Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Life (Celebstars & Assume )

celebstars

Pulsar
"Now ladies and gentleman" the host of the chat show said as he turned to the audience. He quickly took a glance to Cameron and asked if it was OK to reveal her age. "Of course" she replied, pulling some blonde hair behind her ear. "Who would of guessed Miss Diaz...was 41? Because she looks around 50!" The audience laughed as did Cameron. "No, she looks amaaaaaazing!"

"Well thank you!" Her face lit up with joy. "What is the secret?" She was asked. "Ummm....just looking after myself, being happy in myself. I don't have any stress or worry about anything in my life." A hand went down to her leg and rubbed her bare thigh. Her rings and bracelets pressed against the skin with a bitter slight coldness making the tiny hairs stand up.

"I also hear you have a life coach?"

"Yeahhh! He umm..he has been with my for about two years now. I trust him completely, we have sorted through the problems I had, any emotions I couldn't deal with. He has made me a better person for sure. Obviously I wouldn't like to go in to to much detail about what we discuss, that is confidential but he has been a big help.

"That's good...well great...is it a regular thing? Like a month between visits, tell the audience how it works."

"I was seeing him once a month from the beginning but I didn't feel as if I was getting the right help, so we spoke about it and it went from one day a week to now three days a week. Sometimes it is more, but the regular times are three times a week."

After more questions and the promotion of her latest film, Cameron finished up the interview and the recordings. She signed a few autographs for the production staff and even posed for a few photos. Once that was all over, she went straight to the airport to catch a flight home to LA. It was pretty late at night but she hated staying in hotels.

Watching the t.v. in his large scaled house, David was happy to see one of his clients praising him. David was a life coach for mostly celebs. He helped them when they had problems, which was mostly from drugs, depression, alcohol and etc. Being a celebrity was hard work, they were constantly judged and criticized by every and anyone one. Doing a few simple tricks and techniques he managed to get Cameron out of her slump, and made her into a happy go lucky girl, just like she once was. Turning off the t.v, he went to his home office.

David was a tall man, he had a slight belly nothing to big, board shoulders and jet black hair that was styled. Wearing a dark blue robe, he was relaxing on his day off. Going over some files, he couldn't believe how long he had been working with Cameron. She was most certainly his longest client, as well as favourite. At times he forgot her age. She was quite the beauty. Most clients that David helped, would need his help for about four or five months and then they were good. Cameron was different, she was special.

A few hours had passed and David was in his bed room, eating some pizza that he had just ordered. Watching some t.v. he grabbed his IPhone from his mini tabletop next to his bed. Calling Cameron he figured that she would probably either be home or at the airport. "Hello? Cameron! I saw your interview on that chat show! You really did well! I'm proud of you.." he said complimenting her as they made their small talk. "Knowing you I figured you would want to book the next flight home.." he chuckled. David knew her quite well. Actually he knew everything about her.

"Any who, I basically called because the last time we chatted you said you were feeling bored a lot right? So I was thinking you should take up yoga? It really helps center your concentration and takes your mind off of everything that's going on. If you're interested I was thinking we could go tomorrow and shop for some yoga clothes? I'm not the best yoga instructor.." he paused to laugh. "But I can teach you some of the basics, if you like it. I can enroll you in a class."

The cab driver pulled up along the side walk a few metres away from Cameron's mansion. She hated them dropping her off right outside, it made her feel a little uncomfortable knowing where she lived. Sliding across the leather seating the actress ejected the door with the handle and got out. Slamming it shut, she arrived at the driver's side and paid with cash, giving him a hefty tip of fifty dollars. "Have a nice night" she said, grinning and walking away, her heels clapping against the concrete slabs of the pavement. Hearing the vehicle turn around and drive in the opposite direction, Cameron was left alone in the abandoned street. The rich area was brightened up by the lamps giving her enough light to walk up to the steel black gates in front of her home. Using a fob on her set of keys, the mechanics started to work and pull the gates open. Heading inside, the blonde walked up the driveway towards her home. A loud clanging noise echoed in the night, the gates behind her had shut and locked together, securing the home just as the front door opened with the turn of a key.

"Awww...finally" she said to herself, shutting the door behind her and kicking off her heels. It was late in the evening, or early in the morning, however you looked at it, 2:05am to be precise and Cameron was feeling tired. Upon entering the door the owner stepped in to a large foyer area with a stair case to the side and a living room up ahead. With the only interest going to bed, Cameron walked up the marble stairs in her bare feet and heard her fun buzzing in her bag. Answering it, she smiled as it was her life coach. "Hey...awww really? Thank you. Glad you liked watching it. How did you know?! I am at home right now, I just got in. I'm tired though, was on my way to bed."

"Yoga?" She paused, thinking it over. "Sure, why not. You always taught me to try anything at least once. Do you want to come by early afternoon? You still got the key I gave you to the house? You may have to come and wake me up. I think this is going to be a deep sleep."

After agreeing to the yoga Cameron said her goodbye's and went off to her bedroom, stripping down to her underwear before tucking herself in and falling asleep.

David was always happy to hear her voice, as he replied to her. "Well, it's my job to keep an eye on you..jeez I feel like a stalker now." he said laughing. "I won't keep you long! And i'm glad you're taking advice of trying anything at least once. Yoga will do wonders for your mental state!" And her body too he thought. "Sure, I still have the key. I'll leave my house around noon. I should be there about one! Hopefully I can wake you up. I know how much of a sound sleeper you tend to be." With that he offered his goodbyes and placed his pizza box on the floor, and his phone on the dresser. Yawning, he gave a slight stretch before turning off the t.v. and throwing the covers over himself and falling asleep instantly.

David slept for about seven hours or so. When he woke up it was a few minutes before eleven. Going into his personal bathroom, he brushed his teeth before stripping naked and going into the shower. Washing his body and hair he quickly finished, grabbing a towel and turning off the showers. Heading over to his closet he picked out his blue and white stripped collar shirt, and some blue jeans. It didn't take him too long to dry up and changed. Making some eggs and toast, he checked the time as he finished eating, it was twelve o clock on the dot. Heading out, he went in his fancy new sports car.

It took him an hour and about twenty minutes to finally arrive at Cameron's house. The LA traffic was rather killer as usual. Pulling up to her house, he took out the keys that she had given him. Using the fob on the keys the gate opened and he parked his car in the drive way. Quickly heading inside, he knew her house quite well. Going upstairs to her room, he softly opened the door to find a sleeping Cameron Diaz. Pulling the sheets off of her, he stared a bit lustfully as she was in her underwear. Taking a deep breathe, he rubbed her shoulder. "Cameron..wake up..it's one thirty.." he said softly.

"Mmmmmm" Cameron moaned, her head resting on her white pillow with her hands tucked in underneath. Resting on her side, her body felt the cold chill of the air touch as David removed the sheets. He would of seen a her black bra cupping and hugging her breasts with the shoulder straps digging in to skin. There was a nice crease in her skin, a over lap at her hip which was pointing up at the ceiling. The curve made her look more feminine as did her panties. They showed a lot of ass cheek, the colour black making her skin stand out against it.

"Yeah?" Cameron whispered, fluttering her eyes open to see the man standing over her. "Oh hey, is it that time already?" She asked, rubbing her eyes with her hands and rolling on to her back. The actress had no care that he had seen her in her underwear, she actually believed he was gay, although had never asked him.

"Will you go and make me a coffee?" Tilting her head and pulling a sad face. "Pretty please? I pay you enough as it is!" She laughed, stretching her arms now above her head. "I want to go have a shower."

David felt a bit of regard for not having at least tried to touch her body. Seeing her breast, and ass cheeks in view like that he wanted her badly. The thought of him shoving his cock right between those lovely cheeks of hers came into mind, but when she had awoken he quickly threw out them out. "Yup, it is sleepyhead." David didn't know what Cameron thought of him sexually.

He wondered if she was attracted to him at all? Or maybe she just thought of him as a friend. Shrugging it off, he sighed at her next statement. "I'm a life coach, not a butler.." he teased, but still agreed. "And you don't pay me that much! Remember I gave you that little discount!" he chuckled. "After all you've been my longest, as well as favourite client so far.." Watching as she stretched her arms, he could see as her breast were being pushed out and on show for him. He tried his best not to stare much.

"Go and take your shower. I'll be downstairs with the coffee, and some eggs and toast. You should at least have a somewhat full breakfast." Leaving her alone in her room, he went to her kitchen as he turned on the coffee maker and fired up the stove. In a matter of no time, he had prepared some scrambled eggs toast and coffee in a mug for her. Sitting in a chair near her large dinner table he waited for her to come down.

"I pay you more than enough!" She pointed, her tone a little firm yet still playful. "I'll see you downstairs" Cameron spoke as he left the room. "Aghhh!" She moaned in to her pillow, turning on to her stomach. One thing she hated more than anything was having to leave her bed. Motivating herself, it wasn't long before she had got up and walked to the shower, opening the door in her bedroom to the on-suite. Scratching her head, she took pride in acting like a bit of a slob in the mirror, stretching her mouth out with funny expressions and scratching her flat toned tummy like it was a huge beer belly. Lifting her arms up above her head once more, Cameron stretched and yawned before turning around and turning on the shower. Her hands fiddled with the knobs, adjusting them to the right temperature to her liking. Taking off her bra and slipping out of her panties, Cameron stepped in to the shower and started to wash herself all over. As she was pelted with water her body started to wake up from the slumber it was in. Giving it one final yawn, it would be her last until late in the evening that day.

After getting dressed and joining her coach in the dining room, she saw her breakfast laid out for her on a plate. "I thought I was meant to be eating healthy foods? This isn't really going to keep me in shape is it?" Cutting the food with her knife and holding it with her fork, the meal was slowly eaten away with the help of her coffee which washed everything down.

"So...yoga stuff, like yoga pants? New t-shirts?" Folding her arms on the table after pushing her empty plate away, Cameron waited for him to speak. In the mean time, she grabbed a hold of her large bag off one of the chairs. "Can go now?"

Watching as she made her way into the dinning room, David's eyes quickly lit up. Sometimes he forgot how beautiful she could look. "This is healthy! Eggs are surprisingly rather good for you. If you have them for breakfast they help keep you filling full through out your day." David was constantly informing her about new things that she didn't know. "They're also rich in protein, to help build these little muscles of yours.." he teased as he gave her arm a playful squeeze.

After she had finished eating, he got up and cleared the table as he placed the plate in the sink. "Exactly yes, Yoga pants. I'm sure you've seen quite the girls wearing them these days.." he said laughing. "A t-shirt is good, can also go with a tank top, or even a sports bra." he suggesting wanting her to show a bit more skin. "And yes, we can go. Guess we will take my car." Heading outside and getting into his fancy sports car, David quickly drove off into the city area. "So how have you been feeling?" He questioned her as they drove through traffic. "Has it been easier for you to get out of bed? What about those negative thoughts and feelings you said you were having? Gone?" Like usual David's job, was to see how her mental state was. He always wanted to make sure she was in a positive mindset.

After a half an hour drive they finally arrived to the clothing store. "You said you like to shop didn't you?" he chuckled, as he walked to the door holding it open for her.

"My arms have just the right amount of muscle" she replied, playfully slapping his shoulder before he spoke of a sports bra. "Yeah that might be better actually, it's been getting hot during the day hasn't it. Might be better to work out in to."

Eventually, they were both in the car driving in to town to pick up some shopping. "I'm fine. I still hate getting up. You know that about me. Sleep is just....is just amazing. You just lay there and forget about anything and everything. Nothing to confront." Cameron knew he wouldn't of liked that, instead wanting to to dive in to her troubles and sorting them head on.

After the half an hour drive, the vehicle was pulled up in to a space in front of the clothing store. "Such a gentleman" she laughed as he opened the door for her. Getting out, she held his hand before letting go and standing tall.

"Well I try my best.." he said chuckling as they walked into the store. David was happy to see things were fine with Cameron, though they would need to work on her feeling of hating getting up in the mornings. It was something natural most people hated waking up, but it was still something she would need to work on. Inside the store there was everything you needed to workout. On the racks they had workout gloves, belts, dumbbells and more. Walking deeper into the store, they would soon find the clothing section.

"Here.." David said as he started to go through an array of yoga pants. "Mmm, black is a good color. There's also grey?" he said as he started to pick them off from the rack. "How about this one?" he said showing her a black pair with a pink waist band, the size was about a size or two smaller than what Cameron normally wore. "You usually want a nice snug fit. Y'know so it's easier to move around.." the latter part was a bit made up, but it wasn't something that would hurt her. Picking out a few more colors all the same size he took her to the shirt / sports bra section. Grabbing a matching black sports bra and tank top, he held onto them for her as they went to the dressing room. "Why don't you go and try them on? See how they fit?" handing her the clothes, he wondered if she would invite him into the changing room, he didn't want to force himself in.

The perky blonde girl at the changing area smiled as she collected the clothes. "Mmmm, okay..will you both be going in?" she asked.

"Oh these are nice" Cameron said, holding a pair of the yoga pants and inspecting the ones David was holding. "I like the grey and these, with the pink waistband. We can get them both." Being rich didn't stop her from having anything she wanted, she loved that about her life. Once they walked over to the tops section, the woman admired different clothing options and just went with what David said.

Arriving at the changing rooms, they were pretty large, large enough for two people to enter. "He can come in if he wants" Cameron smiled, taking the clothing and walking in with her back to the woman and man. Taking her bag off her arm, she managed to place it on a hook on the wall and hung up the clothes on another. "Come on David don't be shy, it's just a female body" she laughed. Her hand gestured for him to take it and join her. Of course, if she didn't think he was gay she wouldn't of done anything.

"Someone needs to tell me if my butt looks to big" she joked, watching him join her before the door was closed behind them and the lock placed on. Cameron started to undress herself in front of the man and after a few minutes she was in her underwear. Pulling her arms back her hands lifted up to unhook her bra, making her topless for the first time in front of David. She had light pink areola's at medium size and soft nipples which would stand tall if she was aroused. Taking the sports bra, she placed it on her and it felt pretty tight although light and weirdly freeing.

"How does this look?" She said, holding her hands on her now bare hips. After he answered she felt rather embarrassed to ask something. "Do I not wear any panties when I wear yoga pants?"

David was surprised when the girl asked if they were both coming in. He wasn't sure what to say so he stayed quite. It wasn't until Cameron teased him about being shy, that he chuckled and made his way into the room. "Heh, i'm not shy. I'm just worry about you biting me." he teased her. Inside the room, he wondered what this meant. Did she find him attractive? Or was she just comfortable being around him? Whatever it was, the thought of her thinking he was gay never crossed him mind. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to tell you how big your butt is.." he laughed watching as she started to undress right before his eyes. Seeing her in her underwear wasn't something new to him.

Seeing her topless though, was something different. His eyes widen, lucky she was too busy fixing her shirt to notice his expression. He couldn't believe it, he was in a position most men would kill for. David was surprised at how soft but firm they looked. Doing his best he managed to keep himself from getting hard. When she turned to him asking him how she looked he couldn't help but clear his throat blushing slightly. "Looks amazing! They should keep the girls from jumping around.." he chuckled lightly. "Wouldn't want that to happened."

Her next question was something that made him look shock but confused. Shaking his head he started to laugh a little bit at her. "You're the girl you're suppose to know!" he teased her. "Well, you can..thought it may be a bit hard to put on. And if you do manage to place them on, people will be able to see your panty line...and a bit more.." he said softly, giving her a choice. Though he didn't really give her much of one, he figured she wouldn't want to walk around with a panty line.

"But I don't want a....." going in to a whisper, her put a hand by her mouth and said, "camel toe. These look pretty small as it is. I would of got my own size but I trust your judgement." Taking the black pair of yoga pants with the pink waist band, Cameron put her feet in to eat hole and pulled the clothing up to her waist. "Ouch!" She said, laughing as she let go and the band slapped against her. It was a snug fit, yet very tight. Turning around several times, she looked in the mirror and showed off to David. "What do you think? Aren't they meant to be down to my ankle? They are at my calves" lifting a leg up, she tried to look behind her in the mirror. "Look see, no camel toe" she laughed, placing a hand between her legs before taking it away.

"Umm...I think it looks OK. I'm happy, we should go and pay for it." Cameron then started to undress herself once more, taking the pants off and slipping on her jeans, it wasn't long before her breasts were showing again. Putting on her ordinary bra and her top, the brown boots were the last thing to go on before the left the changing room. "You want to pay for these? I'll be outside" she said, giving him her card.

"You say Camel Toe as if it's a curse word.." He said shaking his head. "Some guys find camel toes attractive oddly enough" he teased giving her a slight shrug. "Some tend to reach up to your ankles, these are more sporty so they reach up to your calves, these are also good for running as well as yoga." David said suggesting. When she agreed to buy them, he quickly took her car and went to pay for them, making sure to get some yoga mats as well. Once everything was paid for they made their way back to the car. "Hey let's stop by your place once more so we can get changed. I brought some jogging pants and a shirt to do our work out. I was thinking since it's such a nice sunny day, we can go to the park and do our yoga. There's a close one around here. I know a perfect spot where we will be alone..I know how you hate having people watch you working out.." he smiled.

After about an hour or so, they had changed and was making their way to the park. Walking to the area, it was surrounded by trees with a grassy patch that was the size of two mini vans. "Here.." David said as he placed his yoga mat on the ground. "Alright lets start.." he said as they began. Throughout the workout, David had gotten rather physically with her. Touching her thighs, stomach, and even bum as he tried to get her into the right positions. "Okay now elevate your upper body with your hands...but keep your crotch on the ground.." he said touching her lower back keeping it pushed down, his hands would slide onto her ass ever so often. "Now breath in and hold it for ten seconds..then release.."

Throughout the whole session David tried his best not to get a boner, he managed to get hard a few times, though he doubt she noticed. "Phew, you did really well..." David said going into the lotus position as he crossed his legs. "So did you enjoy it any? I hope it managed to help you somewhat at least.." he laughed drinking from his sports bottle.

Once they arrived at the park, Cameron walked over to the open space whilst holding her phone in her hand. "My manager just said a director got in touch with her. He wants to see me tomorrow for an audition." Smiling, she seemed pretty happy with herself. "I love it when they come to you, it means you are worth having" she pointed a finger.

Getting in to the certain positions he had asked of Cameron was enjoying the new work out. She was using muscles she had never used before which made her ache. Holding postures and taking deep breaths the actress was liking yoga. "Hey! Your lucky I don't mind you feeling me up!" She joked, her ass cheeks a constant source of touching from his palms. Working up a sweat, she was grateful for when the day started to cool down with a chilly air.

As they finished, Cameron held her hips and walked away with David. "I enjoyed it. We should do it again."

David managed to work up a small sweat himself throughout the workout. "Haha, I have to say your body does feel really good.." he said teasing. "Most guys would probably kill to be in my position.." Once they finished David collected his mat and some of his other equipment as he followed right behind Cameron. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We can step up a date and time every week to do it. Once you get bored of me teaching you, you can join a class and learn from a professional." he said laughing.

"So you have that audition tomorrow excited for it?" he said returning to the conversation. "We probably should get you home so you can rest up for it. Do you know what movie it's going to be? Or is it even a movie? T.v. series?" he questioned her as they made their way to David's car. Boarding it, and fixing their seatbelt David drove off to drop her home.

"It is a movie, nothing much else was said. I will find out tomorrow. Have to catch a flight to New York, so that should be fun." Getting inside the car, Cameron tucked in her seatbelt and engaged with her phone once more. Turning to face her coach, she looking a little upset. "Going to be away for a week, it seems I have got the part but they want me to help plan and move the project forward. At least no audition right?" Shrugging her shoulders, the actress crossed her leg over the other and watched him drive on.

"New York? Nice I've been there a few times. It's really nice there, lots of things to do. Really good food too. And no audition is really good, I know how stressful you get when you have to do them." He said turning to her with a smile. "I got an idea since you did so well today and even got that movie gig, how about we have a small party at your house? We can order pizza, and I can give you one of my worlds famous massages." Chuckling, this was rather bold, never before had he suggested a massage and staying over, he was sure how she would react.

"Sure, I look forward to it!" She smiled, before turning on the radio and just blaring the music out aloud. Lifting her hands up in the air, Cameron danced until they reached her home.

"I'm going to have another shower I think, do you want to go get the pizza ready? Set up the massaging while I get washed and changed?" Arriving at the front door she got her keys out ready to unlock and open it. "Oh..umm..if you are going out, would you mind stopping in to the beauty shop and getting me some candles? I like the aroma ones, I usually take a bath with them. I doubt your massaging could relax me as well as that could."

So I will see you in a bit then?"

Back
Top Bottom