Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Deschanel (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

Zooey's lips were glistening as she worked her mouth up and down his cock, making him stiff and erect to the best of her ability. She certainly knew what she was doing, flicking her tongue over the tip and head with a amount of dedication to try and get him to ejaculate inside of her. The actress' wish came through shortly after, her cheeks being sprayed and coated with ropes of his sperm. As she pulled her head up, her teeth were covered in his liquid before it all gushed out and drooled over her chin.

Smiling and feeling dirty, she stuck out her tongue and showed him his art before swallowing the majority of it. "You taste so nice" she moaned, licking her chin with her tongue.

"Well I try my best," he replied with a pleased little snicker. Despite the impressive volume of his release, most of which Zooey had swallowed with a surprising efficiency and skill, he was still very much hard and up for a little more fun. The fact that this was a fucking gorgeous celebrity he was with no doubt helped with his stamina and his lasting desire. He lifted Zooey to her feet and leaned in the kiss along her throat, the delving into light bites and nibbles along the pale flesh.

"Such a naughty woman... I'll simply have to fuck you senseless Zooey, it's something a woman as dirty-minded as yourself deserves," he purred into her ear, his voice thick with his lust and burning desire.

When he picked her up on to her feet, she giggled and screamed in a laughter. Looking to his face with her head upright due to his taller frame, she saw him lean in to her neck and felt his kisses which were as light as a feather. The added biting and nibbling of her flesh made her lean her forehead on to him and one of her arms wrapped around his neck.

"What are you waiting for then?" She whispered with a hot breath straight in to his ear before finishing it with a lick of her tongue. Looking down to the floor, she kicked the glass of champagne for no other reason than to be bad. The glass smashed with the force and she then jumped up on to the male, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"Take me to the bed and show me what a real man is made of."

It was clear she was having fun with all this- the sense of both freedom and just absolute rule-breaking. Though to be honest he'd be lying if he said he wasn't having fun with this too. Just so forbidden and rude. He hefted her weight effortlessly, grinning and then carrying her along as she wished toward the bed, tossing her down onto the soft mattress. Esteban smirked and slowly opened the rope of her robe to let it open up and unveil her gorgeous naked body.

Esteban stripped fully, now leaving both of them naked in this rather taboo exchange. He moved atop her pinning her wrists together above her head with the strength of one hand. His lips met hers once more, and while caught in the heat of the embrace his thick shaft started forcing inside her slick and ready pussy.

The robe fell easily from her milky white flesh once pulled. Her arms ran out of the sleeves with ease until the piece of clothing was stripped off her and thrown roughly to the floor. Laying on her lower back, she rested on her elbows with her upper half in the air. Those breasts of hers sat firmly on her chest waiting to be used as was her pussy below which was shaved clean and smooth. Biting her bottom lip, Zooey watched him strip himself naked before joining her on the bed and making it shake.

She let out a soft groan as his warm body pressed against her. She could feel every inch of his muscle against her as her arms lifted above her head and were pinned, making her defenceless. Opening her legs some, she felt his cock poke and force itself in to her pussy which made her yelp in pleasure, lifting her head back and pointing her chin up.

"Hmhm... have you gotten even tighter since our first time together? You really are full of surprises," he said in a playful growl. Esteban's free hand roamed up her naked midriff, stroking her and there, until he took a firm hand on her right breast and began to knead the flesh in his strong hand. His to toy with as he saw fit... now that he was getting more into this 'relationship' of theirs, he had no issues in being a little rougher in bed.

His hand and hips seemed to work in a perfect rhythm, squeezing and thrusting at regular intervals, the noise of flesh slapping flesh echoing throughout the hotel room. "Such a dirty woman... inviting her photographer up here to fuck her senseless."

Esteban smirked and seemed to gain even more speed, making the bed rock beneath them from the growing force present behind his powerful cock. This was amazing, spectacular. He could only hope they had the whole day together to do this...

Being an actress and being in the spotlight brought with it some power. But as she laid in that bed with her arms pinned above she felt that power strip from her. She was nothing but a toy to be used for the next hour or so until he was merely done and finished with her. His heavy muscular frame on her weak petite body meant she couldn't move, not that she was complaining.

"You call this fucking?" She teased after his statement, letting him knead her breast with his hand, not that she had much choice. "Ugh....ugh..." she moaned and gasped as he picked his speed, probably offended by her statement. The bed rocked as did she under the body of the man.

"Harder" she moaned loudly. "Fuck"

"Trying to mock me Zooey? Dear oh dear, how deeply cruel of you. I'm genuinely hurt," he said, the playfulness in his tone indicating that this wasn't the case. If anything he enjoyed the challenge, being driven in such a way. Zooey was getting what she wanted, the rough drive from the towering man who was apparently far better than her fiancee... whoever that guy was, he must have been rather insignificant compared to the photographer.

Their rough session carried on for some time, the bed continuing to creak and rock. His huge shaft was throbbing, the heat between them growing more intense as he bombarded her tight pussy with several thick strands of his hot cum. He kept poised above her and drew in a harsh breath "Whoof. That really was something, even better than last time. You free for the rest of the day?" Esteban asked.

She felt so good as he was using his frame and body to work her. Zooey didn't have much room to do anything, all she could do was just lay there and take this beating from his cock in her pussy. She was wet between her legs, drenched almost in her juices which only added to the heightened pleasure because his manhood was very well lubricated.

After a good time, which felt almost like forever of his continuous humping, Zooey finally calmed down after he came in her hole. Her body was sweating and shining in the sun light which burst through the window.

"I have all day here with you, why?" She smirked, biting her bottom lip.

"Well it just so happens I have only one thing listed in my planner: To ravish you from now until tomorrow morning," Esteban purred in return with a teasing wink of his eye. He slid off her, giving the brunette the chance to better recover from the pussy pounding. Now feeling bolder he walked about and retrieved his camera from the carpeted floor.

"How about an unofficial shooting?" he asked with a cheeky smile. He crouched down between her legs and took a quick snapshot of her pussy oozing the excess of his hot seed, clearly admiring his handiwork. With that done he looped around to the peak of the bed, aiming the camera at her face "Mm. Come on honey, let's see the wild side of my lovely slut. Stick your skilled tongue out and give me a peace sign."

Zooey laughed and smiled whilst catching her breath on the bed as she laid on her back. She didn't know what he was doing because she stared up at the ceiling above but soon heard him speak about an unofficial shooting. "What are you talking about?" She asked, sitting up, leaning on to her elbows with her head looking to him.

"Hey!" She grabbed a pillow and whacked it against his head, not that it would do any damage, she was just playing. "Did I say you could take a picture of my pussy" she laughed. "Look at your cum leaking" she bit her bottom lip, trying to be seductive as she rubbed her lips and got his seed on her fingers.

When he came around, she did as she was told, sticking out her tongue and making a peace sign with her fingers although they had his cum on. After the photo was taken she moved them very fingers to her tongue and spread his seed over her wet muscle in her mouth.

Another snapshot, just one to glimpse the erotic sight of her gulping his seed, and he proceeded to laugh and set the camera down on the nightstand. "Well I just can't help it. A pussy that perfect needs to be preserved for future generations to see," he joked in turn. Of course he had no intention of ever showing off his snapshots, and hopefully she knew as much from his tone.

Esteban picked up the pillow she had whacked him with and set it back down on the mattress. "Hm... how about a quick shower together... and then I can make a fresh mess in that pretty pussy of yours?"

"Mmm a shower sounds nice, a girl needs something around here to get her wet" she poked another jibe at him, sitting up and using her finger to prod against his stomach. "I'm sorry, I'm only kidding!" Standing up, her hand lightly and lovingly stroked his cock with her other hand wrapping around his neck to bring him in for a kiss on the lips.

Letting go of him, Zooey walked across the hotel room and in to the bathroom. The walls were tiled all over from bottom to top in a grey coloured design. The shower itself was on the right and had a big glass door which you could open.

Doing just that, the actress stepped inside and turned on a button, pressing her finger against it and water fell from the ceiling. The water was already warm and it trickled down every one of her curves.

"Get in here!" She shouted with a giggle.

"Madame you wound me- how utterly cruel of you," Esteban replied, feigning offence at her crude remark. Still his smile made it clear he was none too offended, grinning and then moaning into her mouth as they became entwined once more. He was left hard and dry as she dashed to the bathroom, and he took the time to stick his tongue out at the curvaceous brunette as she headed into the shower.

He needed no further encouragement to head to the shower when she called for him.

In no time flat his chest was pressed into her back, strong rough hands groping and feeling along the shorter woman's frame. "Mm... Zooey I simply can't keep my hands off you. I don't think I'll ever find the strength to leave this hotel room," Esteban joked with a light chuckle. He leaned in, lightly nipping her earlobe as the hot steaming water washed over the two of them. His large shaft, fully hard again, was pressing tight into her asscheeks- wedged neatly into the squeezable flesh.

She jumped almost when he joined her, her back was to the entrance as she washed herself clean in his short absence. His warm chest felt toned and strong against her feminine body as he pressed up against it. Zooey had this safe feeling with him which she loved and soon noticed something else was loving her as his cock was pressed in to her ass cheeks.

"Your not putting him there, I have never done anal" she said, looking over her shoulder at him. "I mean it!" She smiled, although her curiosity was now peaked and she wondered what it would feel like. The actress knew it would hurt if they were to proceed, but at least she could try.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" The woman said, her hands pressed against the wet tiles and sticking her ass out to his groin.

Esteban got to see the range of thoughts flicker rapidly through Zooey's head- from refusing anal, to then thinking about it, and then outright offering him the chance to fuck her sweet behind. In all honesty that hadn't been his intent... though he was definitely pleased tp see how kinky his client was. He smirked, groping both asscheeks ovvered out to him. "Oh we really shouldn't... I mean it could be a bit troublesome... but hell..."

He pushed his hips forth a bit, giving a happy sigh as he felt her tight pucker meet the hot flesh of his cockhead. How many years had it been since he tried anal with a girl? Too long... but assfucking Zooey Deschanel, well that was an offer too sweet to avoid.

Slowly and steadily Esteban pushed in, going as slow as fucking possible so he didn't hurt or spook her. The lubrication of the hot shower water helped a bit, but he wasn't going to spoil his chance or sully their romantic entanglement by screwing up.

"Go easy though" she told him, bracing herself for his cock in her tight virgin hole. Zooey's fingers were spread apart on the wall, her palms pressed tightly against the tiles and her ass stuck out with a delicate bend of her spine. She could feel his head poke against her pink hole, forcing it's way, making it open for him so he could pleasure himself with it.

"Agh" she gasped, the unnatural feeling of her hole being used for other means caused her to feel some pain as the water splashed over her body, trickling down her spine to her ass and running over his cock. It helps ease him in to her, but it still caused some discomfort. At least she was willing to continue.

Hm... even going as slow as he was, this was still understandably painful for her. Deciding to help Zooey out a bit, Esteban moved one hand away from her tight bubble butt, the digits grazing against her wet labia and grinding slowly and steadily into the hot pussylips. Just a little bit of gradual pleasure introduced to work her through the understandable pain of such a large shaft sinking into such a tight virgin hole.

"That's it, slow and steady... deep breaths Zooey, I'm going nice and slow..." He purred in turn, feeling his own breathing grow harsher... felt good to him at least, a lovely heat and tightness clinging to the first few inches of his potent dick... Zooey was one kinky lady, and it just made this affair all the sweeter.

The help of her pussy lips being used was flattering and pleasurable, it made the pain less intense as she felt good between her legs. Nevertheless Zooey still clenched her teeth shut and yelped occasionally in pain as he got deeper, penetrating her hole further. "Agh" the star moaned, his cock midway in and getting thicker near his base.

"Just push it all in, I'm ready, just work my ass until you fit in it, I'll get used to it" she said, dipping one of her hands to her clit and rubbing it tenderly whilst the other hand supported her against the wall.

The shower water was still pelting down on to their bodies and the floor, masking and hiding her moans from anyone else hearing.

"Really? Ah... well, if you insist," came his response. An inward shove later, and every last slick inch had been forced in, their hips bumping together in that brief instance. Esteban shuddered, felt the raw heat and arousal fill him from head to heel. Yes, it had been far too long since he got to enjoy anal... he smirked and picked up the pace, again just as Zooey had wanted of him. She'd loosen up hopefully.

The noises of flesh hitting flesh grew in volume and echoed through the tiled walls of the tight bathroom, the steam in the shower rising up and making him feel just a little bit lightheaded. One strong hand spanked her rear, showcasing a little bit of extra strength... man he was getting a kick out of this, and he hoped she was too.

Zooey kept her mouth closed, her teeth clenched shut and placed her hand back on to the wall to brace herself for impact. The actress felt his cock push deep inside of her, forcing her hole to open wide enough to accommodate his hard penis. A grunt left the woman's lips and her eyes watered as she began to cry.

His continuous pumps made her sore, but she loved it, she loved being able to please a man the way he wanted and she was happy enough to go through the pain barrier for it.

"Ugh...fuck...you!" She screamed, lifted up and rested her back against his chest, wrapping an arm behind his neck. Zooey's chest ended up against the wall now as she was used in her ass.

"Fuck me? Oh no no, fuck you my sweet adulteress slut..." he purred in return, grinning from the change in position that had her pressed so tight against him. One large hand roamed down and Esteban found himself jamming two thick digits straight into her sopping cunt. With a refined rhythm he started to match the pumping of his cock with the pumping of his fingers, wanting to further blur those lines between pleasure and pain.

Ultimately he erupted, giving a long throaty growl as the pulsing head of his dick spurted several thick ropes of jizz into her waiting asshole. Despite his earlier releases, the volume was just as large and thick this time, giving Zooey's ravished backside quite the filling with his hot cream.

Sighing happily he slowly pulled out, the rushes of shower water quickly washinga way their sweat and fluids. "Mm... you are the fucking best."

She felt squashed and trapped as she was pressed between the wall and his body, made to take his assault on her ass. She certainly wouldn't be doing anal again any time soon she thought as he used her hole as a way to pleasure himself. Zooey was regretting it, but she would at least see it through until the end.

She didn't have to wait long and whilst she did, he must of seen the distress she was in as he fingered her pussy in the same rhythm of fucking her. Her face was scrunched up in to a ball, frowns appearing where they hadn't before and one final yelp left her mouth before he shot his seed in to her. It made her sting inside more before he popped himself out.

Zooey remained against the wall, cum leaking out of her asshole and running down her pussy.

"I'm not doing that again anytime soon" she laughed and then moaned in pain once more.

The two kept in contact through some secure correspondences, meeting up when enough of a gap came up in their schedules. The passion was still strong, and he got to do things with Zooey that she never even seemed to consider doing with her fiance. Esteban didn't mind, it felt good- she was even going to make arrangements to see if he could come along on some abroad shooting. Promo photos for some film she was going to do in Europe in a few months time.

For now though, they had to part. Zooey had some filming to do in town, and her schedule was going to be so tightly packed that they'd barely be able to text each other over the next several days. So he sat there in his studio, managing his requests and appointments while also doing some photo editing for another client.

Business had gone into a bit of a lull on his end, so he could at least take his time.

Karen had been waiting to be seen by Esteban after being referred to him by Zooey. She had travelled from her native Scotland to New York to meet the man her friend spoke so highly off.

The Scottish actress had met Zooey whilst attending awards ceremony and the two hit it off like they had known each other their entire lives. With the redhead also coming out of a bad relationship Zooey thought having Esteban might just cheer her up.

Of course Karen didn't know that, she sat in the waiting area unaware of her friend's intentions. She believed she was going to be having a photo shoot to boost her portfolio and help her find more work in such a harsh industry.

Wearing black nylon pantyhose with black heels, Miss Gillian looked rather smart along with a white shirt and a blue cardigan.

Back
Top Bottom