Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Butterfly (Horror_Show & Traveler)

Horror_Show

Supernova
9:08 P.M: You better be there…. don’t let us down. You wouldn’t want us putting this picture up all over facebook and the interwebs would you hehe :p
9:08 P.M. You wouldn’t want professor Charles to lose his awesome job would you….? Though you two make a cute fucked up couple, you could have any boy on this campus….shame.

Ellie looked at her iphone and saw the messages with her heart racing and then the media file sending. Then right in front of her was a picture of her with Nathan. She swallowed a mouthful of spit as her stomach dropped. It wasn’t to provocative but it was him with an arm around her shoulders pulling her close. They were in one of the many study labs in the school library. She remembered she was having a panic attack over exams and he had been comforting her, giving her the inner strength. He had been tutoring her a little over half the year and amazingly she was passing with over average grades and promised to help her get on the deans list. This picture could be used against her. If someone took this from the group, they could have others and was spying on her. She threw her phone down and bit her lip clenching her eye’s shut, they stung from tears.

The last thing she wanted was to get him in trouble. He had done nothing but offer her help academically. She did have feelings for him but they had never done anything other than have study meets, though they did see a lot of each other. She had a ton of studying; when they weren’t studying she was emailing him from her dorm. He had given her his personal email, which could also get him fired, what if they knew that?

Finals started tomorrow for the end of this semester she needed to study tonight. She could afford to waste time on this stupid party. The only reason they wanted her there was because she helped the girls ego’s. Another part of it was just for fun, to blackmail her and make her miserable because they were jealous. Ellie knew she would have to go, maybe she could get back home before two and get a few hours of studying in and some sleep before her early morning class. She slumped down in her desk chair grabbing her head.

[Three Hours Later]

Bass was thumping as music blasted through out the house. House wasn’t the right word, mansion was more exact, and it belonged to one of the richest guys in the college who was a senior. These parties were usual during the end of the semester. Ellie was sitting on a couch crammed between other kids but she looked so out of place. Her eyeliner was smeared, her lipstick had faded and her eye’s were bloodshot from the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Jessica who at one point was supposed to be her best friend, had basically told her if she didn’t do whatever she wanted her to do she would ruin her life and the professors. Thoughts of begging her parents to let her transfer crossed her mind but she knew it would be out of the question, she was under pressure to be the shining star in her family.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-K_xgxrL4s[/video] Song I used for the title

The campus was quiet, which was not a strange thing for the night before finals, but Professor Nathan Charles had been expecting a panicked call, or at least a call, from Ellie. Her habit had been to contact him for a pep talk before big tests, to go over notes with him or just to go for a walk and to talk about things that helped her to calm down, but his silence... it was unusual.

He walked by her dorm and looked up at the window that went to her room. He had never been there - it would have been a huge breech of implied ethics for him to have gone into one of his student's rooms... but he knew where she lived. He knew her schedule, what time she went to breakfast, her favorite lunch... he knew too much. Maybe he cared too much. Nathan ran a hand through his longish brown hair and then stroked his chin as he looked up at her dark window. Maybe she was asleep. Maybe she had turned in early, like he had suggested.

Yeah right. She's always nervous before a test.
Nathan looked at his watch; eleven-thirty. Where was she?

He took out his phone and started to text her, then he turned it off and put it in his pocket. No... he took it out and sent her a message.

"Are you alright? Where are you?"

It was a highly inappropriate text for a teacher to send to a student, but he was worried about her. He began to walk back towards his townhouse. His phone was getting low on battery, and he didn't want it to die on him while he wandered the campus like some kind of ghost. As he was walking, the clouds overhead released their grip on the rain and a light sprinkle began to fall, coating the roads in a shiny veil.

The music was pounding so loud and she couldn’t decide if it was actually the music or her head. She felt dizzy and everything was blurring. One of the girls, her name was Addison collapsed besides her putting an arm around her smirking. She had a red cup in her hand with a mixed drink and gave it to Ellie and guided her to take a huge gulp. Ellie coughed and some of it dribbled down her lip.

“That’s it, drink it all up….before you know it, your be someone joyride tonight. Your so much better like this don’tcha think? Relaxed, free spirited, all that being a goody two shoes has got to be boring…..Jessica is very proud.” The girl squeezed her shoulders as Ellie heaved over coughing. “I’ll be right back darling.” Addison said in a mocking way, she left and got lost in the crowd.

Ellie heard her phone vibrating and was coherent enough to pull it out and of all people, see it was Nathan. Just seeing his name brought tears to her eyes. She couldn’t text him back, not like this. The crowd started yelling and cheering as two girls were up on tables giving a strip tease. She had to get out of here, she knew her friends probably had more planned.

12:30 A.M: Can U pLeese pic me Up?? I need A ride home.

She didn’t even realize her typing showed something was wrong. He would know where she was just from putting it together. She got another text saying to go outside and down the street. She was barely able to push her way out of the house; she stumbled down the stairs and made her way through the grass. The grass was moist and wet from the light rain and she slipped falling forward and hit her head on the stoned path, she groaned out instead of crying out. She rolled over and breathed out closing her eyes. Now one side above her eyebrow was bleeding, she sat up and top it off with throwing up. But she didn’t look out of ordinary from any of the other kids outside looking half high or out of it. She held her stomach as she was breathing hard from vomiting.

That was when she felt arms; warm arms wrap under her and pull her up. As they did she heaved out again throwing up but felt whoever it was keep a gentle hold. She knew it was Nathan.

“F-F-fuck.” She stammered and felt his hand wipe her mouth. Oh god she thought horrified, he was seeing her like this and wiping her own vomit. She groaned out in frustration when she felt her legs being hoisted up, she was being carried bridal style.

Kayip-yasamlar-mp41.png

There was only one place where a big party would be held; the Lawson Manor on the east end of town. It was a party house, the family was wealthy and were third generation University alum, and every frat boy and sorority girl would be there. Nathan had pulled his car around the corner, not wanting his silver 2010 Accord to be spotted at a college party. He might have been a professor, but the University wasn't known for being overly generous to unpublished professors.

His eyes were riveted on the doors leading into the massive home. Every time a girl would come out, Nathan's heart leaped into his chest as he squinted to see if it was Ellie, and every time he felt a wave of disappointment. Then he saw her come out and stumble, and for a moment his heart stopped as she fell and hit her head.

He ran out of his car, not really caring at that moment if he was recognized in the drizzle as he crossed the street and sprinted to her side. He rolled her over and started to pick her up but she vomited and mumbled something that sounded like 'fuck'... which was certainly what she was. Fucked.

Nathan scooped her up into his arms and cradled her against his chest. "Shh... I've got you, Ellie. Don't worry." He could see from his peripheral vision that she had gashed her forehead. He carried her to his car, sliding her into the passenger seat and belting her in. He fumbled around in the back seat for a bag, which he gave her. He had to almost mold her hands around it to get her to hold it. "Here's a bag just in case... you know. You need to puke." He smoothed down her hair as he looked in on her from the sidewalk, worried that she was going to die of alcohol poisoning. She reeked of it. Her pores simply oozed intoxication.

"I'm going to take you home, Ellie. You're going to be okay." He shut the door and slipped into the driver's side, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed. Then he eased his car into the lane and drove her back to his townhouse.

It was a narrow brick building, and to tell the truth, he had fallen in love with the red brick, the large arched window in front, and the fact that he could park his car in the single garage. Parking was a luxury in the university town. He drove his car in, feeling like some kind of kidnapper, and then carried the nearly unconscious girl up to the main floor of his house. Had they come into the front door they could have either gone up the stairs or turned right into the garage, which made his three story home essentially a two story one.

He didn't know exactly what to do with her, so he brought her up one more floor to his bedroom loft and laid her in his bed. What else was he going to do? Put her on the couch. Gently he knelt by the bed and rubbed her arm. He went to get a glass of water and a damp towel to clean her up a bit. She looked like a mess, but all he saw was the vulnerable, smart, and emotionally tortured girl he had come to care about deeply.

Ellie was on the borderline of being unconscious. She wasn’t clearly aware that Nathan had taken her back to his house where she had never been, she never even had a clue to where he remotely lived in town. It was never brought up, she just knew he lived closed to the campus and could get there fairly quickly if she ever needed him. As he was wiping off her cut she breathed out and leaned over crying out. Then right on his carpet she puked again. She sucked in a breath sniffling as he was holding her.

“I’m so s-s-sorry…. crap.” She stood up clutching onto his shoulder as he led her to his personal bathroom that was attached to his bedroom. Before he could help her she fell to her knee’s lifting up the toilet lid and just let it all out. She was painting at this point; her body was covered in sweat, her clothes sticking to her. “I’m going to die…. yep, no more p-pain then.” She breathed slumping over against the tub. Before she could fall into she felt him sit besides her pulling her on his lap almost treating her as if she was his child. “They said before the night was over….I would be someone’s joyride…” she laughed lightly a little delusional, you could tell she wasn’t in the right state of mind. She rested her head on his chest; he would feel her moist body burning up.

“Sometimes I wish I never got accepted into this school….I should of went somewhere locally, I thought after high school it would be over, that they would leave me alone.” Her blood shot eye’s were swelling with tears.

"Hey, you're not going to die," Nathan reassured her. He was having a difficult time getting her cleaned up, and the vomit had plastered her hair and part of her clothes against her lithe body. "We need to get you cleaned up, Ellie. I think you should take a bath but I don't want you to drown." He tried to smooth her pale hair away from her eyes. It pained him to see her like this. She was a good kid. She was smart - she had potential... but the pressure she was under from her so-called friends was threatening to tear her apart.

"Listen," he said as he started to ease her clothing off of her. "I'm here now, El. No one is going to take you on a joyride tonight or any night, okay? The campus police are here for a reason, and there's no logical explanation for letting them push you around like this. You're better than this."

He took her face in his hands and made her look at him. "I believe in you, Ellie. I've seen how hard you've worked and I know that you are going to get through this, okay? I'm here and I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Nate turned his attention back to trying to get her undressed. He reached over to the tub and turned on the water, filling the tub with warm water in anticipation of cleaning her up. He still had his carpet in the bedroom to tend to, not to mention her clothes to wash, but right now he was concerned with her well-being. Everything else could wait.

Ellie in her drunken state felt horrible and helpless. She knew she was with Nathan but she still couldn’t comprehend that she as at his townhouse. When he held her face gently, she just felt more tears swell in her already swollen eyes. When Nathan started trying to undress her she shook her head in embarrassment and slumped over holding her head.

“I can do it…. maybe.” She said looking up pitifully at the bathtub. She knew she probably reeked of alcohol and vomit. She stood on both knees and tried to push up holding onto the toilet and the side of the bathtub.

“You have any extra clothes I could wear?” She asked holding the bridge of her nose with both hands. She collapsed onto the toilet and sighed leaning back, his was a nightmare.

He helped her as much as he could, but he could tell that she wasn't steady. "Ellie... let me help you. That's what friends are for, right?" He hooked a finger along several of the locks of hair that had fallen in her face and tucked it behind her ear, smoothing down her sweat-dampened hair as he did so. "I'm not going to do anything weird to you, El. I'm just going to help you get cleaned off and then, yes... I have a t-shirt and some shorts you can fit into. And I want you to drink some water before you go to sleep, okay? I'll be here with you and I'll make sure you get to your exam on time."

When he didn't meet any resistance or protest from her he began to slowly strip off her clothes. In the back of his head warning sirens were going off; he was SO fucked if anyone ever discovered that he had brought her here and done this. It was innocent, sure - but the implications of having a drunk, naked student in his home were... well... it could end his career at the university and maybe land him in jail.

But Nathan cared about Ellie, both as a student and friend and as a woman. She was under so much stress.... and she really was trying to do better in her classes. He couldn't let her suffer like this.

Eventually he had her stripped down and he gently lifted her into the warm bath, getting himself wet in the process. The entire front of his shirt was drenched, to the point where he had to take off his shirt while he washed her or risk completely soaking his bathroom floor with water. Slowly he began to wipe off the vomit and alcohol with a washcloth, making sure that Ellie stayed conscious the entire time.

"What happened Ellie? Why did you go to that party? We had talked about avoiding those girls and focusing on your finals."

Back
Top Bottom