Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Daddy" Dom searching for females to be his "Little Girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaster

Meteorite
Greetings! Let me start off by saying that I have been role playing for nine years and the past six years has included on and off adult/mature role plays. I am a bit rusty though and looking to get back into the flow of writing so let me just apologize if my posts seem a bit choppy at first. That being said I do like detail and description so I'm looking for literate females that like to read and write at least a couple of paragraphs. So I'm not looking for one liners or skimpy posts that could be mistaken for a comment on some social site. I want something to read and enjoy and something that I can work with while replying.

I only role play as males paired up with female characters, that's just what comes natural to me and that's what I am most comfortable with. My characters also tend to naturally be dominate and because of that I have sort of refined what kind of Dom I play as and that is a "Daddy" Dom. So I'm looking for female writing partners interested in pairing up a young girl with an older man.

A Daddy Dom does not mean incest (but for the record I am fine with incest based role plays). A Daddy Dom is older than the female and plays a dominate, almost fatherly, role in her life by guiding her with his experience and wisdom. A Daddy Dom is firm but fair and punishes his girl when necessary but also praises and rewards her for doing a good job. The Little Girl in the relationship, once again, does not mean daughter nor does it even mean a girl that's underage. It's literally any girl younger than him and perhaps short/petite in comparison to him that is the sub in the relationship.

So that just covers the basics. I have a lot more information about my character concept on my F-List which you can read and check out if you are interested. I also have kinks explained here. If you are intrigued and would like to discuss a potential role play then please send me a PM. I'm willing to role play over the forum or PMs or even on the F-List forums/notes if you have an F-List account as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom