Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning (Ku and Cree)

Gabriel sighed and leaned back. "Let's just hang out here." He said grinning up at the other. He liked this time with Jude and he didn't want to leave the fountain and go anywhere else. He just wanted to chill out right here. He stretched out and smiled at the boy waiting for him.

Jude watched his friend stretch out and shifted another yawn before letting himself fall just quite ungracefully to to the grass below again, "I am all over that." Jude sighed with a contentness stretching out too. He was still making up sleep for his one week of hardly any.

"Let's play a game, Gab."

As soon as Jude was on the ground Gabriel snuggled up to him smiling. He loved being close to the New Yorker and he couldn't help his feelings. He looked into medium green eyes. "What kind of game?" He asked laying his head on Jude's shoulder and staring at him.

Jude did not even flinch or tense this time, even after a week, he was still used to Gabriel's cuddling up to him. It was still odd and a mystery why, but he did not mind it in the lest. "I dunno." Came the answer before a silly grin crossed his face, "I know, I am the one that suggest it, but I am empty the the plate, heh, know any games?"

"Hmm well let me think." Gabriel sat and thought about it for a while. "How about we play a game I learned in MA only well you have no snow so I don't think it would work." He sighed and stared at the fountain lazily tossing a coin into the clear water.

"Snow? Not this early in the year, towards December or late November we get tons though and get good boots because they don't really clean the streets or sidewalks that good!" The younger teen warned. Jude watched the coin make ripples in the water, "What did you wish for?" He asked sort of slowly a bit entranced by what the coin did to the water.

"Bro don't you know your not supposed to tell or it won't come true." He said laughing. He traced a square then stood and jumped into the middle smirking. "Sorry." He said blushing scarlet and resuming his position. "Just a kid's habit I guess." He blushed again more than usual.

"Oh yeah.....I forgot that part, you can't tell your wish." Jude chuckled than outright laughed at Gabriel's spontaneous movements, "Haha, no that was funny, Gab." Jude stood up just as Gab sat back down and he mimicked the hop, "I'll race you around the fountain! Hopping squares but you can't touch the red ones only the brown and...uh, uh,with one foot hop only!"

Gabriel started laughing. He tried to get up then and stood ready. He had experience hopping sometimes with only one foot across the frozen lakes of MA. He stood ready staring at the squares. "Fine with me! Let's do this!" He grinned at Jude waiting for his mark.

Jude grinned finding himself giggling a bit with excitement, the teen never had chances to play games like this, not many at all, he was excited and counted off, "Three, two, one, hop!" And he started making his way around as fast as he could on one foot.

Gabriel started hopping laughing too. He jumped on a brown then moved on to the next one trying not to laugh as he concentrated on his balance. He hopped to a side of the fountain then on around soon keeping pace with Jude as they hopped.

Jude was grinning and tawny hair bouncing along from the motion that he was in a race with, the laughed and looked at Gab sticking out his tongue before declaring, "New rule! We now have to sound like our favorite animal as he hop!" After that, Jude started chirping like a bird in between his amused laughter.

Gabriel nodded sticking his tongue out too then started sounding like the bull moose. He kept going watching and sounding smirking at the younger boy again. He wondered if he knew what a moose sounded like at all.

Jude actually got really thrown off by the noises that Gabriel was making and stopped to hop in place a puzzled look on his face, "What in the world makes that noise Gab? A....um," Jude even lapse in a guess not sure at all how to pin point the animal.

Gabriel hopped him. "A moose." He said laughing as he went around the fountain. "Haven't you ever heard a moose. Wait you were raised here city boy so you don't know what a moose sounds like do you?" He asked laughing almost falling but he pushed himself back up and continued.

"Hey, hey! There is nothing wrong with being a city boy!" Jude laughed good natured and teased back, "You almost wet your pants scared of a subway," Jude picked up his speed again racing against Gabriel, but since the older teen got ahead, he made it around the fountain first. Jude let go of his foot and ran the rest of the way before diving at Gab and taking him down to the ground with a giggle, "Are you ticklish? Huh Gab? Lets find out!" The green eyed boy started tickling Gabriel's sides.

Gabriel had just enough time to see Jude coming then he was trying to tickle and it worked. He started laughing making faces at him while he gasped for breath. He didn't tell him his one secret ticklish spot was his calves at the back of his knees and wanted to keep it a secret as he started copying Jude's movements.
"A-a-are you tick-tick-ticklish too?" He gasped going for the back of the neck and starting to tickle him still laughing and gasping.

Jude cracked up laughing at the faces Gabriel made at him as he tickled at his sides, he was laughing so hard he went to hold his own sides and careened backwards on the grass with laughter. Jude let out a small squeak because of the odd feeling of Gab's fingers against his neck, and he kept laughing but not because it tickled, his true ticklish spot was a hard reached place, the bottoms of his feet.

Jude laid gasping trying to get air back into his lungs, after each breathe, he found himself giggling and his ribs hurt a bit, "Yeah, I am, heh, but its hard to find out where heh. heh." The tawny haired boy was on his back just trying to breath his face a red from laughing so hard.

Gabriel gasped for breath. "Oh God!" He said hands over his face. He finally calmed and looked at Jude. "Let's play another game! How we play 20 questions! You know so we can get to know each other! How about it? We can ask anything!"

Jude had managed to calm himself down significantly and grinned gently as Gabriel suggest the new game, "Ask each other questions, okay lets do it." He stayed laying on his back before thinking and than asking, "Have you ever saw an actual moose before?"

"Hmm well once! I wasn't supposed to be in the woods because a lot of animals were out then and I was like twelve and I found a bull. He was going to charge me and I kind of just ran! Have you ever to leave New York? Like see the other states or countries?"

Back
Top Bottom