Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friend to Girlfriend (runawayninja & SubWarp)

“You have got to be…” Kyle looked away from Rafe’s massive member in disgust. However, when he did, he noticed something… the statuette. It had been left on the bed, within reach of them both. He couldn’t make a break for it yet, but perhaps with a little convincing he could. The new plan in mind, Kyle turned back to Rafe’s cock and did his best imitation of a lustful stare – sadly, he had experience.

“Well, I guess it isn’t all that bad…” Kyle softly replied as his dainty little hand reached out and tentatively wrapped itself around Rafe’s cock. It was tough to stay focused, but Kyle did his absolute best to note turn away in revulsion. Instead, he began to stroke Rafe gently, pretending it was his own dick rather than someone else’s, pulling out all the stops he’d learned from those lonely nights alone in front of the computer.

Rafe groaned softly and his cock started to harden in Kylie's grasp. It was getting hard and warm in her hand. Rafe smiled blissfully as he started to lean back on the bed. "Mmm, yea...c'mon baby, faster, work it like a pro, you know deep down that's what you are...just accept it."

As Rafe was getting more pleasure, his guard was relaxing and the statuette was left unguarded and even seemed to tip down into the dip in the bed towards Kylie.

“You know, you’re right… this does feel good.” Kyle purred as he sped up his hand, rolling his palm and tickling Rafe’s shaft with his perfectly manicured nails. All the while, he watched the statuette in his peripheral vision as it drooped closer and closer. As Rafe leaned back, Kyle waited for the moment when his former friend looked away in bliss. Then, his left hand made a subtle grab for the cursed object, hoping the much stronger man wouldn’t notice.

Rafe's eyes closed as he leaned back, almost completely flat against the bed. He was totally unaware and the statuette was completely vulnerable. It was either going to be now or never for Kylie if she ever wanted to be and remain as Kyle.

Kyle wasted no time. The pleasure on Rafe’s cock suddenly ceased as the diminutive form of Kyle lunged for the statuette. In one swift motion he was upon it. But he knew he couldn’t wish himself back to normal, not when Rafe could simply overpower him again. No, this would require something more extreme. A bit of tit for tat.

“I wish Rafe would turn into his perfect dream girl!” Kyle cried out in his pretty little voice as he grabbed the statuette.

Rafe blinked and gasped, shooting up. "NO!!!" He froze in place, his voice caught in his throat as...

...nothing happened. Nothing at all. Rafe stared at himself, convinced that he might have boobs or soft skin or a squeaky high voice. Nothing had happened. Then as the shock passed away, his eyes laid upon Kylie. Traitorous Kylie. He groaned and gritted his teeth and then forced the statuette from her. He pushed her back onto the floor and firmly held the statuette. "I wish...for Kyle to have an unending, unquenchable hunger for cock and sperm. A desire without end. Still of his own mind, still able to see what he is doing and aware of who he is, but with an unyielding urge to be penetrated, raped, ravaged, and spunked." Rafe's eyes said 'take that.'

Kyle was triumphant as he stood as tall as his little body could, he’d won, he’d finally got the best of him! But then, nothing happened, nothing at all. He stared at shock, uncomprehending the unfairness of it all. Then, they statuette was ripped from his grasp and he was falling backward until his pillowy rump hit the floor.

It only got worse as Rafe spoke his wish in return. The effect was immediate, not even giving Kyle the opportunity to cry out his denials. A sudden raw, empty feeling was there inside him. It was like part of him was missing, out there in the world waiting for him to find it. Then his eyes fell on Rafe’s cock… yes, there it was. Kyle wasn’t able to look away as his little mouth worked, his tongue darting out to wet full lips.

“N-no… I won’t.” Yet part of him knew he would. It was in his eyes, the burning desire, even though his face was twisted in disgust. And it was getting stronger with every passing moment. He was an addict... and cock was his vice.

A mad and twisted smile crossed on Rafe's lips as he saw his triumph over his former friend. He had conquered him. And now Kyle would truly become Kylie. Rafe just had to let the wish remain and not ever remove it until Kylie was the dominant personality in Kyle's head and he accepted his place as a girl and a sex slave. Rafe stood again, standing before Kylie and he patted his giant cock and massive balls. "C'mon, Kylie, you know what you want...suck my balls and suck my cock. Accept it, Kyle...you're Kylie now and you're going to be this way from now on..." His cock again started to harden and grow from the thought of Kyle giving himself over totally and completely to it.

“D-damn you, Rafe!” Kyle spit out. There was no way he’d give in, absolutely no – but it was a futile cause. Before he knew it, Kyle was on his knees and his hand was reaching for Rafe’s cock, stroking it until he became hard. “This… this doesn’t change anything. I’m s-still Kyle.”

Then, Kyle’s cute little face was leaning forward to wrap his lips around Rafe’s cock. It was like a gigantic burden had been lifted. Suddenly, Kyle was floating on cloud nine, his whole body tingling happily as he kissed Rafe’s tool. Slowly, he began running his tongue up and down his length, cursing at him between happy slurps, “You’re… a fucking… asshole… Rafe…”

Rafe laughed heartily at Kyle's feeble attempts to deny himself. "It's ok, Kylie..." Rafe pet her head softly, running his hand through the silky hair. "Just accept it, this is who you are...don't fight it. You're going to be sucking cock all day long..." He smirked and caressed her cheek softly. "Unnn, yes...that's a good girl, suck daddy's big dick, sweetheart. You know you love it...it fills the hole deep inside..."

Licking wasn’t enough for Kyle. No, he needed more. Slapping away Rafe’s condescending hand, Kyle parted his lips and slid forward until this wondrous cock was deep inside his mouth. The pleasure was astounding and a guilty little part of his mind wondered how much better it would be with two… or even three. A whimper broke through Kyle’s throat as he pushed down the thought and glared up at Rafe in rage. Yet he didn’t stop. Instead, he began to bob up and down on the source of his bliss, sucking forcefully to get his much needed reward.

Rafe gasped and groaned out in pure ecstasy as Kylie started to go to town on his cock. He moaned and his toes curled as he felt Kylie sucking and practically worshipping his cock. The mean look at him only made his dominance over his former friend all the better and a shudder of power ran through his body. Pressure was building up in the base of his balls as he clinched and started to feel an orgasm welling up within him. "Keep going honey, you'll get your treat soon..."

Despite himself, Kyle knew what he had to do. He pulled back off Rafe’s cock until only the delicious purple head was contained between his firmly latched lips. Swirling his tongue around the tip, Kyle’s tiny hand reached up and grasped the shaft firmly before he started to pump vigorously. Quiet humming could be heard as Kyle tried to add to the stimulation.

Rafe cried out as he grasped Kylie's head and came hard, his balls pulsing as his cock shot out a thick, hot, potent torrent of spunk right into her mouth. He kept going, pumping his hips forward until the exact moment that he had drained himself into her completely. He gasped out when he was finally fully spent, his cock slowly softening and his body totally reclined upon the bed.

Moans of ecstasy followed from Kyle’s throat as he gulped down the hot, gooey cum that filled his mouth. It was so potent, so wonderful, that his back arched and his hips suddenly bucked back and forth as he found himself in the throes of an intense orgasm of his own. The feeling only increased as he was forced to swallow the load just so that he could scream out in pleasure before collapsing on the floor in an exhausted heap.

Rafe smirked and slowly pulled himself up to a sitting position as he looked down domineeringly at Kylie. "So, my Kylie, are you yet ready to accept your place as my lovely servant? I wonder what other delicious possibilities we could explore...there's catgirl Kylie, futa Kylie, schoolgirl Kylie, princess Kylie...hehe, so much I could do to you...maybe...brainless, bimbo Kylie would be nice..." He fingered the statuette like it were a prized pet.

With his body abuzz, the craving lessened to a much more manageable degree. While the sight of Rafe’s cock was still tempting, Kyle was fully able to push down the urge with a strong force of will. He barely registered Rafe’s words as he dragged himself upright. The movement was followed by a slick, wet feeling in his soiled panties that made him grimace in disgust.

“Sure, make me brainless. It’d be like a fucking vacation compared to… to this.” Kyle glared up at Rafe, the taste of cock giving his voice an airy, dream-like quality to it. “You can dress me up however you want, I’ll never be a servant to you.”

Rafe laughed and chucked grasping on the statuette and wishing Kyle back to normal. "Go on home Kylie...I release for the last time. I will undo your masculinity tomorrow. Say goodbye to it..." Rafe smirked and waited for Kyle to leave.

Later that night, late into the night, Rafe grinned and clutched the statuette. He smirked. "Statuette, I wish for Kyle to turn into a beautiful, busty schoogirl with bright blue eyes, long silky blonde hair, and nice smooth ass, wide hips, tight, and with an unquenchable craving for cock and pussy. A deep longing to be filled with dicks. I wish for everyone to treat Kyle as a girl named Kylie. Acknowledge him as the woman he is and to never remember Kyle at all, only to have ever known him as Kylie." With that Rafe slipped into slumber.

Rafe's dreams were once again filled with an unnatural realm of lust and perverse delights, a world of excess of every kind, but especially carnal delights undreamed up until her awoke.

Kyle fled from Rafe and spent the rest of the day dreading what would happen. He stayed up as late, unable to sleep as he stared up at the ceiling for hours on end until, finally, sleep overtook him. It was a blissful sleep… but not of the kind he would have preferred. In all of these dreams, Kyle was being fucked. It didn’t matter if it was by a woman or a man… he – no, she – was being filled. All the while, the statuette did its work.

All around town, memories of Kyle were extinguished, being replaced by memories of the blonde bombshell of a schoolgirl named Kylie. She was as promiscuous as she was beautiful and everyone knew where to go when they wanted a ride. That’s simply the kind of girl she was. It didn’t matter whether you wanted a suck or a lick, she was always amenable. It had shocked her family at first, but even they had grown used to the behavior of their eldest daughter.

The dreams assaulted Kylie as she tossed and turned in her satin sheets, the large mounds of her breasts rising and falling and the mass of her ass-length blonde hair pooling underneath her. Even her clothing had changed to suit her. Gone were Kyle’s baggy jeans and sweatshirts. Instead, Kylie wore short skirts and blouses that dipped low to reveal the creamy bounty of her cleavage. It had nearly got her kicked out of school a few times, as far as anyone could remember.

And so, Kylie slept well past her alarm, her body and mind exhausted from her latest ordeal.

Rafe made it a point to get up and be ready early that morning. He had something planned. Rafe proudly marched over to Kylie's house and tried his best to suppress his grin, but it was difficult. When he arrived, he knocked firmly on the door, looking for anyone. Kylie or a family member. He was sure his wishes would have the desired effect upon not only Kylie, but everyone Kylie met. Kylie was a woman, always had been. She always had been Kylie. There was no Kyle. He tried to keep from grinning and snickering as he waited for an answer.

It was Kylie’s younger sister Carol who opened the door. Rafe had met Carol a few times in the past and the girl looked different than he remembered. While she still had the same thin build and small breasts as before, gone was the mousy girl who wore conservative pants and sweaters. It seemed that she was caught up in competing with her older sister, or at least trying. Carol was all skirts and blouses now, but she was dressed with far more class than her sister would have been. Of course, with her build she really didn’t have much to show off.

“Oh, hi Rafe,” Carol chirped. “Is there something I can help you with?”

Rafe smirked and took her hand, kissing it softly, if a little perversely. "Hello, Carol dear...I'm here to pick up Kylie, I want to walk her to school. I hope that is ok...but I must say, maybe I can walk you another day, are you dressing very nicely...and growing so well." He flashed her a grin as he straightened himself again from bending over to kiss her hand.

Carol was blushing heavily as Rafe kissed her hand. It was obvious she wasn’t used to the attention, but clearly enjoying it. “Oh, y-yeah! If you want, I’d love to! Sis is upstairs, I think. She’s sleeping in again… probably another late night out, like usual.”

Rolling her eyes at her slut of a sister’s activities, Carol opened the door wide and stepped aside while offering Rafe to come inside. “I’m sure she’ll be up soon. Anyway, I need to go finish getting ready.”

Rafe gave another grin to her as he stepped inside, his backpack slung on one shoulder. "Are you sure you're not finished? You look ready to rock to me..." He gave a soft chuckle as took out some paper and a pen, writing something down, perhaps a note. "I suppose I'll just have to wait around for a bit. I wish you could keep me company, dear Carol, but if you have to finish..." He sighed wistfully.

The girl giggled a bit and beamed Rafe’s way, “Yeah, sorry. But, um… rain check?” Then, the girl was gone, heading back to her room to finish putting the final touches on the day’s ensemble. Rafe was left alone in the living room as Kylie slept just upstairs. The changes had really exhausted her this time and she had still yet to wake.

Back
Top Bottom