Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friend to Girlfriend (runawayninja & SubWarp)

Rafe gasped and groaned out, his toes curling and uncurling. This felt supremely wondrous, he had never had sex like this before. Then his fingers tensed, gripping her head firmly and he thrust firmly, going balls deep inside her mouth and throat. His whole body tensed for a moment before he sighed deeply and everything relaxed. He shot a huge load into her mouth, his balls visibly pumping and pulsing as he came. He pulled his cock back so he wasn't deep throating her and she could feel his cum in her mouth, filling it up.

There it was, the moment she’d been waiting for. As Rafe pulled back, her right hand went back to stroking him as she felt his shaft tense. Her eyes looked up at him expectantly, practically begging him for his cum. She wasn’t disappointed. The thick, salty liquid filled her mouth with warmth and the girl practically squealed with delight. It was delicious! The best thing she’d ever tasted. It felt even better coating her throat as she swallowed in hearty gulps.

As Rafe started to go limp, her licking only intensified. At first, she was simply cleaning him of his fantastic cum, but after that her goal was clear. Kyle needed Rafe in her cunt, to fill her up deep and complete her. He was her man and he needed to take her.

“Still… horny,” she gasped between eager slurps. “I want you to fuck me, Rafe. Use me like a toy.” Kyle had no idea where her words were coming from, but… it felt right. She’d worry about the why later.

Rafe gasped and looked down at her. The raw animal lust, the basest of instincts in her turned him on and his cock grew hard again. Rafe got up, stripping himself of his clothes. Then her grasped Kyle firmly, stripping her, his eyes feasting upon her naked flesh. He licked his lips and kissed her once more, again kissing her as if he owned her. He then bent her over the bed, treating her roughly, and he firmly thrust his cock inside her tight, wet cunt from behind, moaning out as he did. She was perfect. Wet, hot, tight, she felt like hot silk around his shaft.

It was a good thing Rafe took the lead, because Kyle could barely think straight anymore. Her body was on fire, the slick heat from her groin spreading it’s needy message from the top of her head down to her smallest toe. Her pants stuck to her hips, but Rafe’s rough tugging took care of that. He left her gasping with his kiss, then again as he shoved her down across the bed. Then, the feeling as he thrust into her. It was better than any drug and five times as addictive.

Kyle found he couldn’t speak, only let loose loud, sultry moans in timing with each of Rafe’s thrusts. They pushed her forward with a tight, wet sound as he hilted himself inside her. The force caused her breasts to jiggle and her ass to shake, but she was always ready to meet him again, pushing herself backward into his cock fervently. It didn’t take long for Kyle to feel herself near the precipice, her moans getting louder and louder, her pussy gripping him like a glove.

Rafe was getting increasingly into it. He was quickly forgetting that buried beneath those huge breasts and that tight pussy was Kyle. Instead, he was thrusting into her with increasing force, getting rougher and rougher. Rafe slapped her ass hard as he pushed his cock hard and deep into her, up to the balls. "Yeah, take it!" His voice was firm and strong. "Take my dick you slut! I'm going to fuck you into submission!" Rafe kept pounding into her snatch as he felt her begin to tighten up, but it only made him fuck her harder.

Kyle wanted to deny everything Rafe was saying, but there was little she could do about it. A warm glow was building in her loins, becoming stronger and stronger until she screamed out in her alto tones. The most splendid pleasure rocked her body. It was nothing like when she had been a man. Instead of being focused on one place, it was as if every nerve was writhing in pleasure. Rafe could feel her body gripping him tightly as she collapsed forward onto the bed, her ass pressing upwards from the angle. Kyle’s thighs were slick with her cum, each continued thrust from Rafe sending new waves of orgasmic pleasure throughout her body.

Rafe gasped out when he felt her clench him with her orgasm and he started really letting her have it. He fucked her so hard, the bed thumped and lurched forward from his movement, but he finally hit it. He gave her another hard slap on the ass as he busted his nut inside of her, filling her with his hot, thick, potent seed, his sperm filling her with a feeling of warmth all over her body. He filled her so fully, his spunk started to leak down her thighs. He didn't bother to pull out either, he just kept pumping into her until the feeling had completely subsided. When his body ceased to scream for more, he collapsed onto the bed over her, pulling out and rolling off of her to the side. "Oh fuck...that was...amazing..." He needed to catch his breath after such a display of masculinity.

The hot, sticky mess between her thighs was dazzling. Kyle’s entire body was sensitive and happy, now, but… she didn’t feel done. The ache was slowly returning, the need for Rafe to fuck her. It just simply didn’t go away and she couldn’t control herself. Rafe’s wish was in full effect when Kyle turned onto her side, her tits squishing together from their weight, and reached down to fondle Rafe’s cock. It didn’t matter that he wasn’t ready yet, that he was exhausted. Kyle’s body demanded more.

“Please, Rafe… I’m still horny!” Kyle whined girlishly.

Rafe was limp. And there was no way to get it going again, not this soon. Rafe gasped and pushed her away. "K-Kyle! Get a hold of yourself!" Then it snapped in Rafe's mind. He had wished for the perfect girlfriend, constantly horny for him while holding...

Rafe pushed her aside and grabbed the statuette. "I wish for Kyle to return to normal!"

The transformation back seemed faster, almost as if it was easier to perform. Her breasts shrank quickly and she grew slightly in height as her hair returned to Kyle's normal, short cut. The girl’s vagina shrank, even as her clit grew, until a smallish set of dick and balls were between her curved thighs. Before long, all the femininity had left her until suddenly… she was he once more.

Kyle scrambled off the bed frantically, his thighs still covered in a mix of semen and girlish juices, “What the fuck, Rafe!?” He practically screamed at his friend, “What just happened? How did that… Gross, you fucked me, dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Rafe was still pretty stunned. "I don't...I don't know. The statuette. I made the wish on the statuette and...and it happened." It was just dawning on him the power that he had. His eyes were wide with realization. "I...can make wishes on this thing and they'll come true..."

“No, you’re going to hand that over. I’m not letting anything like that happen to me again.” Kyle stepped forward and reached for the statuette, “We don’t need another damn wish like that last fucking one, Rafe. I was turned into some kind of slut! That was really fucking gay, dude. Ugh… Hand it over!”

Then, Kyle made a grab for the item, trying to wrench it away from Rafe’s tight grasp.

Rafe dived away, keeping the statuette in his grasp as he kicked Kyle away with his foot. That treachery was one too far. "Kyle, stay away from it, or I'll make a wish on it that you'll regret!" Rafe's eyes burned with a fierce and dark light, one that dared Kyle to cross him again. He was scooting away, protectively clutching the statuette...lest it be used against himself.

The wind went out of Kyle as Rafe’s foot hit him. He stared at shock at his friend for a moment, looking supremely surprised that he’d hit him. Then, anger started to boil up inside him. Rafe was treating him just like those bullies always did, pushing him around for their own amusement, threatening him if he didn’t comply. It was too much. With a wordless yell, Kyle pushed himself to his feet and threw himself at Rafe desperately.

Rafe roared out, tightly, almost painfully clutching the statuette he so jealousy wanted. "I wish you'd turn into a brainless, busty bimbo! With clothes to match, airhead!" He threw in that last bit because he had learned how carefully these wishes had to be worded.

Kyle’s charge faltered quickly as he tripped over his changing feet and fell to the ground. This time, the changes moved up his body, shaping his legs, ass and thighs. All of his body hair vanished as his dick was quickly replaced by a smooth, pink mound. His waist trimmed down a bit more than before, but his tits stopped short at a D cup, rather than the monster he’d been sporting before. Full lips puffed out and his eyelashes grew long. Brown hair cascaded down his feminine back, clearly styled and well-conditioned.

Clothing started appearing on Kyle’s body, starting with pink pumps that arched his feminine feet nicely, then sweeping upward to cradle his mound in a neon pink thong. A pink push-up bra cradled his tits, pushing them upward to create perfect cleavage. There was a soft rustling as a short little microskirt appeared around his hips, barely covering his snatch, and then his tits lifted more as they were hugged by a pink dress shirt tied off under his breasts. His nails grew out and a pink varnish appeared on their perfectly manicured tips while makeup expertly etched itself across his face.

It took a few moments for Kyle to struggle to his feet. He couldn’t quite figure out was wrong… it was hard to put together. “Like, what just happened? I totally don’t…” he trailed off at the high pitched sound of his voice, looking incredibly confused. “Like, Rafe, gawd.”

Rafe just stared for a moment before he leaned back and started to bawl out in laughter. He let go of the statuette so he could hold his sides in laughter. "Kyle...or I suppose I should say, Kylie...you look hot!" He got up and took her hand, taking her to his mirror on his dresser. "Take a look for yourself! Bimbo huh? I bet you don't even know what ten divided by four is!"

Kyle let Rafe take his hand and stared at himself in the mirror. He really was hot, like Rafe said. But he was pretty sure his name wasn’t Kylie… probably. It was hard to tell, his mind was fuzzy and Rafe had just given him a question. Those pretty pink lips pursed in thought as Kyle looked to be concentrating really, really hard.

“Um… is it, like, six?” he asked. That sounded right.

Rafe laughed harder, almost on the floor. He smirked at her and slapped her ass. "I have to say, if you went to school like this, the guys would be all over you..." He grinned a bit, but he was still drained from early. He gave her one last grope of her tits and then returned to the statuette, grasping it once again. "I wish Kyle to return to normal." Rafe smirked and then stared daggers at Kyle. "So...now you know what I can do...do you want to try that again? I might just make you walk to school like that if you aren't more cooperative..."

Kyle quickly returned to his normal self… except for the clothes. He was dressed in a bimbo’s attire, with makeup and nail polish still applied. It made for a sharp, humiliating contrast and reminder of what Rafe had just done. His face burned brightly and he glared right back at Rafe... but didn’t dare make a move. That empty-headedness was… it was terrifying, to him. Kyle had always valued his mind and Rafe had just taken it away.

“… you’re an asshole, Rafe. Fine, you can keep the stupid thing. But can you at least fix this?” Kyle gestured at himself, at the job left unfinished by Rafe’s wish.

Rafe sighed a bit. "I wish Kyle's clothes would return to normal." Rafe waited fro the effect to take and he looked at Kyle with eyes that were paranoid and full of contempt. "Now, get out. Go back home and maybe I'll forget that you tried to steal what's mine..." Sometime drastic had changed in Rafe. The statuette had done something to him. There was something evil in it and it had a hold on Rafe.

“Okay, fine. Don’t have to tell me twice.” Kyle hastily made his exit, leaving Rafe’s house without another word. The whole thing was too hard to believe, let alone comprehend. What had happened in there? How had it happened? A fucking wish statue, really? Kyle had no idea what kind of trouble Rafe would be able to get into with that, but… he didn’t want any part of it, not after what Rafe had done. Kyle could still feel the sensation of Rafe filling him up with cum… it gave him shivers all the way home.

The statuette was something more than just chiseled stone. It had some powerful hold and Rafe guarded it jealousy and possessively. That night he had powerful and dark erotic fantasies in his dreams and the next day he felt determined to shape his corner of the world to fit himself, regardless of the feelings of anyone else...and he was going to start with Kyle. The other day had been so starkly sexy, Rafe had ceased caring during the romp that it had been Kyle. He wondered how far he could wish on the statuette.

In the morning, Rafe awoke and got ready for school. He and Kyle were within walking distance and usually walked together...but he had a feeling that Kyle wouldn't be wanting to walk with him today, but Rafe had plans. Rafe grasped the statuette in his hands before he left his room. "I wish...Kyle turned into a girl. A lovely asian beauty with a tight ass, slender, soft body, and huge tits, big triple-D cups, and a cute little schoolgirl uniform that is about a size too small all around. I wish Kyle couldn't resist my commands despite himself, a normal Kyle mind otherwise, but anything I ask him to do he cannot resist doing." Rafe grinned at that and started to head to school, hoping to see Kyle on the way.

Kyle had woke up early and rushed through his daily routine in order to avoid Rafe on the walk to school. He was barely out of his door when a fierce tingling spread throughout his body, causing him to scratch fiercely at his arms and legs. It didn’t take much thinking to realize that Rafe was the cause. Kyle stumbled back inside while the tingling increased in fervor – glad that his parents had left for work already. The doorway grew larger as he shrunk in height to a diminutive five feet even as gigantic breasts burst through his shirt. His panting grew higher and higher pitched, until it came in soft soprano gasps and a cut of cute black hair touched his shoulders.

The torn clothes started to repair themselves, but no in their original form. No, it was a white blouse and cotton bra that dug into his chest, cradling them too tightly to be comfortable. Panties formed around his tight little slit, showing off a camel toe whenever his skirt flipped up. And flip up it would do, the material was too short to be allowed in school, barely going down to mid-thigh. Little black flats cradled his feet and even his backpack changed into pink Hello Kitty apparel.

“Fuck, Rafe! Shit.” He stomped a petite little foot and pulled open the door with effort – he wasn’t nearly as strong as he was before, which wasn’t saying much. He’d have to find Rafe to get him to reverse this, even though he didn’t want to even see him today.

Rafe left his home at a leisurely pace, smirking with self-satisfaction as he went. He was slowly walking, waiting for Kyle to catch up with him if he was behind him. If he was already at school, Rafe would just meet him eventually. Rafe just couldn't contain his smugness, he was just so pleased to have such an item in his possession and he couldn't wait to see Kyle.

When Kyle did eventually catch up to him, he busted out laughing. "Oh gawd Kyle, you make such a pretty Asian girl! Hehe, don't worry, I have more surprises in store for you today..."

Back
Top Bottom