Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friend to Girlfriend (runawayninja & SubWarp)

"Sure." He smiled, watching her go upstairs, looking up her skirt as she went. Seeing no one around, Rafe decided to take initiative and slowly went upstairs to where he knew Kylie's room was. He slowly knocked on her door a few times before he opened the door and looked inside. Rafe grinned darkly as he walked in like it were his own room. "Wakey wakey, little Kylie, pretty girl."

Kylie's room was very different than before. The walls were covered in pictures of boy bands and models both male and female alike. Her small twin bed had been replaced by a double that was filled with pillows. Video game consoles were now makeup, magazines, and a vanity. The girl in the bed responded to her name groggily, her eyes opening in slits that didn’t seem to fully comprehend what was wrong. “Go… away, Mom. Sleepy.”

Rafe chuckled softly. The wish had worked and done so much more with some unintended consequences. He had intended to merely change how people regarded her, but apparently in doing so, he had completed the package. Rafe smirked and placed a hand on Kylie's cheek, running it slowly down along her neck. "It's not your mommy, Kylie...it's your daddy..." He grinned darkly at that.

“Dad..? Wha?” Then, Kylie’s eyes finally focused on Rafe. There was a pause, and then she jolted up and away from him with a start. As she did, the covers fell away and revealed her deep cleavage barely covered in a scant negligee.

“Rafe!? How did you get in here? What…” Kylie’s eyes widened as she caught sight of her room. “Oh my gawd! What did you do!?”

Rafe laughed triumphantly. "I've finally turned you into the girl you were always meant to be. And what's more, everyone knows Kylie...but no one at all knows Kyle. You've always been a girl and now it's true...and we both know you're already a cockhungry whore." He smirked at her slowly stroked her cheek and neck again, but this time his hand slide down along her cleavage and inside her shirt, grasping and groping her breast, squeezing it softly. "Admit it Kylie...you're a girl...you always were and you always will be. A cheap slut that will do anything for cock or pussy...you love to suck...to get mounted...to eat girls out and get eaten out..."

“Fuck you, Rafe!” Kylie did her best to ignore his hand on her breast, but… her body was responding quickly. Her nipples were already hard and her slit wet from just a quick grope. Her mass of blonde hair was pooled around her hips, the weight of it all pulling on her scalp in an unfamiliar manner. Something else felt… wrong, but this time it was inside head. It wasn’t something she could pinpoint, exactly. Instead, she continued to berate Rafe heatedly, “I’m a fucking girl and my name is Kylie, not Kylie!”

It took a moment for her to realize what she had said. Gasping, Kylie covered her mouth. Even though Rafe had said another name just moments before, the only name should could think of for herself was Kylie. Even though she knew it was wrong and she wasn’t who she thought she was, she couldn’t remember the specifics. A look of pained confusion washed over the blonde’s face, making her look a bit dumb as she tried to force herself to remember who she used to be.

Rafe grinned darkly down at her as he saw that he had claimed a triumph at last. He stroked her cheek softly as he kissed her deeply, his tongue pushing into her mouth as his hand on her breast traveled down her silky smooth skin of her flat, perfect belly until it invaded inside her panties and stroked her mound of Venus softly, tantalizingly.

Kylie tried to push Rafe away with her weak arms, but she found her resistance dwindling the moment Rafe was inside her panties. His hand sparked her need anew and suddenly she was kissing him back, though tentatively. The sparse tuft of her blonde mound was already damp against Rafe’s palm and was only becoming more and more slick as he teased her.

"So, Kylie, you can't fight me anymore, can you? Your resistance falters...your will melts...admit it. You're just a girl. The best kind of girl too, a ditzy, bubbly bimbo, the kind that can't stop thinking about sex, boys, and girls. The kind who's proper place is bent over or on her knees. You were made for bedrooms, admit it. You know you like it, you know you want it...so just admit it...you are supposed to be fucked...raped...molested...used...gangbanged...you know that's true." He smiled and pushed his fingers in harder, deeper, pumping them faster.

“T-that’s not… ah!” Kylie tried to deny him, but everything simply felt too good. She found herself thrusting her hips upward into his fingers and spreading her legs wide. The sounds of her moaning pleasure rang out into the hall, where her sister was sure to be listening. Yet Kylie couldn’t stop. Her nipples felt like they could cut glass and began to ache for touch so badly that she felt compelling to bring her dainty hands and long nails up to her breasts. Kylie started to squeeze her tits roughly through the silk of her negligee, the huge mounds mashing together with her rough play.

Rafe undid his pants and licked his lips. He positioned himself over her and swiftly thrust up inside her, smirking down at her. He started pumping and pounding into her tight pussy. "Say it, Kylie, you dumb bimbo, if you can. Say you're a bimbo. Say you want sex all the time. Deep throating...up the ass...in your tight, wet teen pussy...say it, because you know it's true."

“I’m – ah – not – nn – a… bimbo!” It was all Kylie could do to gasp out the words between moans and whimpers as Rafe pounded her hard. Inside, she was starting to wonder… after all, this felt so incredibly good. But it had to be something Rafe had done to her and she didn’t feel any dumber than before. Kylie’s hands pulled her negligee over her tits and started to tug on her nipples harshly. Her mind was wandering with the imagery Rafe was presenting her and to her horror she found she was getting off on it! Fantasy after fantasy of sucking and fucking followed, sending the girl over the edge in a screaming orgasm that wracked her body and caused her slit to grip Rafe’s cock tightly as she rode out the waves of pleasure.

Rafe gasped out, careful not to be too loud as he felt her snatch grip his cock tightly and that sent him over the edge. He pumped into her a few more times and exploded inside of her, cumming violently as he gripped the sheets around her, his spunk flooding into her as his balls emptied their seed inside of her. He kept slamming into her until he was totally spent and then collapsed against her, smirking and kissing her lips. "Now tell me, that didn't feel good, you bimbo bitch..." He stroked her hair a bit and smirked as he climbed off of her and straightened himself up, fixing his pants. "You know you liked it...c'mon, get ready, I don't want to be late." He slowly walked out of the room, walking down the hall to take a peel into Carol's room.

Kylie barely registered what Rafe had said as wave after wave of warm, gooey pleasure passed through her. It was so overwhelming that she could barely think and instead just lay in her bed, her body exposed, basking in the glow as cum oozed out of her and onto her sheets. Rafe was right… she did like it and the thought shamefully stuck with her as she finally managed to pull herself from bed and drag herself into the bathroom to shower off the smell of sex.

Carol’s door was firmly closed, but Rafe could hear the soft sound of breathing from the other side. Perhaps the girl had been listening in on her sister’s latest sexual romp.

Rafe smirked to himself and very slowly, very carefully, cracked the door open and slowly peered inside. If she was doing what he thought that she might be doing, he might have another opportunity with her. He licked his lips in anticipation and held his breath, lest it give him away.

There was the shy Carol, her petite body spread out on her yellow bed. A hand was hidden beneath her skirt, but it wouldn’t take a big jump to realize what she was doing. While Rafe watched, the young girl’s back arched and she muffled her mouth with her free hand. Yet, the muffled cries of her sister’s name could still be made out as the girl spasmed happily on her bed.

Rafe grinned to himself. This was wonderful. It appeared his wish had some unexpected repercussions. Rafe chuckled and slowly entered the room. "Carol, what are you doing? You're going to be late for school...did I hear you talking about Kylie? Hehe, still jealous...?"

“Eep!” Carol cried out as she yanked her hand from her panties and hid it behind her back. “I wasn’t doing anything! And I’m not jealous of Kylie, no matter what she says!” Unlike the previous sentence, that sounded halfway true. If her little moans had any indication, Carol might have quite a different feeling for her sister indeed. Looking at the clock, the girl’s eyes went wide and she bolted out of bed, “Oh, no! I should have left ten minutes ago!”

Rafe smirked and blocked Carol's attempt to leave with his hand up against the door. He pulled her to him and gave her deep and forceful kiss, thrusting his tongue deeply into her mouth for a long minute before he finally let her go. "Have a good day, sexy..." He said as he slapped her ass on the way out and went to get Kylie for school.

Carol went shock-still as Rafe manhandled her, her face flushing bright red as he explored her mouth. She mumbled some sort of incomprehensible goodbye before scurrying out the door and yelping as Rafe slapped her pert butt. It was the first time any of Kylie’s callers had even batted an eye at the girl and she was filled with conflicted feelings about the episode the rest of the day.

When Rafe entered Kylie’s room, she was wearing only matching pink bra and thong panties while digging through her clothes in a vain attempt to find something decent to wear. She didn’t seem to notice him entering as she examined row after row of microskirts in various styles and shirts that seemed more like bras themselves.

“Fucking Rafe, what the hell did he do this time? There’s no way I’m wearing this shit in public!”

Rafe chuckled and walked inside. "You don't have much of a choice Kylie, you can't go in half naked. Hehe, so what is it going to be darling? Everyone thinks you're a girl now, and I mean everyone. If you don't play nice, the next thing I take will be your mind and I'll finish the job." Rafe slowly walked up to her from behind and fully grabbed her ass, squeezing firmly. "Though I have to say, the sight of you in your underwear is...very nice. You fill out this body before nicely, doll. Hurry up, get dressed, I don't want to be anymore late than we'll already be."

Kylie glowered at Rafe, but held her tongue. Without any plan on how to wrench control away from Rafe, there wasn't any more point in provoking him into using his power. Instead, she slipped on a jean microskirt and a yellow tube top. The blonde was showing so much skin that she could almost be naked. Her belly button was bare, as was her arms, shoulders, and mountains of bountiful cleavage. It wouldn't take much for the pink of her thong to be seen and the soft curve of her rear shown at the very bottom of her skirt. Unfortunately, it also seemed like Kylie didn't own anything but heels. She struggled to walk in them as she tried them on, each step sashaying her ass from side to side.

"There, I'm ready, okay?" Kylie said as she brushed that annoyingly long hair away from her eyes and let it flow down her back in blonde waves. Her face was unadorned of makeup, but still incredibly pretty... and her lips were so full they couldn't help but make a man wonder what else to use them for.

Rafe grinned, but this time it was more that he was impressed. "My my my, what a lovely bimbo you have made!" He snaked around behind her and slapped her ass quite firmly. "Hehe, this is going to be a fun day...come on, we need to get to school." Rafe smiled at her and found it difficult to take his eyes off of her. His hands were groping and touching her every so often and doing it in brazen daylight. "I bet you're going to get into so much trouble at school..."

Kylie yelped as Rafe's hand stung her bare cheeks through her tiny skirt and nearly fell over as she went to fend him off. The heels were atrociously difficult to move around in and her center of gravity was off enough already. The entire walk towards school was a miserable event of brazen stares and annoying touches from Rafe. The worst part of it all was how her arousal grew as he touched her body. It hadn't even been an hour since she had last been fucked and the itch was already returning to the back of her mind.

What was surprising was how many people seemed to know her, now that Rafe's changes had taken place. Unlike Kyle, Kylie was quite popular, though mostly for the wrong reasons. People said hello as they passed by, seeming to find nothing unusual with her manner of dress or the fact that Rafe was manhandling her body. It wasn't anything particularly new in town. Several girls rolled their eyes as they passed, coughing the word 'slut' under their breath, but they kept moving.

"Rafe, you've made your point... I won't try to take the statue away from you again, okay? Please, just turn me back to normal," Kylie begged as they walked, her breasts bouncing with each step.

Rafe cracked his knuckles and smirked at her. "You don't get it yet, do you? There's no turning back now. You'd best just accept this as the way things are going to be from now on. You're a girl now, you were always meant to be a girl and now I just helped that to come true." He patted her on the head patronizingly. "And if you can't accept that...well..." his smile grew very dark and malicious. "I'll just have to help you realize that too..."

During the lunch hour, a few guys came up to Kylie and when they saw Rafe on her, they started talking to him. "So...we were thinking, your girl there is pretty hot..."

"She is, isn't she?" Rafe beamed.

"We were wondering if...uh...you'd be willing to share her." Rafe had to think about that one a moment.

"Fifty bucks a pop."

A bargain was quickly reached and the three boys took Kylie into the nearest bathroom, locking it. Her desires and pleas were unheard and uncared for as they took turns gangraping her, filling her every hole several times with cum, finishing with a session of filling all her holes at once. They completely and thoroughly used her like a cheap whore and when they were done and left, congratulating each other on their conquest, Rafe came in with that grin, looking at her, totally covered in cum and completely used. "My my my...what a mess you are..."

Back
Top Bottom