Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friend to Girlfriend (runawayninja & SubWarp)

Rafe's cock was lubed up by her saliva and his excess cum. He kept her bent over with brute strength as he he slowly forced inch after inch of his massive dick deeper and deeper into her tight, girlish ass. He moaned out, mouthing out the work "fuck" as he pushed deeper and deeper until he was up to his balls in her ass.

Animal grunts of pain came from Kyle as he screamed out in humiliation and rage. His tiny arms continued to struggle against Rafe even as his body pushed down on the invader and gripped it tightly. His ass felt like it was being split in two. Rafe had made Kyle small in so many ways, but Rafe was simply so huge!

“Darn it Rafe! It hurts! You flickering ice-hole!* The fact that he couldn’t even curse made things even worse. The mirror in front of Kyle showed Rafe how much he hated every moment of this, the fact that he was being used. His cute little face had it's mouth open in pain, his back arching to try to get away from Rafe but only sticking his triple D breasts out into the counter, creating an amazing view of his cleavage in the mirror.

Rafe kept her pinned as he pumped and pounded into her sparing her nothing as he slammed into her again and again, intent on breaking her and making her love it. "C'mon, just relax and accept it. You know deep down you like it. Like I said before, you like having someone else take control for you so you don't have to worry about making decisions or thinking hard."

The pain didn’t decrease, but Kyle’s struggles did. Rafe was right… it did feel better to just let go. He still didn’t want this treatment, but it was easier to let Rafe continue than to stop. And in fact that did help, once his muscles relaxed. The rhythmic pounding shook his little body and sent his flesh jiggling wildly forward before it came back again. Kyle’s grunts became softer, accenting his feminine voice as he gave in to Rafe’s whim.

Just then, someone pounded on the door and called out, “Hey! What gives? I need to take a leak!”

Rafe would not be deterred. He continued to pound into Kagura's ass, moaning out as he did. For the moment he ignored the person at the door. All that mattered right now was that he needed to pop his load into her. He slapped her ass had as he continued to rail her, feeling the pressure in his balls building up. Yes, soon he would explode inside her. "Kagura is mine...Kagura is mine..."

Kyle yelped loudly as Rafe slapped his ass. This elicited more pounding from the door as someone yelled, "Is that a fucking girl in there?" It wasn't like Kyle was going to answer. Be was too caught up in feeling completely humiliated. Rafe was proving that he was the one in control and there wasn't anything that Kyle could do right now. His torn panties hung from on leg as Kyle was pushed n further and further up on the counter by Rafe ' thrusts. He wasn't even getting off himself, he just tried to endure the display of utter dominance.

Rafe grunted and growled deeply and he finally exploded into Kyle, filling her ass with his hot, thick sperm. He completely emptied his balls into her rear and pumped into her a few more times before he finally collapsed against her, catching his breath quickly. "I suggest you come with me if you don't want to get caught, Kagura..." He smirked and patted her abused rear as he opened up one of the windows that led outside, started to climb out of it. "Come on...they'll get it open eventually."

Warmth spread up into Kyle as Rafe filled his tight little ass with his cum. It made Kyle feel... small. Like he was less of a person. His shirt was still open and his breasts exposed as Rafe dropped him back to the ground. The pounding at the door ceased as the sound of keys could be heard jingling at the other end. Leaving his ruined panties on the floor, Kyle lunged for the backpack Rafe had left by the door and desperately tried to search for the statuette. If he could just find it... maybe he could fix all of this.

The statuette was not there. Just school stuff was in his backpack. Rafe caught her looking through his stuff and he ran over and grabbed it and her and started for the window again. "C'mon unless you want to get in a shitload of trouble!" He rolled out of the window, waiting for her to join him, holding his bag firmly.

No! That had been his best chance. The fight went out of Kyle as Rafe dragged him to the window and started to climb out. He started to follow suit when he heard a click behind him. The door swung open and one of the faculty was there with another student hiding behind them. Kyle struggled through the window with his weak arms and the only thing the faculty member saw was the naked ass and crotch of a young Japanese girl as she fell out through the window to the other side.

"Hey!" the faculty member yelled. "You stop right there young lady!"

Rafe grabbed her hand and pulled her outside and then started to take off, heading for outside of school. "Well, we better get lost! We can hide out at my house, unless you want to get picked up by a truant officer...yes, you will come to my house. You want to, don't you?" He smiled and motioned to her clothes. "You might want to fix that before we get off campus..."

"Well, yeah... It's not like I have anywhere else to go. My parents won't even recognize me, Rafe!" Kyle was blushing brightly as he tried to get his tits back into the small bra. It took a lot of effort and shoving, but he eventually did it. His shirt was quickly buttoned but that did nothing to help his dignity. Without his panties, every breeze tickled his sex. He had to keep both hands gripping the front of the slight material just to keep it from flipping up and flashing everyone! Even worse, each step caused a little bit of Rafe's cum to leak from her ass and run down the back of her thigh. The entire way to Rafe's house, Kyle kept his distance and eyed him warily... he knew that Rafe could take him again at any time and there'd be nothing he could do to stop it.

Rafe would stare back at her every once and a while, apparently amused by the situation. But he did let them into his house and sighed softly, shrugging his shoulders. "I guess you've had enough for today..." He went to his room and took hold of the statuette. "I wish for my previous wishes to be undone. I wish for Kyle, and his clothes, to return to normal." He was prepared for some kind of violent outburst, or attempt to steal the statuette from him.

It did not take long before Kyle found himself looking up at Rafe from his normal height. Everything was back to normal… well, except he was still missing his underwear. Kyle idly wondered if that meant that his panties back at school had changed as well. Once he was fully returned to normal, Kyle turned toward Rafe. He was angry – furious even – but he remembered what had happened yesterday and instead went for a different tact.

“Why?”

Rafe was going to open his mouth, but he slowly closed it as the thought spun and turned in his head. Why? It felt good...but...it was an empty answer. It wasn't enough to say, to give to Kyle. All he could do was sit there and think about it. Why had he done it? He couldn't say.

It was at this point the statuette in his hands began to pressure Rafe with images of Kyle on his knees, worshiping Rafe’s cock while Rafe changed him into forms both mundane an exotic. It sent him visions of Kyle as the school whore with the football team surrounding him while Rafe controlled it all. Another scene showed Kagura with a collar around her neck and a tattoo on her lower back with the words ‘Property of Rafe’ on them. She was in class, but no one dared to touch her. Everyone knew who she belonged to. The cursed object continued to send Rafe every fantasy imaginable in an effort to retain its control over him.

Rafe took a breath as his imagination went wild. "I did it because you'll make a much better girl than a guy. You were born the wrong gender, it's plain and simple. You should be a woman, I'm just rectifying that mistake. You're so much better at being a girl and getting pounded by cock than you ever were being a guy. You should stop fighting it, it is your destiny and I'm merely helping you to fulfill it. You should thank me, really..." His smugness was beyond bounds at this point, with a self-important little smile on his face.

Kyle’s face wrenched up in anger, his lip curling a bit as he fought to keep himself from rushing Rafe again. It was too dangerous while he held that statue and Kyle really didn’t want to end up a mindless bimbo again. He fought to calm himself and bit by bit pushed the anger down. He’d have to try to reason with Rafe, it was his only choice.

“I’ve been a guy my entire life, Rafe. I can’t be a girl. I have a family who know me as a boy, I have school to go to as a boy, and the fact that you changed me back the moment we got to your house tells me you know I’m supposed to be one too. I you really thought I was supposed to be a girl, you’d never have done that.”

Rafe smiled at Kyle and then chuckled softly. "I think you've just been brainwashed by society. It's not bad to be a submissive woman...you'll be very happy as a girl, you just need to let go and accept it. You should start by getting rid of that mind of yours, it's just getting in the way." Rafe smirked and pretended to reach for the statuette to get a reaction out of Kyle.

“Rafe, don’t!” Kyle yelled, his mind racing for a way to convince Rafe. Something sparked in his brain… why was it him that Rafe was after and not someone else? There had to be only one reason, “If you get rid of my mind entirely it won’t be me submitting! It’ll be a cheat, a copy, and you’ll have not won anything!” Rafe had always been competitive… maybe this was some twisted game to him. He wanted Kyle because Kyle was his closest friend… maybe he could use that.

Rafe paused and thought about that. It was true, he wanted so much for him to break on his own without having to use the statuette to destroy his mind. "You're right. I need to make you submit on your own...so, you'll keep your mind. But your body...that I still need to make you realize belongs as something...softer." He put his hand on the statuette. "Statuette, I wish Kyle were a sexy maid!"

Softer is what Rafe wanted and that was what Kyle became. The girl the statuette transformed Kyle into couldn’t have been a day over sixteen and only a little taller than Kagura had been. Her body was rounded without an ounce of visible muscle to be seen and her fair skin looked smooth as silk. Brunette locks cascaded down her back and chest, tickling at the small of her back and crowned by a white lace headband. Her breasts were small, but the outfit she wore made them impossible to miss. The maid’s outfit Kyle wore was sheer everywhere but the tiny apron that covered his crotch. White lace was everywhere, including the choker at his neck. His feminine body looked entirely hairless all the way to his black three-inch high heeled shoes.

“Rafe, really?” Kyle rolled his beautiful eyes, his makeup heavy and seductive. The voice that left his mouth was a perpetually husky whisper, as if he was begging for sex. The curves of his face lead to a delicate looking chin, completing the image of complete softness that Rafe had been seeking. “What do you expect me to do now, clean for you? I can’t stay like this, you know. My family will eventually notice I’m missing and didn’t go to school today.”

Kyle crossed his slender little arms in front of his chest, and grumbled “At least the tits on this one aren’t ridiculous.”

Rafe suddenly grinned very darkly. "Not if I wish them not to worry..." There was a look in his eyes that bordered on madness. His lips curled in a sly sneer as he fingered the statuette and looked down a Kyle. "Now...Kylie...I think you'd better thank me for this gift, and for not blasting your mind away and making you a mindless, bimbo, slave girl without another thought in her pretty little head. You better thank me...and then, I think I'd like my feet rubbed, it's been a long day..." He grinned darkly, glowering down at her. "So, what do you say, Kylie? You want to be more trouble? Or do you think you can be a good little girl?"

Kyle’s eyes widened at Rafe’s wording, not knowing if the boy had actually just wished against his family or not. That sort of wish made it seem like they would forget about Kyle entirely, which was a terrifying concept. His pretty eyes narrowed in anger, but he was smart enough to avert them downward to both hide them and give Rafe the submissive posture he wanted. Something was clearly wrong with his former friend, perhaps he was as much a victim in this as anyone.

“Thanks for turning me into a maid,” Kyle bit out with no sincerity. He made his way over to Rafe in an unsteady fashion, his heels making him wobble from lack of practice. “Just leave my family out of this and I’ll rub your feet, okay? Even if it feels totally wrong for a guy to do this to another guy, you’ll need to sit down or something for me.”

"You're not a guy..." Rafe corrected. He smirked at Kylie and laid back, chuckling a bit. "I still think you're not getting it. You're not a guy anymore, you're a woman, inside and out. I just have to help you realize it..." He smirked and kicked his shoes and socks off, but got up off the bed, opening up his pants until his heavy and huge cock hung out of them. "I want you to rub something else...and if you are thinking about double-crossing me in anyway...understand that there will be severe costs associated with that." He grinned and motioned for Kylie to jack him off.

Back
Top Bottom