differentiate between a careless error and blatant ignorance. The latter will not receive a response on my end.

CONTENT ❧ I would like an equal balance of sex and plot. Never completely sex and never completely plot. Sometimes I may favor one over the other, so it never hurts to ask for my current preference. As far as sex goes, I favor foreplay over intercourse due to past experiences. "He rammed his penis in and out of her vagina" gets boring and repetitious by the third or fourth time you say it, so unless you are creative and have an extensive vocabulary I would rather place less emphasis on that portion of the role-play.

POST LENGTH ❧ Quality over quantity all the way. Just give me some beautiful prose that I can respond to and post length will be irrelevant.

My likes and dislikes can be found here.

Pairings in order of preference with my role on the right:

Albert Wesker x Original Character (a few different ideas for this)
Albert Wesker x Sheva Alomar (inkling of a plot for this)
Albert Wesker x Jill Valentine
Ricardo Irving x Jill Valentine (tentatively; i am both enchanted and terrified by my interest in this pairing)
Ricardo Irving x Original Character
Chris Redfield x Sheva Alomar

Send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks.

della mae said:

Hello my name is stand-up guy. I really liked your post and wanted to know if you would like to see my ideas.
link here is a link to all my ideas
If you like any of them please pm the numbers or number you like back to me. oh and though not all of these are needed Almost no matter what my big kinks are.

1.A girl who enjoys a fine cigar.

2.Expensive lingerie with bra, panties, garters, garter belts, stocking and the whole shebang

3.Knocking a girl up and she wants to be knocked up that’s fun

4.Dirty talk (if I’m putting a baby in side of you beg for it, if you’re a good girl beg to be fucked like a 10 dollar whore)

5. Flexibility can you put your legs behind your head? maybe you used to be a gymnast I find it really hot when I can fuck a girl who can wrap her leg around me 3 times lol. But really a little flexibility can be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom